Lost Wetsuit

blacksnappa's picture
blacksnappa started the topic in Monday, 21 Jun 2010 at 10:59pm

Seaford car park. 1 RipCurl E-bomb 3-2 steamer black-grey with red pin stripes Monday 21-6-10 between 5.00-6.30pm. please contact on 0423100750 or reply to this add. Reward offered.

mtw's picture
mtw's picture
mtw Tuesday, 22 Jun 2010 at 4:57am

Is that Seaford in Vic? What were you doing there? Theres no surf.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 22 Jun 2010 at 5:03am

No he's talking SA.

jaffa1949's picture
jaffa1949's picture
jaffa1949 Tuesday, 22 Jun 2010 at 11:30am

No he's talking SA.

By: "craig"

how rare is good surf at Seaford SA , adjective= very.
If you can surf on a Monday you can do the Yorke's weekend. ;-)

rule303's picture
rule303's picture
rule303 Friday, 25 Jun 2010 at 10:31am

Blacksnappa you paid $549 for a steamer http://www.ripcurl.com.au/shop/guys/wetsuits/steamers/e-bomb-32-stmr.html

what has the world become i bought a surfboard recently for less than that and it had red pin stripes as well
Do some research good wetsuits do not cost that much. marketing crap, my local shaper has one for $120 without rip curl logo, you deserve it to be lost/stolen check ebay.
In the mean time wear a footy jumper or woolen coat

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Friday, 25 Jun 2010 at 2:22pm

Yep ebay plenty of bargains especially boards in winter.Hunt around & you can get most gear,new or near new for a third of the price they ask in the shops.Dont like your chances of seeing your suit again snappa,I hope you at least pissed in it a few times.

little-surfer-boy's picture
little-surfer-boy's picture
little-surfer-boy Saturday, 26 Jun 2010 at 11:26am

i was lucky enough to not need to pay for my latest wetsuit, won a competition on the Billabong website and wand scored myself a perfect little SGX.
it is a bit of a bummer that you lost yours though, but its good to have that one shop you go to when you need a new one,i know a place in Torquay where i get my wtties really cheap.