Who's the best writer out there, in surfing, under forty?

peterb's picture
peterb started the topic in Thursday, 5 Sep 2013 at 4:18pm

- and wouldn't be good if names were names. I reckon BB is under forty, whoever he is.

with love and affection to everybody

Slimybritches's picture
Slimybritches's picture
Slimybritches Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 7:16am

Harriette Beecher Meete?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 9:30am

Swellnetonians! Same goes for over 40 as well.
Swellnet is by far the best Surf News - Forum...Love your work people!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 10:14am

@ Slimeybritches :

Terminal's picture
Terminal's picture
Terminal Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 11:02am

I'd have to go with Quint. His imagination is the stuff of Hollywood blockbusters.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 11:08am

Under 40 Peter? I wish, not these last twenty odd years.

CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 12:03pm

Doc Tanzi can take care of that blinder... you know that... deep down... don't fight it blinder... I mean, look at me...

And Aerosmith... don't be so stubborn! You'll get used to it, you're from Sydney, they'll go all right there!!! Two key boards are better than one... well, not always but...

The sun's out, I'm gonna go catch some rays... ya gotta luv it!!!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 12:42pm

Ah yes Doc Tanzi's time machine. Beam me back to the 70s doc, but can you give me better taste in clothes than I had then.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 2:13pm

A bit of back n forth between Freeride and Nick Carroll on Realsurf forums
under / just general surfing stuff.

CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 4:42pm

Ya gotta love the sun aye! Forget fashion blinder. Again, look at me, booked out. Waiting list. Its like nature. They sense the injured, wounded ones. Target 'em. Great for eating, but when it comes to mating... I love it!!! And them, 'How ya goin'... I'm trained to notice... by the way... highly trained... and I do notice... Rubbin' their shoulder(s)/knee(s)/neck/back/ankle(s)/hip(s)/groin(s)/brain/bitcoin chart(s)... (you name it, they're rubbin it')... 'Faark, you know how it is... we aint getting any younger aaaye...' 'Naaar sorry,' (but, as they grimace, they know I'm not). 'What do ya mean...'

Nup, ya gotta luv Doc Tanzi, its nuthin' new but! And as I soaked up the rays, I put a good word in with his mate for ya blinder... again!!! Just mention my name, ya can't go wrong aye!!!

And, by the way, as your rubbin' them bitcoin charts boyz, don't work up too much of a sweat... again, ya just dreamin'!!! Again!!! Ya fuck'n bozo... in a nutshell!!! Fucking sharks chowing down whales all day... and night long!!! In a nutshell!!! What a difference a day makes!!! Again!!! 'Corse vem wails needs more farkin vollatillarizin' stuff ta wail at aaayyyee!!!' In a nutshell!!! Don't quit ya day job!!!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 4:57pm

The salient excerpt being -

“Look at me “

CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 5:10pm

Ya can't help but look aye!! And, who could blame yas!!! Like a magnificent sunrise!! In a nutshell!!! Make a booking!!! And as you raised it, on a more serious note, when you come in, I'll introduce you to the guy I'm training at the moment with parkinsons. Stoked out of his head! Makes such a difference to their confidence and quality of life. And there's been plenty of them over the years, and as serious as it is, way worse shit than that.

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 5:53pm

You better put those mirrors away before going out in the sun Craplift.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 6:04pm

Trying for Bronzed Aussie status Crypto?

CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 6:09pm

Haha, the listless guy that only recently knew nothing, but now suddenly is a casual expert!!! Fucking hilarious shit. Skips ho!! I've got a waiting a list of people you can train, all sorts of issues, hey you can put the guy with parkinson's through some sessions too! We'll video it... epic all time gym fails!!! Hapless bullshit artist!!! come on down, we'll film it!!! Bring your insurance but!!

CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 at 6:12pm

Nah, saw them in the gym years ago blinder! Embarrassing shit!!! There's a vitamin D epidemic!!! Not me!!! rabs/abs is terrified of the sun... they'd blow the fucker up if they could!!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5394390/