bukit

brownhornet's picture
brownhornet started the topic in Sunday, 29 May 2016 at 2:07pm

Hey lads i'm staying in Tuban and looking to move further south nearer to uluwatu. Just wondering if anyone can tell me of somewhere good they have stayed and not to far from the beach down that way? Have budget of $30 max per night.

Steelecity's picture
Steelecity's picture
Steelecity Sunday, 12 Jun 2016 at 11:25am

Suzki warong balangan 150/ month

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 12 Jun 2016 at 3:35pm

Galih homestay Uluwatu. 250 thou a night with a/c

duata's picture
duata's picture
duata Monday, 3 Oct 2016 at 7:30pm

if you're planning to go to Indonesia (other than bali spot) and searching for a new semi-hidden spot, i'll suggest you to Krui, Indonesia. Located on southest Sumatra, the plus point that it has so much surf spot (all level), not a commercial area yet affordable, and located isolate (not crowded). you have to go 6 hours to get there from local airport.

keyword:
- krui surf
- ujung bocur
- mandiri surf
- tanjung setia
- pugung surf
- etc

do you use whatsapp or line? surely i can inform you to there, my friend's hometown, with best price you can afford (of course you can benchmarking my opts to another from internet). just whatsapp me at +6282225536455 or mail me [email protected]

ps: i'm just trying to enlarge tourism, not taking any fee at all

saltman's picture
saltman's picture
saltman Monday, 3 Oct 2016 at 8:19pm

Wow duata is omnipresent
Master of the Internet ....well done

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Tuesday, 4 Oct 2016 at 8:14am

Spam is ordinarily deleted on Swellnet but duata's post is somewhat compelling. I did enjoy the inclusion of listed keywords to reiterate his offering.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Tuesday, 4 Oct 2016 at 10:09am

I liked the bit of just trying to enlarge tourism and not taking any fees at all....

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Tuesday, 4 Oct 2016 at 10:34am

or krui being a new semi hidden secret spot ha ha

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Tuesday, 4 Oct 2016 at 11:45am

Or "not crowded" ............hahahaha, yeah maybe compared to Bali or the Gold Coast........just.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Tuesday, 4 Oct 2016 at 12:23pm

or the peak at Simeulue, with 3 camps in front, 30 people put first light but Andy won't tell you that...