Ask Brutus!!!!!

shaun's picture
shaun started the topic in Friday, 5 Oct 2012 at 7:16am

Just thought I would throw this one up, maybe you could ask Brutus about how he feels about car parks, effluent and surfing reserves instead of exposing breaks while you argue about not exposing them.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Tuesday, 9 Oct 2012 at 10:39am

shmucks heres your answer to your twisted version and perceptions .......

Brutus Cole..."A gutless spineless coward" hmmm do you really think it bothers me that that is what you think of me maurice layn there in your chair getn help?? for what? the angry disease? i dont think you are spineless or gutless Mr, i think you are scared....scared of dying perhaps?

By: "jeff-schmucker"

the reason why I have called you a spineless gutless coward,is that you posted comments calling me a trout mouth,parasite,maggot etc...and never had the balls to address it....you hid behind some body else's comments or why did you repost them in the first place??

as far as scared of dying,and laying in a chair getting help.......how can you possible say that when you have no idea of what the circumstances are.....or are you just wishing that? The truth is I was given a couple of years to live 4 years ago and I fought and beat cancer once,with a less than 1% chance......I have a couple of tumors again and am in the process of beating it again...not lying down,still surfing,shaping and fighting Mr C.......

i wouldnt think you would have the balls to say the above wayward remark if facing the very same people that you feel this way about Mr Cole, unless maybe if you were facing a terminal illness?

I do not have a terminal illness I only have cancer.....I have beaten it once and will again.....its a bit like having the flu......fight it and get ya health back...the remark you talk of is a reaction to your posting someone else comments about me....I just feel sorry for people like you......the great pretenders,snipers and wannabes...quite sad....

you have managed to get yourself worked up and say some terrible things on here along with some others i have noticed, some nasty comments about my family included....but guess what..you are picking on the wrong guy because i have a big heart and wide shoulders and i forgive you for it....so keep bangn your heads against the wall if you need to because thats what you appear to be doing.

what have I said about your family.....nothing to be forgiven for.....I have had to deal with people like you all my life.........and I still will be for many years to come......nasty comments,or the truth??

I still dont see what you are worried about with this exposure thing....i understand your positions on it but for the life of me cannot see it being a life or even lifestyle threatning problem....and i obviously dont think i am naive or blind.

because I have personally seen what exposure has done,when just a few individuals need the glory,money or the need to be a somebody......its called 40 years of experience,something you do not have....

you never know...we may see you involved in an ASP event here in SA instead of france.......hey i seen you on the webcast the other day....flyin the flag bruz!!

what flag?? Bruz...in ya dreams....

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Tuesday, 9 Oct 2012 at 11:03am

good ta hear ya alive and kikn this morning my forum banter buddy...didnt you like what that guy said about you?? trout baha whatever he was saying??

if you dont like it then why are you dead set on doing the same to others....tone it down a bit and talk rationally as thats how you will need to operate when you get the responsible position on the shire council at home.

Antagonism it never got us anywhere..anytime. We do it on here coz ,well its kinda acceptable ay?

Ps..check you private msgs on here, i got some important info for ya....hope it settles things

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Tuesday, 9 Oct 2012 at 1:01pm

I have been rational the whole time on these forums......FJ Rowls burnt bridges,called police ,made up stories to try and support his intervention failure,and basically tried to stop the stories getting out about his behavior in seeking fame and glory at any cost, which has been documented thoroughly enough now.......

I am off to hawaii tomorrow ,will be interesting to see what the boys in Hawaii who have been following all of this think.........I am prepared to stand by my words and let my actions do the talking....end of story........thats it over and out.....

we will all be judged by our actions......as will FJ Rolls and yourself.....bye!

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Tuesday, 9 Oct 2012 at 2:20pm

yes maurice Cole....let our actions do the talking....Non Nobis Solum my friend.

z-man's picture
z-man's picture
z-man Tuesday, 9 Oct 2012 at 4:48pm

I lack any local knowledge of Bells, but isn't there a car-park there already? Don't you try the 'NEW AND IMPROVED' TIDE detergent (we do here in the USA - we're prone to tv commercials) the next time you visit your local SUPER market? Where do they get these ideas?