Hards V Kobes

southey's picture
southey started the topic in Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 12:35am

Anyone Else seen the Piss funny shit fight between Koby Abberton and Brett Hardy on FB in the last 48 hrs ......

If you have then you two have probably changed ya undies a few times . If not find it yourself , i don't like to totally out such ridiculous Slander ....... Or maybe I have ... either way there is a little shame in either camp ... ( and they're lining uop to have their Two cents worth too ) .....
I'm not sure if Hards has hooked with the best "fishing " effort in history , lets just say he's a man of few words . Not Kobes though .
HE"S SAID IT NUMEROUS TIMES , " HOW IT IZ " !!!!
makes Big wayne V Rottenkramps piss weak ....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 7:49am

HaHa, KobeClown has an interesting and amusing facebook site, I see he keeps in contact with the rest of the "Bra boys" via facebook for inmates, didn't realize. If you want to find the stoush go to brett hardys FB as Kclown has I think deleted the thread as there is only compliment about his diving from his legion of bogan fans, celebrity spash, what a joke.
Thanks southy, needed a good laugh now the waves have gone to shit.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 7:54am

Koby needs to identify the caps-lock key.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 8:27am

koby should be in Tahiti charging chopes with the real men

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 9:43am

Ben , I think Koby addressed the Caps lock issue in saying that he was screaming his responses into his Computer . ( ie its just how they come out ) .?

Udo , from memory " very hazy " , Koby's not allowed to leave the Country , or maybe just not go into USA . Unsure if this is a " contractual " agreement with ' splash ' or just the NSW PF .

Either way , they both had a point . Except ' i think only one of them got the response they were looking for ;-)

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 10:08am

koby is allowed to travel, probably just banned from entry to the U.S.A. which means Hawaii to I guess ?

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 11:39am

yeah , well perhaps his Channel 7 sponsorship is his highest paying gig atm . ( not having a dig )
no body can question his commitment , approach is another topic .
Besides i can still remember him in that Pistolero outfit at blax . and the crux of that was to point out exactly what Hards is bangin' on about . ie tow can be easy/gay ..... pot kettle a little ....

i'm disapointed a bit ( not that i've watched ,but he's hinted at not winning the show ) , you would think that someone who has made a name for himself " throwing himself over the edge " would of been a shoe in ..... i wonder who the dark horse was that took him/ the others out to win ?! and do i really care ???

PS . i wonder if Hards still hasn't got over his omission from a wildcard at the MR Pro .? just a thought , or perhaps that was another tongue in cheek moment from the bloke who has a Tatt of a Swan and known to worn a leopard print custom suit , through Customs ?!

Either way as Shaun has backed me up , its been entertaining . should be more of this light hearted humour .
someone might need to tell K that its only T I C .....

bigleft's picture
bigleft's picture
bigleft Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 12:40pm

is koby a bit slow?? didnt think any1 with or without his supposed media training would take the bait so easily

and how does a bitch session between 2 surfers degenerate into a surfer vs bodyboarder dick measuring contest?

because hardys brother bodyboards? fark id rather have a brother on the lid, then one whos killed another

and fark koby going on about the no skill thing over and over... wouldnt mind seeing him paddle into the right... it would be hillarious except for the fact that people actually idolize this idiot

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 1:23pm

I'm calling in a current affair, just the sort of bitch fight they love to cover.

Can someone alert Kobyclown to this thread, I have a few questions for him. Illogical of course.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 9:27pm

Now now Morris .....

lets not let ones Bark out , bigger than ones Bite .

And to be fair only one guy was fighting .... , the first comment may have been a little sharp . but after that !!!! not much .

Except i would pay good money to watch them have Two comps one at say " the right " and the other at Luna's . Paddle only , and perhaps a swapover component as well ..... I'll do all the Vicco Transport if need be .

And apologies in advance for Ben & co . ( but you can remove at any time ) .

Subject : -

Quotes below ( none of my words )

is fucking sick to death of watching Teahupoo tow-in footage. If anyone is unsure of what I'm talking about I've summarised it for u in the following passage:

..man holds onto rope..man lets go of rope..man puts hands above head not even near barrel..man exits wave into channel claiming to tow partner and photographers..man talks about wave to journalist in channel for next half hour about how dangerous the wave is and how his tow partner is his best mate and his life line. man flies home hailed as hero and interviewed by local media for radio and tv segments. man paddles out local beachbreak and snaps his board nosediving on a 3 footer.
6Share
125 people like this.

Suzanne Cuerden Rofl
Thursday at 11:54am via mobile · 2

Nick Georgiadis If only more could paddle in like the camel!
Thursday at 11:54am via mobile · 2

Scott Mofokula I never snapped my board that's just a rumor!!
Thursday at 11:54am · 3

Adrian Van de Vorst Such is the way of the surfer , like the fisherman to make claims and to not let the truth stand in the way of a good yarn!
Thursday at 11:54am via mobile · 3

Burton Hathaway Interesting never thought about it in that way but really TRUE
Thursday at 11:55am · 1

Alexander Miller perfect
Thursday at 12:01pm · 1

Zac Haynes ahhaha this is epic!
Thursday at 12:04pm · 2

Kim Hoffmann Awesome Hards!!
Thursday at 12:05pm

Koby Abberton MAN TALKS ABSOLUTE SHIT ON FACEBOOK AND HIS ONLY CLAIM TO FAME IS PADDLING BIG FAT MARGIES!!! OH AND HANGING WITH BOOGERS??? SOUND LIKE SOMEONE U FUKN KOOK? ALL THOSE GUYS ARE OVER THERE DOING THERE BEST AND YOUR SITTING ON FB TALKING SHIT??? GET A LIFE U IDIOT. I KNOW WHAT IM SICK OF AN IT AINT TAHITI, ITS SHIT TALKERS ON FACEBOOK LIKE U.
Thursday at 12:07pm · 12

Ben Veitch celebrity splash yew
Thursday at 12:11pm via mobile · 21

Koby Abberton 10k a week for 10 weeks yewwww. fukn oath, i would do season 1 2 3 and 4 for that.
Thursday at 12:13pm · 5

Ben Veitch Same
Thursday at 12:16pm via mobile · 12

Steve Del Rosso Wish I had the guts to do what I am seeing
Thursday at 12:16pm via mobile · 3

Lucas Englert Lead with ya chin Hards!!
Thursday at 12:17pm

Brett Hardy haha hangin with boogers! i only claim that to pull ryan hardy groupies kobe
Thursday at 12:17pm via mobile · 8

Simon Winter Not that fat over here this week Kob.
Thursday at 12:18pm · 1

Justin Ward ...all people who have liked this post, but for some reason have also reposted videos of people towing teahupoo...frothing
Thursday at 12:18pm · 1

Shane Peel Abberton 2 - Hardy 0, Veitch 0 … Advantage Abberton, play on gentlemen!!
Thursday at 12:20pm · 2

Brett Hardy its facebook peely, not celebrity splash
Thursday at 12:23pm via mobile · 6

Tim Baker Didn't boogers discover a lot of these waves the hellmen now use to grow their legend?
Thursday at 12:24pm · 15

Shane Peel Yeah I know Hards but ya pretty much got owned in that flameing just calling it how I see it brother cause it looks to me like there is some pretty wild shit that goes on once ya let the rope go at Chopes. Respect to bodyboarders though those guys GO!
Thursday at 12:31pm · 2

Shane Peel PS I have not seen Splash yet.
Thursday at 12:31pm

Brett Hardy all good..jus voicing my opinion dude
Thursday at 12:32pm via mobile · 1

Shane Peel Yeah I know mate epic fun the old F-book!
Thursday at 12:33pm · 1

Fred Weaver Hahaha classic keep up the good work mate making fb interesting and 10k a weeks pritty shit when ya look like a retard
Thursday at 12:51pm via mobile · 2

Adam Thompson Sounds like some people are more prepared to sell out more than others to me , be it on tv , or for that magazine centrepage shot all be it towed in , still hellmen in my opinion but way more respect for paddle in men etc camel an is some other guy over here ??? his bro is some booger ...
Thursday at 12:54pm via mobile · 5

Jimmy Long Give that beehive another smack Hardy reckon there's plenty more in it!!! HaHa
Thursday at 12:58pm via mobile · 10

Elki Cunningham I fucken agree some one is gonna get there throat ripped out , and I bet it will be an innocent charger who's saved every penny and dreamt every night for years about paddling into chopes
Thursday at 1:00pm via mobile · 1

Elki Cunningham And breaks his fucken collar bone haha on that 3 footer lol
Thursday at 1:02pm via mobile · 1

Justin Bauer Bauerfotoartz Ha ha ha gold !! u should be on the radio or something, love your work
Thursday at 1:11pm via mobile · 2

Dean Bowen Check the one I paddled?? Yeww
Thursday at 1:51pm via mobile · 8

Koby Abberton HAHHAHAHAHHAHA HARDY YOU PUTTING AUSSIES DOWN THAT ARE CHARGING AND PAVING THE WAY, BE PROUD NOT A COMPUTER GEEK TEASING PEOPLE, U SOUND LIKE A 12YR OLD BOOGIE KOOK..LAURIE, DYLAN, RICHIE VAS, MARK MATHEWS, DINGO, DEAN BOWEN JUST TO NAME A FEW, THEY ARE ALL BEASTS PADDLING AND CHARGING HARDER THAN ANYONE.. HAVE U BEEN TO TAHITI CAUSE ONCE IT GETS 12FT PLUS ITS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO PADDLE A BIG BIG ONE. YES I RESPECT BOOGIES FIND THE WAVES..THATS IT, BUT IN THE END THEY HAVE FLIPPERS AND LAY DOWN.. THATS ALL THEY DO, I MEAN I KNOW I CAN BOOGIE AND I HAVE NEVER DONE IT....... MY GIRLFRIEND CAN BOOGIE.. YES SOME OF EM CHARGE BUT LETS HAVE A SWAP AND I PROMISE I WILL GO ANY WAVE ANY BOOGIE WILL GO, BUT WILL THEY DO THE SAME STANDING UP AS ME?? IM WILLING TO BET ANY HUMAN, MY MONEY WILL GO WHERE MY MOUTH IS ANYDAY ANY PLACE!!!!
Thursday at 1:53pm · 1

Koby Abberton SPLASH IS ON 830 TONIGHT HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
Thursday at 1:54pm · 4

Brett Hardy sounds mint Dean..link?
Thursday at 2:00pm via mobile · 1

Koby Abberton DEANO YOUR THE MAN PROUD OF U BRA!!! TOW OR PADDLE U MAKE ME PROUD TO BE AUSSIE, GOOD JOB MY BROTHER!!! DONT LISTEN TO HARDY HE THE MAN AT MARGIES HAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Thursday at 2:02pm

Glen Durlik Fark, next level bites hards!!
Thursday at 2:12pm via mobile · 1

Beau Hughes Nice wind up there Hards, bet your laughing your head off. But those blokes are still charging.
Thursday at 2:32pm · 3

Timothy Nathan can someone please save this.conversation
Thursday at 2:51pm via mobile · 6

Brad Pezza yeh those bodyboarders he hangs with are fucking tough cunts i tell ya
Thursday at 3:26pm · 3

Andrew Brophy this is gold.
Thursday at 4:10pm · 3

Alex Gerreyn see that one dean bowen paddled into tho??
Thursday at 4:21pm

Calvin Best Who cares about the fat men sport let them have their 15 min fame It's sort of entertaining its up there with Tow-in Skimboarding.
Thursday at 4:30pm · 3

Thomas Purvis CAPSLOCK
Thursday at 4:37pm via mobile · 27

Brett Hardy nah alex is it on yootoob? i wana see this thing!
Thursday at 4:49pm via mobile

Steven Parsons Very entertaining, the age old booger vs standup debate
Thursday at 5:01pm

Jordan Marchant Paddling 20ft fatties still makes you a hero in my eyes Hardy. Rooting fatties not so much
Thursday at 5:02pm · Edited · 7

Corinne Tighe Koby capital letters on fb are unnecessary/aggressive
Thursday at 5:23pm via mobile · 4

Matt Dobell Hehehe
Thursday at 5:39pm via mobile · 1

Glen Durlik

Thursday at 5:40pm

Brett Hardy ^bahaha random plug. thanx 4 that durlza
Thursday at 6:29pm via mobile

Jeremy Shepherd Lmao you got owned hahaha
Thursday at 6:39pm via mobile

Brodie Miatke Holy shit that koby dude must be trolling.
Thursday at 6:56pm · 3

Locky Mazzucchelli id love to see koby try surf evils
Thursday at 7:29pm · 1

Glen Knight best fb convo yet? well done brett.
Thursday at 7:38pm · 2

Ryan Simmonds Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahha
Thursday at 7:43pm via mobile · 2

Alex Gerreyn here dean bowens wave... couldnt find it on youtube but here it is... https://vine.co/v/b0QVPOuJ03V
Thursday at 8:35pm · 1

Katrina Proctor their alittle vauge
Thursday at 8:37pm

Dan Bird let me put what happened in to a little summary when a 5m swell hit the SW coast: Brett Hardy wakes up at 4am, paddles out to 12ft bombie, takes off on a wave with my gopro, wipes out and snaps my gopro. This could have been avoided if Brett had been towed in. Jus saying
Thursday at 8:59pm · 2

Brett Hardy nug
Thursday at 9:01pm via mobile

Dan Bird although it would have looked dope if the gopro was filming
Thursday at 9:01pm

Matthew Percy kind of hear you,the wave is the real star bretto.
Thursday at 9:28pm · 3

Rodney Scott shoould try coming from my generation when tow boards didnt exist
Thursday at 9:58pm

Rodney Scott do find them fun now Im getting old and lazy though,and while Im at it get shorter boards for riding bigger waves,
Thursday at 9:59pm

Jordan Marchant I'll donate a $50 for the get Brett Hardy to Chopes fund... looks like smooth take off Hards I reckon you got it in ya
Thursday at 10:38pm · 10

Brett Hardy haha cheers jordo bring that shit on
Thursday at 10:41pm via mobile · 1

Jordan Marchant Start a page and I'll put some coin in right now next swell. If you don't get a Dean Bowen one though you lose
Thursday at 10:42pm · 4

Brett Hardy haha deal
Thursday at 10:43pm via mobile

Jason Weeks Hmm Koby have you ever seen Hards surf North Point? I don't think I'll ever have the balls to surf big chopes, but to suggest Hards only surfs fat waves is a bit off.. But if I got a big one at Chopes I'd claim it.. Until I saw the footage and realised I was shoulder hopping. And I reckon Ryan would blow your mind on a booger if you see the shit him ad his mates get up to on their boogers. PS I worked on TV for four and a half years, five days a week, pretty much for free.. So you all beat me. Legends!
Thursday at 11:27pm via mobile · 2

Jason Weeks Ps Gordo let's do it! Hards paddles, Koby on a booger, Camel gets the money and no one gets to be interviewed afterwards. You and me do the filming and donate all the proceeds to charity. Who's in?
Thursday at 11:32pm via mobile · 5

Daniel Davis Winge winge fucking winge
Thursday at 11:35pm via mobile · 1

Aaron Beveridge touched a nerve there I think brett!
Yesterday at 1:00am via mobile · 2

Dave Garner Hards at least your Family earned there respect by being amazing surfers in all codes. Not just being thugs on the beach like others.
Yesterday at 9:21am via mobile · 14

Koby Abberton I HAVE SEEN HARDS SURF NORTH POINT BOX AND MARGIES AND HE SURFS LIKE A CRAB AT ALL OF EM HAHAHHAHAHA... HE SHOULD OF BEEN A BOOGER, DINO ADRIAN, AND 3/4 OF WA SMOKE HIM. HAHHAHAHAH CAPITALS CAUSE IM SCREAMING U BOOGIE SUCKS HAHAHAH
Yesterday at 4:09pm

Koby Abberton DAVE I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO PICKS ON ME OR MY FAMILY OR MY FRIENDS IS THAT WRONG? U FAT FUKN BOOGIE KOOK, I CALL WHAT U JUST WROTE BULLYING SO COME SEE ME WHEN IM IN WA WITH YOUR FRIENDS, I WILL SHOW U THE THUG IN ME MAGGOT. HARDY FAMILY HAS A NAME OF FUKN KOOKS HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LETSSS DO IT KOOKS!!! IM IN DANIEL!!! HARDS IF U CHARGED SO HARD YOU WOULD GO TO TAHITI! PAY LIKE HALF THE GUYS DO U MONGO.
Yesterday at 4:13pm

Brett Hardy shit im guna b famous by the end of all this lol
Yesterday at 4:17pm via mobile · 3

Koby Abberton HAHHAHAHAHHA IM ONLY TEASING YA HARDS, BUT IT WAS WRONG TO TEASE THE BOYS DOING IT IN TAHITI WHEN U SITTING ON FACEY BEING A MONGO...KEEN TO HAVE A CHARITY BASED CONTEST, BOOGIES VS SURFER SWAP.. COULD BE FUNNY, SOMEWHERE BIG WITH ALL YA KOOK BODY BOARD FRIENDS! WE SORT THIS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL? I WILL SHOW BOOGIES BOARDERS ARE MONGS TO THE WORLD...
Yesterday at 4:21pm · 3

Koby Abberton SHOW HOW EASY THAT SHIT SPORT OF LAYING DOWN IS...IT SOUNDS HARD HUH...LAYING DOWN HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
Yesterday at 4:22pm

Brett Hardy swapover comp! now we're talkin kobe. at chopes yeah?
Yesterday at 4:22pm via mobile · 2

Koby Abberton ANYTIME KIDS U WAS JUST WHINGING U COULDNT GET TO TAHITI?? THATS WHAT THIS WHOLE BITCH OFF POST IS ABOUT???? WHEN YOUR BOOGIE FRIENDS GROW UP THEY ALL TURN TO SURFING CAUSE THERE SO EMBARRASSED THEY LAY DOWN??? IM CONFUSED HEY SON LET ME TEACH U TO LAY DOWN HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH GOOD SPORT LOSERS...
Yesterday at 4:31pm · 1

Matt Mollison Boys boys, we all just love spending time in the salt, we are all brothers from mother nature, just respect each other. we all want the same thing. Lets just keep posi vibes rolling
Yesterday at 4:32pm · Edited · 2

Koby Abberton SWAP OVER NEXT RIGHT SWELL I WILL CHALLENGE ANYONE ANYWHERE AND I HAVE NEVER RID A BOOGIE CAUSE ITS TO EASY.
Yesterday at 4:32pm

Koby Abberton YOUR GONNA BE FAMOUS FOR TEASING PEOPLE CHARGING U FUKN KOOK.... GOOD ONE
Yesterday at 4:39pm

Anthony Weeks Ive seen you charge reefs nearly unchargable,paddling in,i got a lot of respect for you n your Dad mate,The untouchables Brett.Keep it up WA respects you man.
Yesterday at 4:52pm · Edited · 2

Anthony Weeks Cheers Koby,ive just moved back after yrs in the SW,him and his Dad are deadest fucking legends
Yesterday at 4:54pm

Koby Abberton IM NOT TEASING ANYONES SURFING OR HIS FAMILY,UNTIL MY FAMILY WAS BROUGHT UP. I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM, I RESPECTED HARDY UNTILL HE PUT THE SURFERS DOWN IN TAHITI NOW I THINK HE IS A JEALOUS KOOK. AND ZAC NO I DIDNT WIN SPLASH BUT I TRIED MY BEST.
Yesterday at 4:55pm

Anthony Weeks Brett is a good man mate,and his dad surfs main break 15-20ft at the age of 62,Can I ask you and just a question man ,let me know please Koby what you know about Black market surfboards.WA ?
Yesterday at 5:01pm · Edited

Aaron Beveridge better to surf 15+ burgers at the point than with a bunch of over inflated egos in front of cameras
Yesterday at 5:15pm via mobile · 4

Anthony Weeks well yeah,there both outa my league at that size Aaron,i got a crook heart so head high is good for me,i got cardiomyopathy, and the left ventricle is half the size of a footy and only pumps at 23% fuck all oxygen in my blood,hold downs can be heavy for me,i first noticed this on an indo trip,for years we thought was astma,but nah tis my heart,im 45 and still ride a short board,but it gets harder every day man,im currently staying in Sydney training with a friend who is a 4th dn black belt & the aim of this is so I can get back to enjoying my surfing,Antman.
Yesterday at 5:51pm · Edited · 1

Marcus Praed Fucken hell, is it 2013 or 1983??? boogers vs surfers.........not that old chestnut again
Yesterday at 5:44pm · 5

Eddie Leben hahahahaha this is fucken funny shit reading all of these comments! High school on facebook! Bitch bitch bitch babble babble babble
Yesterday at 5:45pm via mobile · 2

Anthony Weeks fuck the lids,there not for mete,although those guys enjoy the ocean too,must be something we have in common,i like to take the piss but not in a serious fashion.In the Hawaii,even the chargers ride em, I have no comment,people can do what ever floats ther boat.
Yesterday at 5:50pm · Edited

Jordan Marchant Hey Koby I give much respect to all you guys pushing the envelope tow and paddle. I couldn't do it... Here's an idea, how about since you aren't short of a quid and Brett is just a battler who works in a bottle shop to get by so he can surf. How about you shout him an air ticket to Tahiti as a gesture of goodwill. You guys can paddle/tow in to a couple of monsters together, and you'll get some good publicity out of it. yew
Yesterday at 6:40pm · Edited · 8

Brad Pezza yeh ill do a few spinners koby
Yesterday at 6:59pm

Nick Lawrence Caps lock. Embarrassin'...
20 hours ago via mobile · 4

Hamish Gibson Don't know
18 hours ago via mobile · 1

Garth Preece Ill put $200 for ya ticket hards lets go to Tahiti woo hoo
11 hours ago via mobile · 3

Dave Calneggia ... nek minnit !
... Hards gets to Chopes for the nxt swell
... gets the barrel of a lifetime ,.. doesn't claim it ,.. doesn't do an interview
... doesn't get paid anything
... but doesn't care.
4 hours ago · 4

Chris Boag WE ARE SHOUTING
4 hours ago via mobile · 3

Dave Calneggia http://vimeo.com/66351624
3 hours ago via mobile

Dave Calneggia ... the place is fkn insane , & so is the peanut gallery !
... check it out > http://www.carvemag.com/2013/05/teahupoo-code-red-the-sequel/#.UZcy8MsaySP
3 hours ago via mobile

roubydouby's picture
roubydouby's picture
roubydouby Sunday, 19 May 2013 at 3:02pm

You have to hand this one to Koby. He may be an overly aggressive tough guy without the ability to deliver a point in lowercase, but he does make a fair point. If there was a board swap, the boogs wouldn't be so quick to write off the surfers towing.

Shoe. Other foot.

It would make an interesting documentary though. Complete with hugs, understanding, and unity at the end.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 19 May 2013 at 3:04pm

"LOUD NOISES!"

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Sunday, 19 May 2013 at 3:59pm

I wouldn't have bothered going on FB to search for that, but thanks Southey, that was fucken funnny. Pathetic, but hillarious all the same.

bigleft's picture
bigleft's picture
bigleft Sunday, 19 May 2013 at 11:01pm

What r u talking about roubydouby? Brett hardy is a surfer... A fairly decent one at that... The only one who brought up the lids was koby? And I'm guessing its bcoz Brett's brother is on one?

Although most of the pro lids rnt too bad on the stick either

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 19 May 2013 at 11:38pm

Couldn't help myself .

But Roub's i think someone needs to get this together , forgetting the words Brett isn't or hasn't showed interest in wrestling him , not even Verbally .

Waves wise though it sounded like he was ready to commit .....
Maybe people can vote on which left & right they should be pushed to compete against in !

and on second thoughts my first two( the right , and luna's was probably a little optimistic )
Easiest way is to put them on the boat to Panaitan for the biggest swell of the year , they can surf the right and the left in budgie smugglers and who ever loses the least amount of skin wins ! ?!
PS if people think one palm is too easy then they haven't seen Napalms on a macking swell ( yes one palm gets easier when its bigger )

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 20 May 2013 at 5:33am

Probably a better idea not to give the thug any oxygen, especially with the charity challenge label. I doubt if this hardy bloke would want to become a part of Kobys circus anyway.