Tranquil Sanctuary + Happy Wife = Happy Life

wellymon's picture
wellymon started the topic in Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 5:24pm

The simple things in life are important.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 5:39pm

Always give them a morning kiss.... Always give them a kiss goodnight.... If they cook you a meal, doing the dishes always helps (without being asked)........ It aint rocket science, welly ;) Stay tuned for more handy hints on how to wet the ferret :p

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 6:10pm

Nice respect and morals there Sheepio.
Dishes are a must.
Can't forget the tranquility listening to the sounds of nature in the bush, Hanging out the washing in the nude;)
Even cooking dinner for all, always puts you up on the pedestal.
Picking her up from a hard days work in the family car, in the nude;)

Ferrets..?

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 6:15pm

What would Dr Phil say boys?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 6:31pm
floyd wrote:

What would Dr Phil say boys?

I'm more of a Jerry Springer man.... lol

Welly - the trouser ferret :p

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 6:57pm

Jerry springer the movie, one of my favourites, I loved the way he took the piss on himself

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 7:27pm

Always put her first and never forget the small things.

Make her laugh. Women love that.

wally's picture
wally's picture
wally Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 8:09pm

The seven habits of highly irritating husbands.
Food for thought here fellas.
http://www.woogsworld.com/2012/01/seven-habits-of-highly-irritating.html

Shatner'sBassoon's picture
Shatner'sBassoon Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 11:42pm

...fuck her gently

mostly

Shatner'sBassoon Saturday, 10 Jan 2015 at 11:45pm

And look like you're listening to her shite & shit.

Word.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 6:15am

Princesses like it gentle SB, not my type.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 1:41pm

Put Mrs Welly & Sheepy on guys ..... just want to ask them how far off the mark you are.

There was a joke on the web some time back of a picture of a mathematical formula totalling covering a massive blackboard with the heading something like the art of making a woman happy. Pretty hard us mere males knowing the answer to that question when the answer changes day by day, hour to hour, minute to minute.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 3:33pm

Floyd, I could put the mrs on... But then some smartarse would just say, "hey dawg, you're just pretending it's ya missus ya bullshit artist" lol

"Fuck her gently"....... Maaaaaaate....... Ya gotta have a full repertoire..... Gentle when it calls for it... Or cheeky, rough, dominating, loving, submissive, dirty.... Bit like surfing really.... Gotta be able to perform in all conditions, and deliver what the judge is looking for in those conditions.... And she's the judge ;)

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 4:34pm

Six minute rule fellas. Give two minutes of undivided attention in the morning, two minutes at lunch, two minutes at dinner.

God I sound like a dick writing that, the worst kind of male chauvinist, when the truth is I have an unreal relationship based on equal say and equal share. But the six minute rule is the barest minimum for those days when I can't help being a selfish prick.

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 4:52pm

Here's a question for ya. Do you honestly think women are posting on a women's forum right this minute on how to make their man happy!! Highly fecking doubt it as they couldn't give a feck and they're more interested in shopping online websites than they are posting about how to make their man happy.

Although I do like Stu's six minute rule above.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 4:54pm

If she's the judge Sheepy, I'm in combo land.

Sometimes, if the conditions are right though, I'll score a perfect ten.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 4:59pm

I think the six minute rule is quite doable too Don.

I'm pretty lucky, my sweetie and I get on pretty well and she puts up with a lot from me.

I don't care too much about online shopping luckily. Good day yesterday, only three parcels delivered.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 5:03pm

zenagain wrote:

If she's the judge Sheepy, I'm in combo land. Sometimes, if the conditions are right though, I'll score a perfect ten.

...and then you claim it like Adriano, right?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 5:15pm

Only at the pub;)

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 5:33pm
donweather wrote:

Here's a question for ya. Do you honestly think women are posting on a women's forum right this minute on how to make their man happy!! Highly fecking doubt it as they couldn't give a feck and they're more interested in shopping online websites than they are posting about how to make their man happy.

Darn right there DW

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 5:33pm
stunet wrote:

Six minute rule fellas. Give two minutes of undivided attention in the morning, two minutes at lunch, two minutes at dinner.

God I sound like a dick writing that, the worst kind of male chauvinist, when the truth is I have an unreal relationship based on equal say and equal share. But the six minute rule is the barest minimum for those days when I can't help being a selfish prick.

From what I hear, Stu, 6 minutes is a major accomplishment.... keep working on it, mate ... ;p

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 5:39pm
floyd wrote:
donweather wrote:

Darn right there DW

Ohhh donny donny donny..... Floyd Floyd Floyd.......... They have a whole "feckn" wall of magazines in the newsagents dedicated to that topic..... "How to turn him on".... " re invigorate your love life"....
Anyway, they got the candy..... We want the candy.......

inzider's picture
inzider's picture
inzider Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 7:08pm

Tranquil sanctuary sounds nice welly, but i'm guessing you got no gannets squarking around the joint demanding food and attention and sibling rivalry to deal with.
I just built the missus a panic room for the above scenarios.
I agree with many of the posts above. I find with the missus that the griefometer and the blowjometer are increasingly linked.
If I dont pull my weight when I'm home with the kids and chores the darkometer switches mode to greifometer, if the grief ometer is in the red so is blowjometer.
If ya missus catches ya pervin at another chick never tell her the old "it dosnt matter where I get my appetite from luv, I'll always eat at home" line. Goes down like a cup of cold fat.

spidermonkey's picture
spidermonkey's picture
spidermonkey Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 7:42pm

"If ya missus catches ya pervin at another chick never tell her the old "it dosnt matter where I get my appetite from luv, I'll always eat at home" line. Goes down like a cup of cold fat."
We might underachieve in many areas,but we,re all experts at the sly perv ha ha ha ha haaaa.

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 7:53pm
Sheepdog wrote:
floyd wrote:
donweather wrote:

Darn right there DW

Ohhh donny donny donny..... Floyd Floyd Floyd.......... They have a whole "feckn" wall of magazines in the newsagents dedicated to that topic..... "How to turn him on".... " re invigorate your love life"....

Magazines? WTF are they? No one actually reads fecking printed media these days mate!!!

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 11 Jan 2015 at 9:04pm
donweather wrote:
Sheepdog wrote:
floyd wrote:
donweather wrote:

Darn right there DW

Magazines? WTF are they? No one actually reads fecking printed media these days mate!!!

Well i'd take it "new idea" and "womens weekly" would have online editions..