udo's picture
udo started the topic in Friday, 16 May 2014 at 3:47pm

10 yrs 9mths jail
6 years non parole

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 16 May 2014 at 5:13pm

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE
a years jail for every indecent act on a minor .

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 16 May 2014 at 10:30pm

If he was a catholic priest he would have got 6 mths......hopefully the rest of his sentence will be dished up by his fellow inmates........

sex offenders against children should be mandatory life!

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 17 May 2014 at 1:30pm

Brutus... I have to agree.... A murky area.... Can't go with the death penalty... A bloke named Andrew Mallard was convicted of the brutal murder of Pamela Lawrence.... Spent 12 years in jail.... Copped all sorts of shit..... Was found cops were dodgy, court was dodgy, just wanted to close the case..... Found real killer.. He was cleared.
http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/wrongedman/default.htm

So life no parole is the go, unless killing those innocent like Mallard is accepted.....

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 17 May 2014 at 3:26pm

Sheepy, great story that i remember watching it............John Quigley has worked on many cases like Mallards most for free to .

winkie's picture
winkie's picture
winkie Saturday, 17 May 2014 at 3:31pm

If he was a catholic priest he would have been promoted,but then again religion is the worlds second biggest problem. I bet the pricks never had a speeding ticket going through a school zone.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 17 May 2014 at 4:38pm
winkie wrote:

If he was a catholic priest he would have been promoted,but then again religion is the worlds second biggest problem. I bet the pricks never had a speeding ticket going through a school zone.

And a side part on the poor kids head.