Sorry

benh's picture
benh started the topic in Thursday, 5 Sep 2013 at 8:45am

To the little Brazilian chick that dropped in on me at Snapper this morning I want to apologize for losing my shit at you this morning. Yes, you blatantly dropped in on me, kooked it and bailed your board into my brand new sled but I shouldn’t have abused you the way I did and said a lot of nasty things about Brazilian surfers in general. I don’t believe in screaming or swearing at women, so in a nutshell “sorry” shouldn’t have done it but with no swell for about a month on the Goldy the blood was up after having my session cut short after 20 minutes. Peace, love and all that bullshit and at least you weren’t a bearded hipster on a 10ft log without a legrope.

crisp's picture
crisp's picture
crisp Thursday, 5 Sep 2013 at 9:46am

Sun Tzu "Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemies resistance without fighting."

But he never tried to get a wave a snapper after month long flat spell.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Friday, 6 Sep 2013 at 7:22pm

Easy to get too aggro and heated in situations like that, though its often you who likes like an ass for it, wish we had the etiquette of surfing printed on all new mini mals and fatter style boards before they get sold.
We all do it here and there though hey, bogan aussies dropping in and some Hawaiians(snaking) seem the worst to me but brazzos get such a bad rap and too generalized or mistaken as brazzo when they are not.
Think i might give up on the longer good waves and look hang out for waves like turtles. Less dangerous drop ins and ive had my share of the epic longer ones.Been there done that.They get worse every year.

barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Saturday, 7 Sep 2013 at 12:09am

Your only sorry 'cause she's a hot chick!! (I would be too)Boohahahaha!!!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 7 Sep 2013 at 8:20am

, bogan aussies dropping in and some Hawaiians(snaking) seem the worst to me but brazzos get such a bad rap and too generalized or mistaken as brazzo when they are not.

By: "groundswell"

Yeah agree i think many guys from Canary islands get mistaken for brazzos, whenever ive surfed with really bad behaved surfers who everyone initially thinks are brazzos, almost always end up finding out there guys from Canary Islands (Spanish)

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Saturday, 7 Sep 2013 at 9:09am

Agree ID, similar situation a couple of months ago in Indo. They consistently kept paddling up the inside of everyone and even when given some lip about it, they brushed it off and continued. Everyone thought Brazzos until some Sth African guys approached their driver and gave him what for and found out they were Canary Is boys.