HAARP Facility Shuts Down

thermalben's picture
thermalben started the topic in Saturday, 27 Jul 2013 at 8:51am

Interesting news - the famous HAARP ionospheric research facility (a favourite amongst conspiracy theorists concerned with intentional weather modification) has shut down.

http://www.arrl.org/news/view/haarp-facility-shuts-down

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 27 Jul 2013 at 1:51pm

Interesting reading Ben!

Blaming HAARP for controlling the weather, I.E., hurricane "Sandy" and other natural disasters.

But "Earlier this year, HAARP scientists successfully produced a sustained high-density plasma cloud in Earth’s upper atmosphere."

As the "ionosphere" reflects radio waves, are they the radio waves from our own Earth?, I.E., I heard something about when the radio was designed many a year ago, that the waves would keep on penetrating out into the universe for eternity (ET) and would be only time when Extraterrestrials would pick up the signal?

Conspiracy Theorists. ha ha

hem-stret's picture
hem-stret's picture
hem-stret Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 at 8:52am

Weather and/or atmospheric modifications are at the very least a 'force multiplier'. There is a common theory that military technologies are at least 40 years ahead of the civilian technologies used by consumers. Even the release of barium particles into the atmosphere, to help the radar illumination of stealth fighters and drone aircraft would, in my humble opinion, be realistic. you want more than blind luck to protect the 5th fleet as it steams towards asia, where one missile could sink your multi billion dollar investment. 'The laws of acceptable beliefs', always a sound retreat for those that think its their right to just hang around shopping malls, or centres as we call them here.
Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski – United States National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981.
“No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably be developed within the next few decades.”

I hope there are some waves today, after all, I just wanna get some trims too!

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 12 Oct 2014 at 7:11pm

Hmm that was an interesting read.