Tight arses

floyd's picture
floyd started the topic in Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 1:49pm

Recently I've reflected on how some people I know are just the biggest tight arses. Whether it's sharing the driving down to the surf, getting coffee, borrowing tools, going out for a night on the suds or whatever these people just always seem to be way better off when you stop and tally the ledger.

Oddly, if you say anything they are deeply offended; its as if they have no idea what you are talking about. Further, because I'm aware what they are like I'm extra cautious when out with them (which I don't want to be) and when I see them play someone else I get really pissed off. Now I just avoid them figuring I just don't need the negative energy.

I could list probably a 100 examples on how these guys gets others to pay for their annual overseas trip but I'm wondering whether others also know what I'm talking about.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 3:26pm

The ute driver, who boasts he can only takes one passenger down the surf so never does, who never has any money in his wallet for coffee, who regularly says "no I can't afford that" to any suggestion, who never has any wax, who has borrowed wetsuits never to return them, who owns a rental property as well as his own house and earns more than most and who regularly goes overseas on extended holidays.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 2:06pm

I used to surf with a bloke back home and I could list numerous examples. We used to call him short arms long pockets, but one in particular stands out.

He asked this really sweet chick out and she stupidly agreed. He made her pay half the bill for dinner, she had to pay for her own movie ticket and this is the clincher- hit her up for petrol money on the way home.

Then he couldn't understand why she didn't sleep with him and he whinged about it.

(We heard all of that from her)

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 2:11pm
floyd wrote:

I could list probably a 100 examples on how these guys gets others to pay for their annual overseas trip but I'm wondering whether others also know what I'm talking about.

How the hell does someone get others to pay for their annual overseas trip??? Spill the beans floyd, this I've gotta hear. :)

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 2:24pm
fitzroy-21 wrote:
floyd wrote:

How the hell does someone get others to pay for their annual overseas trip??? Spill the beans floyd, this I've gotta hear. :)

Just guessing, but maybe he just means they get them to subsidise their time at home.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 3:25pm
lostdoggy wrote:
fitzroy-21 wrote:
floyd wrote:

Just guessing, but maybe he just means they get them to subsidise their time at home.

Yep, the cash saved week in week out by scabbing of those around him out helped him out greatly to get to that plane overseas!

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 5:04pm
floyd wrote:

The ute driver, who boasts he can only takes one passenger down the surf so never does, who never has any money in his wallet for coffee, who regularly says "no I can't afford that" to any suggestion, who never has any wax, who has borrowed wetsuits never to return them, who owns a rental property as well as his own house and earns more than most and who regularly goes overseas on extended holidays.

No 01- Sorry Floyd but you are obviously on FACEBOOK and have too many tight arse supposedly mates, sucked in haha.
No 02- Your ute driver mate is your only mate and you can not afford petrol and a coffee so get a real job;)
No 03- Piss and come in your old wetsuit before giving it to him, it will make you laugh when paddling out together.
No 04- Say you can't make it, ask him what time you are gonna go...! and go around and play lovely dovey with his bitch..? Hopefully it not a Rottweiler;)
No 05- Most UTE owners are cockheads, they can not see , they all back into things leaving a big dent in the back of the tray, which will cost above $2000.00 to fix but their payments on the the stupid ute are about $300.00 a week plus insurance, so really they can't see the big picture of buying Green beans and roasting them themselves and tasting the chocolate acidity lemon taste of a great coffee, IE (AREOPRESS).
No 06 - Wait till the tight arse goes on holiday, get some smelly old fish that you never wanted to eat and let it soak for for awhile, get a big syringe suck it up big boy and go and find his lovely ute....!
Quirt it all down the front window into the airconditioning unit and Bobs ya Uncle, smelly shit for ever;)
Nasty one that one for sure.

No-07 Drive or push bike yourself after an AREOPRESS of your own roasted coffee to the surf and enjoy having no mates;) :-)0

No - 08 Get good waves

Signed off Welly

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 6:02pm

Welly thats a good one the fish juice.....but for a lifetime odour soak it in olive oil overnight.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 7:08pm

hey welly,

not on Facebook or Instagram nor would I call these people my mates. A couple were mates years ago but their tight arse ways got in the way or more generally they are people who you might see at the beach or pub or they're neighbours.

Like your fish juice idea but just reckon not playing their game made me happier.

You never be played by a tight arse?

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Friday, 5 Dec 2014 at 8:26pm

Yep.....!

Once played, they got burnt twice.

You can't burn the coffee when delivering the hot water into the AEROPRESS, FFS:)