Budgie Smugglers Flagging up best left hander

Bait's picture
Bait started the topic in Monday, 1 Jun 2015 at 10:31am

I woke up and saw the surf club... They took the best bank, chucked up their signs.. and had two wave runners patrolling the flagged area so the rest of us couldn't surf there...

They have no right to 'bra boy' our surf breaks, or flag up to have their own competition..... while excluding the general public... Ive had enough of em....

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Monday, 1 Jun 2015 at 11:18am

So, did ya paddle out?

ugoinm8's picture
ugoinm8's picture
ugoinm8 Monday, 1 Jun 2015 at 12:16pm

Don't stress it! The surf up in Perth isn't worth it! Get yourself a tinny and head to rotto! looking at those conditions stricko's would've been world class. And no clubbies!

Bait's picture
Bait's picture
Bait Tuesday, 2 Jun 2015 at 11:25am

Nah, I wasn't surfing that day, just gave em a lip full.... Its the point mate.. I shouldn't have to go to rotto to escape clubbies... they reckon they own the beach... and they can do what they want... thats the issue...

thomas11's picture
thomas11's picture
thomas11 Tuesday, 2 Jun 2015 at 3:20pm

You must lead a pretty stress free life that's one of the major issues you have to deal with. Especially over a shitty close out, and when looking at that footage there must be some spots close by going off.

Bait's picture
Bait's picture
Bait Tuesday, 2 Jun 2015 at 7:53pm
thomas11 wrote:

You must lead a pretty stress free life that's one of the major issues you have to deal with. Especially over a shitty close out, and when looking at that footage there must be some spots close by going off.

Yea, I think you miss the point Thomas, its part of a greater problem... The issue is taking control of a free beach and making you subject to their bullshit... If thats the case, then it's fair, that next time I spot you on 'a crankin bank', me and my boys will come stand over ya and declare a 'comp'.... If we could all do that would be great wouldn't it.... I will run ya over in my wave runner if you don't comply...

Those muppets are a plague.. and they allow those filthy sludge drains to pump out noxious shit into the ocean.... You can go join em, sounds like your up for it anyway.... they would love to have ya on board...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 2 Jun 2015 at 8:47pm

I asked to use the dunnies inside the club once as the external ones were locked and was told I wasn't allowed as it's a private club.

I asked them who paid for the freaking thing and where they get their funding and they started to back peddle pretty quickly.

Knobs trying to privatise the beach.

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Tuesday, 2 Jun 2015 at 9:16pm

And it doesn't stop there either

Don't you hate it when you're down the beach, gettin' a bit of sun on the rig and the clubbies are all like 'put that thing away'??

tim foilat's picture
tim foilat's picture
tim foilat Tuesday, 2 Jun 2015 at 9:25pm

Clubbies should never be allowed to shut down a decent break when the banks are working, that would give them at least 360 days of the year to work with at Scarborough or anywhere Perth metro.

thomas11's picture
thomas11's picture
thomas11 Wednesday, 3 Jun 2015 at 9:57am
Bait wrote:
thomas11 wrote:

Yea, I think you miss the point Thomas, its part of a greater problem... The issue is taking control of a free beach and making you subject to their bullshit... If thats the case, then it's fair, that next time I spot you on 'a crankin bank', me and my boys will come stand over ya and declare a 'comp'.... If we could all do that would be great wouldn't it.... I will run ya over in my wave runner if you don't comply...

Those muppets are a plague.. and they allow those filthy sludge drains to pump out noxious shit into the ocean.... You can go join em, sounds like your up for it anyway.... they would love to have ya on board...

Those muppets provide local kids with a great support network based around a sport which they love, without support networks and healthy social environments like that kids can get themselves into pretty serious trouble these days.
Take a step back and look at the big picture and stop thinking about yourself

ACB__'s picture
ACB__'s picture
ACB__ Wednesday, 3 Jun 2015 at 10:11am

Don't surfers do the exact same thing for boardriders comps?

They're nation wide and close off banks to run their own thing.

It goes two ways..

Bait's picture
Bait's picture
Bait Wednesday, 3 Jun 2015 at 11:38am
thomas11 wrote:
Bait wrote:
thomas11 wrote:

Those muppets provide local kids with a great support network based around a sport which they love, without support networks and healthy social environments like that kids can get themselves into pretty serious trouble these days.

Ha, yea... a healthy attitude towards their operations at the local beach.. that's about it... I never actually think of myself, I wasn't surfing... I was just bearing witness.. I witness a lot more than this on a daily basis... Don't get me wrong... clubbies are fine in summer to save retards from drowning... Sometimes in all honesty, some people should drown, as it would serve as a lesson to approach the ocean with care and diligence...

Clubbies who hang at the red and yellow flags, and patrol that swimming zone are okay... as long as their flags are in a spot where the surf is 'safe'... I don't know how you would feel about those stinking rubber duckies roaring around the place, but they are a danger to anything in their path... and also a pollution hazard... Next time one goes past you, taste the water... not only 10 minutes after.. maybe for half hour to an hour before it disperses....

They are toxic, just like the clubbies attitudes towards their beach operations.... If you need em... no worries, just don't expect them to have 'rule' over anyone who does not require their services....

Bait's picture
Bait's picture
Bait Wednesday, 3 Jun 2015 at 11:43am
ACB__ wrote:

Don't surfers do the exact same thing for boardriders comps?

They're nation wide and close off banks to run their own thing.

It goes two ways..

This was a 'surfing comp'... run by budgies... Anyway... Its just an awareness thing.. they don't own the beach or the ocean... though they like to think they do... The nationals that the budgies brought here closed off pretty much the whole of Scarbs up to the last footpath... They do it all the time... just so they can get kitted up in their pink smugglers and get on their knees and do some wanky comp....

Anyway.. at least there is some sort of 'debate' on the matter, and it at least promotes an objective awareness of what they really get up to....

Bait's picture
Bait's picture
Bait Wednesday, 3 Jun 2015 at 11:50am
Blowin wrote:

I asked to use the dunnies inside the club once as the external ones were locked and was told I wasn't allowed as it's a private club.

I asked them who paid for the freaking thing and where they get their funding and they started to back peddle pretty quickly.

Knobs trying to privatise the beach.

Private clubbies, private beach, private laws, and private functions....

thomas11's picture
thomas11's picture
thomas11 Wednesday, 3 Jun 2015 at 4:13pm
Bait wrote:
thomas11 wrote:
Bait wrote:
thomas11 wrote:

Ha, yea... a healthy attitude towards their operations at the local beach.. that's about it... I never actually think of myself, I wasn't surfing... I was just bearing witness.. I witness a lot more than this on a daily basis... Don't get me wrong... clubbies are fine in summer to save retards from drowning... Sometimes in all honesty, some people should drown, as it would serve as a lesson to approach the ocean with care and diligence...

Clubbies who hang at the red and yellow flags, and patrol that swimming zone are okay... as long as their flags are in a spot where the surf is 'safe'... I don't know how you would feel about those stinking rubber duckies roaring around the place, but they are a danger to anything in their path... and also a pollution hazard... Next time one goes past you, taste the water... not only 10 minutes after.. maybe for half hour to an hour before it disperses....

They are toxic, just like the clubbies attitudes towards their beach operations.... If you need em... no worries, just don't expect them to have 'rule' over anyone who does not require their services....

I won't be tasting, I don't go near the popular beaches for all the reasons you have listed. Its just how it is. No need to get ya knickers in a twist over such a petty thing. Life is to short and there are to many waves and places to be explored then worrying about what the local clubbiness are doing on a main metro beach.

ACB__'s picture
ACB__'s picture
ACB__ Wednesday, 3 Jun 2015 at 4:46pm

[quote=thomas11
I won't be tasting, I don't go near the popular beaches for all the reasons you have listed. Its just how it is. No need to get ya knickers in a twist over such a petty thing. Life is to short and there are to many waves and places to be explored then worrying about what the local clubbiness are doing on a main metro beach.

*Drops mic*

Bait's picture
Bait's picture
Bait Thursday, 4 Jun 2015 at 4:16pm
thomas11 wrote:
Bait wrote:
thomas11 wrote:
Bait wrote:
thomas11 wrote:

Yea... don't worry mate... they will find all of your 'secret spots' and fuck them up one day too.... Look what happened down south... they slowly infiltrate and putrify everything.... It may not happen in your generation... but maybe ya kids they will.... How do you know if its chocolate unless you smell and taste it... you pretty well run the risk of eating fuggen shit if you don't... 'yea mate, its okay, its bio degradable 2 stroke'... no harm whatsoever... maybe that's code for degrading the biological ecosystem bit by bit...

No point arguing with a non tasting shit eater anyway..

Bait's picture
Bait's picture
Bait Thursday, 4 Jun 2015 at 4:20pm
ACB__ wrote:

[quote=thomas11

*Drops mic*

*picks up*

All those who agree that peanuts fucking up the ocean is a 'petty thing'... including having a police patrol out to exclude you from your local break, and emit filthy sludge into that pristine environment...

Any surfer who thinks 'petty things' include mass denigration and erosion of beaches, harassment and intimidation by dickheads officiously clothing themselves with purported powers and functions. etc etc... oh how petty that is... Yea, pump that noxious effluent out into the ocean.. great idea...