pigdog's picture
pigdog started the topic in Tuesday, 11 May 2010 at 8:27am

pigdog's picture
pigdog's picture
pigdog Tuesday, 11 May 2010 at 11:49am
shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Tuesday, 11 May 2010 at 10:05pm

I ride a standup and the guy in that video is an arshole, I hope someone stuck the paddle up his arse , he was dangerous.

antifroth's picture
antifroth's picture
antifroth Sunday, 16 May 2010 at 1:35am

Shaun, I can't beleive how correct you are, the guy is a total tool and so dangerous.

freebaser's picture
freebaser's picture
freebaser Sunday, 16 May 2010 at 8:52am

I just watched the second vid and was floored by the lack of care for other surfers by this SUP and the guys who were bailing and throwing their boards in front of others without even looking who was nearby. Woeful effort.

jaffa1949's picture
jaffa1949's picture
jaffa1949 Sunday, 16 May 2010 at 11:32am

No duck diving or eskies just jump and hope your leggy holds. Sad, if the SUP guy could have got normal wave riding speed he would have been OK but he was a bogger killed speed at every chance!

antifroth's picture
antifroth's picture
antifroth Tuesday, 18 May 2010 at 10:05am

The angle from the cliffs doesnt show near the size of the swell that day. Out there it was big and some sets were wide and cleaned up heaps of people. Duckdiving some of them was a nightmare and thats why people were bailing. A lot of leggies didn't hold that day.
The guy on the SUP was a total fuckwit!

stred's picture
stred's picture
stred Wednesday, 19 May 2010 at 9:42am

why single the sup outjust because he had the biggest & most dangerous weapon out there .i was out there & there was a lot of guys who shouldn't have been chuckn boards 'droppn in & taking off on waves they couldn't handle then spearing their boards at you because they couldn't stear their boards .maybe a few people should enter the room of mirrors & have a look at them selves & say those waves are to big for me & stay out of the water where its safer for everyone

antifroth's picture
antifroth's picture
antifroth Wednesday, 19 May 2010 at 10:04am

Stred, mate you are so spot on. But the SUP got singled out for being greedy, he took too many waves from the pack by being able to be way out to sea and getting on them so early.
So many people were way out of their depth, if you can't duck dive them confidently and make your drop/bottom turn then you should stay on the beach and watch.
It was good bells though!

johnny-frothin's picture
johnny-frothin's picture
johnny-frothin Monday, 31 May 2010 at 12:05pm

I saw this SUP out at shmokin boobs a few days later and i can tell you he was a complete wanker..Everyone was sharing until this faggot came into the line up..firstly he sat on the shoulder and paddled frantically to try catch everything every "normal" waterman was already on then he proceeded to be the hero and go deeper,snaking everyone,and bailing his board dangerously in front of everyone! im glad you posted that footage pigdog as now we have damning evidence to show the police when he kills someone in the water!!

pigdog's picture
pigdog's picture
pigdog Tuesday, 1 Jun 2010 at 9:47am

i surfed boobs the morning before i took that footage of bells in the arvo,boobs was 5ft inconsistant but picture perfect that morning, sup man was out there taking any set wave he wanted just like a goat boat!