SA threads

willywag's picture
willywag started the topic in Sunday, 29 Apr 2012 at 9:29am

Hey guys just wondering what happened to the SA threads ie penong, KI etc. I looked forward to checking out what came out of smucko's head on a daily basis. The threads were getting mental and some stuff should be left off the net but the banter was hilarious. So 'Where is Smucko' he was on here every few hours, now he's missing? Noah?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 29 Apr 2012 at 9:39am

They're all still there, willywag - just seem to have run their course.

West Island Left
Penong Localism
ASK SMUCKO !!!!!

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 30 Apr 2012 at 8:17am

big ben big ben come in???? how do i put a photo on here or is that too dangerous?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Monday, 30 Apr 2012 at 9:41am

Jeff, you'll need to host the photo somewhere (ie photobucket, facebook), then just use the image tags in the Forum Reply area (the blue square) - just click that, and then replace the 'http://' with the actual URL address (ie, so the tags look like [img]http://www.yourURL.com/image.jpg[/img ])

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 30 Apr 2012 at 10:14am

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 30 Apr 2012 at 10:16am

hmmm havn trouble ben....lost ya numba....run me thru it...0428261884 if ya get time today

the-pharmer's picture
the-pharmer's picture
the-pharmer Wednesday, 9 May 2012 at 12:47am

Image[/img]

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Wednesday, 9 May 2012 at 9:49pm

thats a 9-10 ft bronzy jaw there pharm...2-3 cm teeth....i think itd be rare for a bronzy to attack a human...more a case of accident if it were to happen.

the-pharmer's picture
the-pharmer's picture
the-pharmer Friday, 11 May 2012 at 12:28pm

yeah fair call Jeff, was told its a 10 fter, but you know what fishermans stories are like after a couple beers. i will get the ruler out next time, Still they can do some serious damage, just have a look at Rod's wounds...

the-pharmer's picture
the-pharmer's picture
the-pharmer Friday, 11 May 2012 at 12:29pm

the shark that bit Rod was estimated to be a 9fter