pros are dicks

micks-a-kook's picture
micks-a-kook started the topic in Thursday, 13 May 2010 at 12:08am

micks a kook in your latest sequence.
he takes off on the shoulder burning some hapless chap about to get a real barrel. to get a 2 second cover up. and you crap on about his mastery of bogging for a split second pit?
surf media is as bad as the rest of the worlds media. blind to reality talking up the big businesses or famous people. i burn people unknown to me all the time at my local. micks from penrith and spends most his life os burning locals where ever he goes like all the other pros do(mostly)oh except hawaii cause they are in gangs and will hit you. thats not respect its called fear! losers

grow a backbone and give em some shit for once would yas?

hirsute's picture
hirsute's picture
hirsute Wednesday, 19 May 2010 at 11:17am

must have been Eugene

eeks's picture
eeks's picture
eeks Wednesday, 19 May 2010 at 3:08pm

How often are u in the water with a pro in order to get dropped in on?

Out of everyone bitching, how many times over ur lifetime has it happened to you. hit the gym to get big and scary or become a better surfer so it wont happen again.

the best retaliation is good surfing. Its not like theres 1000 pro's at ur local break every week doing this, go raise awareness of the moon bears or something not pro's dropping in. sheesh

pigdoggin's picture
pigdoggin's picture
pigdoggin Thursday, 20 May 2010 at 12:10am

Nice touch on the recent Fanning spread Stu.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 20 May 2010 at 12:52am

Cheers Pig, couldn't let it go unsaid.

mtw's picture
mtw's picture
mtw Thursday, 20 May 2010 at 1:31am

Agreed, good call Stu! I think we have flogged this one to the grave with a slight deviation along the way. This is the last post from me on this one...............

maj's picture
maj's picture
maj Thursday, 20 May 2010 at 3:43am

Good MTW tell your story walking.... :)

mack's picture
mack's picture
mack Friday, 21 May 2010 at 6:57am

Fark guys your all getting pretty fiery over this, eh? Don’t you have anything else to lose your shit over? The only reason why I felt compelled to write anything was from all the dumby spitting, ha!
Hey listen, I’ve been there. I got burnt by Mick in Feb this year just off the rock at snapper, not a real good one but a burn none the less. He looked at me, I looked at him, he's the world champ and lived there for ALOT longer than I have, so I shut the fuck up, ran around the point and had another go. Positioned myself deep behind the rock on the inside of mick, cause the got another one and made a drainer.....Mick didn’t think about burning me once I was setting up for it behind the rock, cause he could see I could surf-easy.
I don’t condone burning by any means but I didn’t have and still don’t have any probs from any of the boys there. Why? Because I have a dig, I shut the fuck up and I aint no kook, ha!, later haters yeeew! :)