Producers of “The Ultimate Fighter” Now Seeking High-Level Surfers for a New Competition TV Show

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015 at 12:46pm

Paging Upollo! Paging Upollo! Get out of the gym and onto your computer...

The award-winning producers of “The Ultimate Fighter” are casting the best surfers from around the world to compete for a grand prize on a brand new TV show on a major cable network.

On this exciting new series, competitors will face thrilling challenges both on the water and off, tackling monster waves and surprise tests of skill, balance, strategy, innovation, commitment, speed and power – all for a chance to win a grand prize!

It doesn’t matter if you’re a competitive or recreational surfer. As long as you’ve got what it takes to compete against the best and prove your skills on national television, then we want to hear from you.

CONTACT US TODAY!

Send an email to [email protected] with your name, phone number, where you are located, a recent photo of yourself, and a brief explanation of why you are right for this TV show; or fill out the form below.

- See more at: http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/surfers/#sthash.TJgn800b.dpuf

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015 at 12:46pm

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015 at 3:24pm

Well, well, well, who would have thought. One guy did, one good looking, raw boned, big, muscular, humble, way ahead of the pack, Galileo like guy did. And despite what you said, what you screeched stewart, 'ooowy',

'but...who could care? Besides glorified Port Lincoln PE teachers, that is.

My interest in surfing has nothing to do with athletes from various sports comparing vo2 max or who can touch their tippy toes. What's the point?'

Just like now, all of what seems a sudden, you will be very, very interested in 'skill, balance, strategy, innovation, commitment, speed and power'. And you will learn, you will see the point, surfing will learn about them, as did the likes of the NFL all those years ago. So much to learn.

My work here is done, just as I told you from day one, surfing is being dragged kicking and screaming... just like all the other sports. I've seen it so many times before. And all the mistakes all the other sports made will happen. Except, the time frame that takes, is ever shrinking. It will be quicker than they learned, and just like golf, the old guys will cringe and shriek, as number one deadlifts and squats his way to the top.

My work here is done.

Thankyou...

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015 at 5:54pm

I don't know why they will even bother , MV will win hands down especially in the marketing component .
And just incase you were wondering Uppy , even your old mate Jeffy S doesn't agree with you , here he is now

Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015 at 5:49pm
southey wrote:

I don't know why they will even bother , MV will win hands down especially in the marketing component .
And just incase you were wondering Uppy , even your old mate Jeffy S doesn't agree with you , here he is now
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6YSvCsVJM "

Ha ha Classic.