Invasion Of the NC of NSW

backbeach's picture
backbeach started the topic in Wednesday, 28 Dec 2011 at 7:44pm

Every year at Festivus i get inundated by kooks, self described legends, tools & the deluded, of various ages what happened to my local, you wonder why local kids vandalise your cars, you get in fights in the surf, & your told to get out of the water, but you fail to realise your indiscretions

Here is a guide
1)look before you paddle for a wave, thats right you should do that, straight ahead and left & right its not all about everyone else avoiding you.
2) If you mastered point one do not drop in, ITS NOT SYDNEY.
3)Do not drop in on anyone that has taken off deeper, simple, wait you turn

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 28 Dec 2011 at 8:31pm

where on the NC?

upper-winky's picture
upper-winky's picture
upper-winky Wednesday, 28 Dec 2011 at 10:57pm

All 3 points are ridiculous to anyone who surfs! If you're in the line up,in a sensible (not wide) take off point and it's sort of your turn, yet some fool has decided to go inside you out of synch...you fade him into the pit and teach him a lesson! Only a kook would not know this...and if you play the local card, then that fits the category of legend kook,,,,,differnt perspective hey!

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Thursday, 29 Dec 2011 at 11:46pm

big wayne, your always welcome to your wave just call it like i do, old drunkards deserve a free wave

upperwinkle a nonsensical response go back to point one, i wait my turn & let others go in better positions all the time, the local card should be point 4
4) you do not live here observe the line up & take your regular surf breaks attitude & shove it up your kyber pass, it has worked everywhere ive been in australia & OS,still some do not get it

Fair point spit the winkle amongst other absurbities for point 5 you have added to the list

5) never snake & paddle inside & expect the wave, this behavior was why i started this thread refer to point 1. I saw a sydney tourist 4 days ago run over a promising young 12 yr old local becuase one he paddled aggressively inside the pack & two he failed to acknowledge anything around except his own futted up sydney attitude, needless to say he never had another wave without a drop in again until he took his tattoos & brand new surfboard & accessories to the car park

6) Football on the beach might be popular in Sydney, on the north coast we have kilometers of beaches why do you need to do it right on the pathway down the beach in a little lined off area you & your dero mates have claimed as somehow yours, your big men taking out kids & mothers with a stray ball, than we have the other variant of between the flags football again there is kilometres of beaches, you have to do it in the most populated area, scumbags, do you think people are watching your prowess of catching or kicking a ball

The funniest thing spit the winkle "you fade him into the pit and teach him a lesson! Only a kook would not know this"

THats hilarious did you get your first surfboard for xmas, children should not be allowed on the internet, as you said only a kook would know. fade him into the pit HA HA HA surfboard in the head for you, you read to much surf media & probably have $1000's of dollars worth of beach & surfing attire HA HAHAHAHA, the holiday crowd do not appear when there are pits.

upper-winky's picture
upper-winky's picture
upper-winky Friday, 30 Dec 2011 at 12:09am

yes, we're all very sorry for "INVADING" your nth coast.....should we turn ourselves into the cops after we surf for this invasion....how dare anyone surf outside their own suburb/town...especially on this sacrid NC!...let's start a jingle as well...look to the right, look to the left then walk across the road...From my experience,the real local who can surf never claims to want or need local rights and never carries on like I'm a local ....a decent local surfer knows the break so well ....can surf and therefore gets his or her share of the waves from developed local knowledge.....oh...the holiday crowd factor as well...sorry for working and having a holiday and going surfing as well

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Friday, 30 Dec 2011 at 12:30am

upper winky a response in seconds, if your a mod hold out if you need to respond to pretend your not.

you still do not get it spit the winky, no one will hassle you until you turn into a punt which you have shown you are. refrer rule 1
list the surfer rules for upperwinky???????????????????????????????

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 30 Dec 2011 at 2:47am

Ummm.... 'puter glitch.

Was welcoming back long lost BW.

Things just havn't been the same.

How were the Crusades Nuncle?

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Friday, 30 Dec 2011 at 6:30am

mr beach, one has been presiding over the north coast now for at least a lifetime and have never seen my kingdom so quiet! one has refrained from communicating with ones ones because one had lost ones oneness, but alas one has been awoken from my slumber(drunken stupor due to the fact that one had to leave mrs bigwayne). not as many people around due to many things but methinks it related to the fact that not all my admirers are as fluid as me with the bugsbunny
this was bought to you by a not missing the touros between port and coffs hrh bigwayne

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 30 Dec 2011 at 8:12pm

Agree with backbeach, the general lack of respect by tourists at this time of the year is apalling, surfer and non surfer, camping wherever they want, ripping the enviroment to peices to get wood for a fire and then using a months worth in one night, Shitting in the bushes, leaving rubbish everywhere, using car parks as private campgrounds intimidating other people not to venture into "their" space. Sorry for the local attitude, but it all wears thin after you have seen the beaches and local enviroments raped by the tourists that come from enviroments where a local coucil cleans the beach for them each day, kind of like spoilt kids who expect thier parents to pick up after them

upper-winky's picture
upper-winky's picture
upper-winky Friday, 30 Dec 2011 at 9:48pm

OK...In my opinion Big Wayne and Freeride are the only ones making sense in this thread...and that's a scarey thought!
I'll concede and now go to MY LOCAL and have a surf and try and identify evil Sydney residents who are holidaying here are not obeying the code-of-conduct rules displayed on the beach and I'll tell them,I'm a local and you're not and even worse,you come from Sydney!

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Saturday, 31 Dec 2011 at 11:18am

shaun lets add point 7 from your post "camping wherever they want, ripping the enviroment to peices to get wood for a fire and then using a months worth in one night, Shitting in the bushes, leaving rubbish everywhere, using car parks as private campgrounds intimidating other people not to venture into "their" space. Sorry for the local attitude,"
7)Respect our environment& the local inhabitants clean up after yourself & realise you have no rights in the community you venture into, i.e if you want to park/camp in a carpark park in the worse spot not in the best spot locals use to check the waves

Yes shaun i agree spoilt kids thats the tourist that invade my home in their new SUV"s, no wonder australians are hated OS as tourists 2nd only to americans
The only joy i get is knowing people spend 50 weeks of the life in a shithole for 2 weeks were i live, who is richer

nonsensical yet again spit the winkle whats your question or comment >???????????????????

Create your own rules if you think mine are crapo spit the winkle

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 31 Dec 2011 at 9:05pm

Yeah winkle,you don't make any sense,How can you agree with freeride when he did not even comment? Just an observation.

upper-winky's picture
upper-winky's picture
upper-winky Sunday, 1 Jan 2012 at 1:15am

I have found most people who claim "local" status and whinge about invasions of tourists and water crowds and hasseling and also fly the we live in paradise and not the city scumbeaches...that these people are generally ...(let's do the point form routine here)
1 - Barely local as they often have moved in from somewhere anyway
2 - Sub standard surfers and hence simply frustrated that other people are in the water enjoying themselves

It'summer....people are having holidays....they might even kick a football on the beach with their kids --- these are great things to do....and the dads and mums that also surf -- generally they'll know there'll be an occassional grump who doesn't like thembeing there, but they'll laugh it off...sense the negativity and surf rings around them because of the bad vibes.

Free rides query was never answered either....where onthe NC are these horrible things happening? I've surfed about six popular,crowded spots with my 2 sons and seen nothing but a lot of people enjoying themselves --- which is a great thing -- aided by consistent swells!

wingnut2443's picture
wingnut2443's picture
wingnut2443 Sunday, 1 Jan 2012 at 5:12am

... have never seen my kingdom so quiet! ... not missing the touros between port and coffs

By: "bigwayne"

With limited camping / accommodation along that stretch and plenty of surf spots, it's not uncommon to find low crowd numbers, even during these "peak" holiday periods.

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Sunday, 1 Jan 2012 at 8:12am

Gees they are big assumptions winkle, you sound like the type of invading self absorbed tourist, i'm talking about.

Was it you today i met in a carpark on the north coast, helping your daughter wax a brand new softboard, now thats hilarious, but more advice was overheard, make sure you put lots of wax at the front as by pushing down with your front foot you will go faster.

Where are these horrible things happening on the north coast from tweed to port, dont really care as the NC is better in feb-april when city tourists are back home working to spend 2 weeks where i live

upper-winky's picture
upper-winky's picture
upper-winky Sunday, 1 Jan 2012 at 8:46pm

I had a bad day today -here's what happened -

I went to MY LOCAL beach and just as I turned up a damn SUV family of TOURO's parked where us LOCALS like to park and check out the surf!

He and his wife and three kids stayed there, even playing racket ball on the beach -- I even saww the ball land near some other people and these kids were smiling and having fun -- why do they come to our beaches during their holidays?

Then the father went surfing and caught waves and he was smiling!Fortunately the waves were not very good - we don't want blow in's getting good waves,not like the waves we locals get in late summer/autumn

I suspect they were from Sydney....finally they vacated the prime car park spot but then some other touro pulled into it! Now get this, this TOURIST was helping his daughter surf BUT he was giving her the wrong info! How funny is that -- me and a couple of other NC locals -- we call guys like this Kooks/legends from Sydney HAHAHA!

So, These are the Australian's who INVADE our local NC beaches in their own country and state and they give Australian's bad names overseas??

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Sunday, 1 Jan 2012 at 10:43pm

mr again , greetings and salutations from ones goodself and hope all is well in the land of the rising sun! my goodself and the 22 voices have been in as you know strenuous tri-lateral talks
tsk , tsk , tsk, one does realise mr winkle that you are trying to be ones goodself , incoherent , spelling mistakes, and to top it all off bismerching ones good name with allegations of being a drunkard! how dare you sir! one is bigwayne (notice the no space mr winkie) you are not . if the holiday crowds bother you take a read of this thread from start to finish and find the spot where it says that if you are a local you should know your break (shifting of banks, the best tide and wind etc) and therefore have no problem in getting the waves you want right? now that makes sense to ones almightyself. one can always fire up the G.M.R.C. and get the bi-monthly comps on at your local ,
water patrol and all
and to my esteemed wrestling partner and all round thorn in ones paw MR shaun how was crissy and the new year? any new trips planned with the proceeds of this years tax collections in your kingdom

this was bought to you by a hoping that he wasnt too hard on the new guy thats just blown in HRH bigwayne (notice the no space mr winkie)

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 1 Jan 2012 at 11:42pm

Just been hiding in the cave, will come out in a few days to help clean up the mess. You have to understand that Perry Winkle is most probably from Torquay, the capital of surfing so he has delusions of grandeur and the right paddle inside wherever and whenever he pleases. His breed is worse than any Sydney surfer, as they all consider themselves in the know with the surf industry. So when he travels outside of his community, he expects the place he is visiting to live by his rules cause he knows better. As a Mexican friend observed many years ago when I took him for a surf at Winkipop, "so you have seppos over here too".

Glad to see you are out of therapy Bigwanker, though it obviously had no effect on you.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Monday, 2 Jan 2012 at 12:21am

There's been a few turkeys around.

therealneil's picture
therealneil's picture
therealneil Monday, 2 Jan 2012 at 1:59am

All together now - " kumbaya my lord, kumbaya, oh lord, kumbaya"

stranger's picture
stranger's picture
stranger Monday, 2 Jan 2012 at 5:14am

Frustrating surfs can be had at any time of the year. Sometimes it only takes one individual, doesn't matter where they're from. The challenge I reckon is to get your own mindset right.

Like Shaun has expressed, what I am most disappointed by is the way some visitors are treating places.

There's quite a few people getting around with an apparent belief that normal standards of behaviour and patterns of use established by local communities to protect places and maintain health and wellbeing do not apply to them because they are on holidays.

Sure surfing and some level of social deviance go hand in hand but the search and destroy end of the spectrum ain't so tollerable.

Book 'em Danno.

ando's picture
ando's picture
ando Monday, 2 Jan 2012 at 6:28am

Amusing thread this one -
Seems like during festivas season NC locals we should watch out for -
Sydney People
Victorians
USA people and
Turkeys

What happened to the spirit of Xmas?

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Tuesday, 3 Jan 2012 at 7:05am

Heres a few more
obsese 40yr old women tanning in a bikini in the park daily, my 3 yr old does need to see that, nor do i. what have i ever done to her

Tourists making empty beer bottle sculptures at night, superb, the intelligence, the annoyance for the locals the next day well done, (they were clear bottles so you know they were metrosexuals/bisexual tourists)

What happened to the spirit of xmas the following
Sydney People
Victorians
USA people and
Turkeys
20 blokes playing football on the most populated part of the beach
spit the winkles
tarago vans that have to drive to the beach rather than walk less than 200m from the caravan park to the beach, lazy fat slobs producing a family of lazy fat slobs

upper-winky's picture
upper-winky's picture
upper-winky Tuesday, 3 Jan 2012 at 9:02am

Backbeach has revealed his true self!

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 12:17am

Maybe your 3 yr old is getting a kick out of the fat lady in the bikini?

Whose to say?

Taste is a hard thing to quantify.

I think Jarvis Cocker from Pulp nailed it though: Every body hates a tourist.

upper-winky's picture
upper-winky's picture
upper-winky Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 12:58am

I expected better Free ride -

Does the local shop hate the tourist? The family businesses staying afloat and feeding the kids with no strain on the welfare system and paying taxes...does he hate the tourist?

and do we hate people being happy and having a holiday -- during Xmas week?

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 1:42am

No we hate them for all the previous stated reasons, General disrespect for the environment, wherever it might be in the world.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 2:50am

Settle petal Winky.

I was havin a larf.
While it's a pain the in the arse and depressing when touros show up and trash the joint most people visiting are happy, respectful and having fun.

I realise a lot of the economy here relies on the tourist dollar and I hope all the local businesses do well out of it this summer.
That means dollars in the pockets of plumbers, sparkies etc etc .

I'm happy to lay low for 6 weeks or surf out of the way spots.

Like anything it's a two way street.

upper-winky's picture
upper-winky's picture
upper-winky Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 4:24am

As I have been this whole thread, but....a nerves been pinched, only a tiny pinch but I too get irked by some people - Not USA people - some of the nicest crew I know....not Victorian's - hardened by weather and epic surf.....not sydeny crew, especially family sydney surfers enjoying their own state during precious days of family time....not Turkey's, Not BigWayne ..but maybe....the local card player, hero in his own mind, try hard surfer, rider of absurd quad's and most of all whinger about a coastline that's no better or worse than many in Australia or the World and of which he certainly has no rights over any other Australian --- but the good thing is,I reckon there's a natural balance ...such a player normally gets sensed out and surfings unwritten rules come into play and he gets circles surfed in and around, as BW would put it...oneself! and then he goes home and cries a river!
BW now remains the only one left talking sense IMO...I'm done!C U on the Goldy Freerider....

sunny's picture
sunny's picture
sunny Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 10:06am

I loved today's wave of the day photo "somewhere on the mid north coast".
Looks like its really packed with tourists!
Bunch of whingers, just get up earlier FFS.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 11:40am

As I have been this whole thread, but....a nerves been pinched, only a tiny pinch but I too get irked by some people - Not USA people - some of the nicest crew I know....not Victorian's - hardened by weather and epic surf.....not sydeny crew, especially family sydney surfers enjoying their own state during precious days of family time....not Turkey's, Not BigWayne ..but maybe....the local card player, hero in his own mind, try hard surfer, rider of absurd quad's and most of all whinger about a coastline that's no better or worse than many in Australia or the World and of which he certainly has no rights over any other Australian --- but the good thing is,I reckon there's a natural balance ...such a player normally gets sensed out and surfings unwritten rules come into play and he gets circles surfed in and around, as BW would put it...oneself! and then he goes home and cries a river!
BW now remains the only one left talking sense IMO...I'm done!C U on the Goldy Freerider....

By: "upper-winky"

So Winkle is one of 22, only Bigwanker would would quote BW

stranger's picture
stranger's picture
stranger Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 1:02pm

Like all sections of coastline, the North Coast receives a range of visitors exhibiting a diversity of preferences relating to how they engage in sea and beach culture, how much they spend and where they spend it.

The best visitors are low volume high yield who travel in small groups stay in small establishments and shop at authentic local businesses.

The grey nomads in their 250k motorhomes, the visitors that bludge of their relos who live at the beach, the drop-outs and the dudes overstaying their visas in crappy old vans with funny spray paint that run on 2 minute noodles who shop at Coles or Woolies or bring everying with them and are low yield.

Some visitors, however, produce a net cost to the community due to the resources required to clean up after them or make-good the damage that they do to special places, the experiences of others or public infrastructure.

Perhaps reverse psychology is the key. Next time you come across a net cost visitor who's smashed his way into the beachside picnic area near your place in his monster truck, set up camp, chucked a few empties around, crapped outside the dunny block, snapped off a couple of trees planted by old ladies, made a fire on the beach and stained it with charcoal and burnt rubbish, if you can manage to get eye contact with him, just give him a big smile, wish him a merry xmas and encourage him to come back next year. Else, tell him how nice the Great Ocean Road is this time of year and that friendly Captain Coulda will welcome him and all his kind down that way with big open arms.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Jan 2012 at 7:54pm

Well said stranger, Right now I'm packing the van to take the family up the mid North coast as the worst crowd has gone or on their way back to work, booked into a caravan park and looking forward to putting my feet up.

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Thursday, 5 Jan 2012 at 8:18am

Stranger, Nice analogy nice post, same with OS travel.

"The best visitors are low volume high yield who travel in small groups stay in small establishments and shop at authentic local businesses. "

stranger "Some visitors, however, produce a net cost to the community due to the resources required to clean up after them or make-good the damage that they do to special places, the experiences of others or public infrastructure."

As shaun said "the worst crowd has gone or on their way back to work, " the invasion is almost complete, like the bags of rubbish left near a full bin on my back beach, scumbags, Locals will clean up after you, suck my nuts.

were are you heading shaun???

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Thursday, 5 Jan 2012 at 9:34am

Sunny"I loved today's wave of the day photo "somewhere on the mid north coast".
Looks like its really packed with tourists!
Bunch of whingers, just get up earlier FFS."

its more crowded in the morning NOW less crowded at 10pm, yeah lets forget about tides etc etc, its always better in the morning FFS, Funny shite sunny, enjoy your existence, it is packed with tourists of knowledge

ando's picture
ando's picture
ando Thursday, 5 Jan 2012 at 12:38pm

Maybe Shaun and Backbeach can catch up and compare their quad fin set ups and also set up a Klu Klux Klan meet to discuss tourism problems and how to deal with them!

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Thursday, 5 Jan 2012 at 9:41pm

well good morning lovers, admirers, and various hangers on of the juggernaught that is bigwayne, that photo of me was not passed by the correct authorities who is paying ones fee? and of couse one is the only one that is making any sense,
one is the one!
mr shaun umbrage has been taken at the mere thought that mr winkle dinkle is one of the 22 finest minds on the planet!(what condition those minds are in is anybodys guess)
tourists as was stated are the life blood of alot of coastal communities and the ability to get on with fellow human beings is paramount to sustain blood flow , one should know one has been allowing the great unwashed (your goodselves)blood to flow for a while now and look what it gets us........ cranky little men who probably go sit on the shoulder of their own break and cry into the preverbial schooner while all the "touros" rip it apart and then when they go home you can try your best to inprove your sufring by getting the odd two or three but alas , and considering it is only YOUR local , you will find that there will be something else to "cry" about because you could not read the surf at said local
this was bought to you by a ready to go for a wave at MY local and not worrying about the touros HRH bigwayne

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Friday, 6 Jan 2012 at 10:11am

ANDO"Maybe Shaun and Backbeach can catch up and compare their quad fin set ups and also set up a Klu Klux Klan meet to discuss tourism problems and how to deal with them!"

Shaun is a touro with the right attitude, backbeach has a large mortgage, still i have surfed this year OS, up & down the coast of NSW, queensland my attitude is the same being a local or a tourist, still some people do not get it, i'm a grey man & leave no footprint or negativity

quad fins are good so are single fins so are twins with a stabilizer, whats your point ando?? still stuck on thrusters never surfed anything else tragic.

bigwayne"tourists as was stated are the life blood of alot of coastal communities"

No big wayne who benefits from tourists , the coffee shop, the caravan park(council ownded), the pub, the staff getting paid below minimum wage, the people that live here do not, nor do the surf clubs
Plus the supermarkets put up the price of goods in holiday times so the locals pay more again
who cares its almost finished
If you a numpty at home your a numpty elsewhere

peter phelps from CAUGHT INSIDE "12 days out here were all going to have a great time but there is one thing that can blow it one dickhead ruins it for the whole team...my advice do not be that dickhead."""" If this quote is not the greatest way to end this thread i do not know what would be

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Saturday, 7 Jan 2012 at 6:25am

mr beach , one has the feeling that one has hit a nerve with your not so goodself, one could be forgiven for thinking that you dont really live in a "coastal community" just by the very statement you made in regards to how that beloved lifeblood is distributed
1)dont locals normally own those coffee shops? thus employing locals?
2)small "coastal community" councils sold off their vanparks many eons ago why would that be mr beach? small amount of rate payers compared to most citys maybe? now owned by locals who are in the chamber of commerce and active in the community also employing locals
3) cant be said for all but , ones rubbity is localy owned thus employing locals.
4) fuel,milk,bread everything really, has always been dearer
and as for your statement that one underpays his employees is laughable, bordering on being a joke, ever heard of small town gossip? that in its self is enough to send your business under.
oh and if you feel the need to call one names just come right out and say it, trying as you do to veil it just underscores your intellect ......
this was bought to you by a not understanding why an edit was needed for littlemans post HRH bigwayne

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Saturday, 7 Jan 2012 at 7:17am

WAYNE "1) dont locals normally own those coffee shops? thus employing locals?"

Yeah small businesses catering to tourists are a small part of a coastal business community, yeah they employ casuals for holiday times pay cash & employ kids to avoid penalty rates etc & discard when times slow. Who benefits the tourist business operator.

Wayne "2)small "coastal community" councils sold off their vanparks many eons ago why would that be mr beach? small amount of rate payers compared to most citys maybe? now owned by locals who are in the chamber of commerce and active in the community also employing locals

Rubbish plenty of council owned parks, name me 5 caravan parks owned by locals who are members of the local chamber of commerce, most are owned by the big4 hardly local.

WAYNE 3) cant be said for all but , ones rubbity is localy owned thus employing locals.

rubbity, whats a rubbity no internet dictionary can decipher the words in your head wayne

WAYNE 4) fuel,milk,bread everything really, has always been dearer
and as for your statement that one underpays his employees is laughable, bordering on being a joke, ever heard of small town gossip? that in its self is enough to send your business under.
Yeah everything's dearer but dearer at holiday times,Cash grab the locals have to wear Absolute crap on underpaying i once worked manny years ago for a dodgy themed restaurant in ballina whose owner had the temerity to state on menus that wages were not as cheap in dodgy themed country so he had a surcharge whilst pocketing the money himself, whilst employees got not a cent, (chamber of commerce member) Scumbag

go to your local coles & big w ask the employees on public holidays if the get paid extra Na they do not penalty rates are provided for staff that work on a wednesday in march

WAYNE oh and if you feel the need to call one names just come right out and say it, trying as you do to veil it just underscores your intellect ......

Explain wayne, totally lost your either a new arrival from somewhere else on the globe or drunk, or a bong smoker or a person that learnt to read & write in latter life i think your responses show your intellect as well

Wayne"this was bought to you by a not understanding why an edit was needed for littlemans post HRH bigwayne"
Edit was spelling, gramatical and a error, sorry for not allowing it to exist i assume i'm now littleman BIGwayne have no idea what HRH means unless you think you are his royal highness BIGwayne

Peter Phelps from CAUGHT INSIDE "12 days out here were all going to have a great time but there is one thing that can blow it one dickhead ruins it for the whole team...my advice do not be that dickhead."""

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 7 Jan 2012 at 12:25pm

'Rubbity' is rhyming slang for pub. As in see you up the 'rubbity dub' for a few coldies.

Are you an Aussie backbeach?

ando's picture
ando's picture
ando Saturday, 7 Jan 2012 at 12:42pm

Backbeach exposed himself as a fool long ago in this discussion. He's full of hate and like a small number (thankfully) of surfers on the coasts of Australia, he comes across as the guy who like to call himself LOCAL. As a few observers noted, including Bigwayne, the surfer who carries on about being a local is always the biggest kook in the lineup. That's a fact and Backbeach fits the mould perfectly. Good to see him exposed and cleverly the exposure began with Freerides flipant question of "where on the NC?" which by the way was never really answered.

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Sunday, 8 Jan 2012 at 12:25am

Was recently on the NC lovin it. this thread got me pretty confused, seems practically everyone has a point.

I'll dd just 2, the first has already been addressed,
altho', I will mention for those not maybe been here too long? HRH is HER Royal Highness :)

Point 1) yup, visitors ripping out shrubs, branches, trees FFS was hard to take this visit, as it is anytime I see that. Very sad :(

Point 2) which has been addressed, now I realize but after a few sad beers too early I'm a bit slow today, slow-cooking the yella catfish!!!
Um, back on track, where was oi, sound like her royal...
Oh yeah, not exactly a cubicle occupier, but anyone that (who) kicks up a stink about anyone who isn't LIVING PERMANENTLY IN GOD'S given, frockorf 'cos you're only making it worse, if you get the gist, without SPELLING IT OUT

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Sunday, 8 Jan 2012 at 7:30am

Ando"Backbeach exposed himself as a fool long ago in this discussion. He's full of hate and like a small number (thankfully) of surfers on the coasts of Australia, he comes across as the guy who like to call himself LOCAL. "

Full of hate ando comical, I do not pull or like the local card at home or elsewhere, just stating the behavior of some tourists is disgusting causes you to attack me you simple minded ape

Ando"As a few observers noted, including Bigwayne, the surfer who carries on about being a local is always the biggest kook in the lineup. "

Ando get a new guru, gees dude you still dont get it, tell that to some Hawaiians have you been there ando, if i win lotto i'm funding you a trip to make that comment than we might stop off elsewhere around the globe for you to repeat your bile, you are the person i started this thread about.

Ando "That's a fact and Backbeach fits the mould perfectly. Good to see him exposed and cleverly the exposure began with Freerides flipant question of "where on the NC?" which by the way was never really answered."

I fit the mould perfectly funny I'm exposed, HA HA i surfed twice on the discarded bank today by myself down the beach away from everyone & a pack of 20 who was to lazy to walk, why will i not reveal were i live because nutters like you may arrive & spread your pox

My philosophy i surf everywhere, I'm a global local, a grey man that can surf anywhere Bra boy shite & localism in general is evil & needs to be eradicated.
I never surf in crowds as i get no pleasure from it, nor do i put up with people that rock up & think they own a break,,,,
simple really, i wait when its my turn its my wave i share. Nor do i get any pleasure from blow ins destroying our environment

poket-roket's picture
poket-roket's picture
poket-roket Sunday, 8 Jan 2012 at 9:17am
e wrote:

i surfed twice on the discarded bank today by myself down the beach away from everyone & a pack of 20 who was to lazy to walk

e wrote:

I never surf in crowds as i get no pleasure from it

So you are now telling us you can get waves to yourself at your local so you should have no complaints there right?

and as to some of your earlier grievances...

did you tell the footy boofheads to move along down the beach, did you suggest to fatty to cover up or perhaps do some exercise, did you pick up the bottles and bags of rubbish, do you walk to the beach to surf, do you have evidence of local businesses underpaying staff?

If you can answer yes to any of these then good on you and I have nothing further to say.

If not then please don't come on here and complain about the behavior of others if you aren't really doing anything about it yourself.

and please stop ripping into everyone who disagrees with you, its getting fucking boring.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Sunday, 8 Jan 2012 at 8:24pm

hold on fellas just winding in the fish.......
mr beach, well what can one say exept that a guy who lives in japan has to tell you aussie words? maybe one is all those thing that you have stated and a couple more even! lost as to why you shout ones incorrectly spelt name and then proceed to quote ones almightyself? one knows that one has an obligation to lord it over any and all so dont fight it, bigwayne is THE guru go with it my son,go with it. oh and yes mr da is spot on.
surfing twice on tiny 1/2 footers on a sand bar that didnt even allow you a turn is not a claim on an uncrowded bank , you mentioned ballina in your post to ones self (now that a crowded spot very good surfers everywhere and if its was at all surfable it would of been packed old son , get my drift littleman?) that place is not a small "coastal community" hasnt been for a long time so all the words that wernt mine and actually yours are all lets say slightly misguided . yes mr beach intellect is a wonderful thing ,name calling only gives weight to what one said about said grey matter (not hair mr beach). your philosopy is that you are a global local is it not? but your attitude towards "touros" is get rid of em so does that equate to you will be the only surfer left to ride the unridden? if so let me know this is true cause one has a wave you could ride mr beach and you can ride it all day all by your boorish not so goodself!
this was bought to you by a stooping down to the level of mr beach and recognising his folly HER ROYAL HIGHNESS bigwayne

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012 at 10:26am

Pocket rocket"So you are now telling us you can get waves to yourself at your local so you should have no complaints there right?"

Fut NO it was better at the pack, however i did not participate in tourist drop in fest, the tattooed dropping in on kids, the mals,etc etc Its 2 ft
hardly worse getting a aneurism over, hence down the beach in peach

The original debate was not waves by yourself, it was the destruction wrought by tourists & their rudeness to the rules of the area they are in
2 days ago i dinged my new fish on a dick from Melbourne, because he dropped in, if it was the road & cars, his stupidity would be legally binding. MY MR twin fin did more damage to his new GSI epoxy board so i do don't care, mine will last his wont.

Let me add another whilst arriving at my backie today i cleaned up & took home 3 tubs of rubbish & shoveled up about 200 ciggie butts who some brainiac thought would be a good place to dump. Solid gold.

Pocket Rocket"did you tell the footy boofheads to move along down the beach, did you suggest to fatty to cover up or perhaps do some exercise, did you pick up the bottles and bags of rubbish, do you walk to the beach to surf, do you have evidence of local businesses underpaying staff?

Yes: Boofheads Yes i did they told me to F,OFF

YES/NO: non verbal Fatty sorry only a look of derision & disgust to husband, its a touchy area, hardly worthy of a fight

yes: Bottles i already stated i cleaned up the tourist sculpture, along with a dude that would have been in his 80's, funny thing was the area was full of 50 people 4 people including myself cleaned it up, within 2 minutes their was a rush to claim the table none of us 4 got it. Scumbags, Felt like dropping a public turd on the table for the scumbags who claimed ownership.

Yes: As for rubbish daily me & my 3 year old fill the rubbish bin in the ute every day its bad at the moment.

Pocket rocket "If you can answer yes to any of these then good on you and I have nothing further to say."

Thanks for your input pocket rocket

FOOTNOTE:Seeing as their is no ignore button or the usual ways to remove the local drunk from your life, TA TA Spoodge

Big Wayne"one knows that one has an obligation to lord it over any and all so don't fight it, bigwayne is THE guru go with it my son,go with it. "

Drunk or insane, do you even surf???

Bigwayne "surfing twice on tiny 1/2 footers on a sand bar that didnt even allow you a turn is not a claim on an uncrowded bank "

I turned several times, got slotted in closeouts, it was bigger, now you are phsychic, I got wet i surf everyday regardless & enjoy more when i do not have people lie her royal highness appearing

Big wayne", "your philosopy is that you are a global local is it not?

Yes

Big wayne"but your attitude towards "touros" is get rid of em so does that equate to you will be the only surfer left to ride the unridden? "

No twat, respect locals & keep your shite at home, respect their environment, respect their surf environment is that to hard???

bigwayne"if so let me know this is true cause one has a wave you could ride mr beach and you can ride it all day all by your boorish not so goodself!"

I wave by myself all day everyday, the only resaon i work, were is it let me know & i will give you english lessons. i do not need hooting followers my best barrels have never been seen & i hope the future ones are never seen, yours only mean something when they are seen

Bigwayne""""" HER ROYAL HIGHNESS bigwayne"""""

Big & queer

larry's picture
larry's picture
larry Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012 at 1:40am

Beachy, thought you might have calmed down by now, but seems for your last post you havent.

anyway, yes, there are wankers everywhere, but not everybody who enjoys the beach, coast and surfing the great NC are. you seem to be lumping everyone who isnt a local at YOUR local a wanker who desecrates the land and doesnt abide the laws and rules of surfing. yes there are some, but i find they are not the majority.

and as for you deriding a father teaching his daughter to surf, thats just plain and simple old age angst and beyond the tether. let people enjoy their holidays, dont tar everybody with the same brush.

keep cleaning up etc, that all cool, and more should do it, but try and be a little happier with your lot, and let people enjoy the beach, as the do.

anyway, keep cleaning, and enjoy the surf that the NC has. there's always an uncrowded wave somewhere.

loggerdan's picture
loggerdan's picture
loggerdan Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012 at 2:03am

I haven't read every post in this thread, so sorry If I'm repeating something.

Why don't you try getting up early??

My "local" beach has a caravan park right next to it, so at xmas it's packed out.
For the last 4 or 5 weeks I've been getting down there at 5.30am and there's only a handful of people out.
By 7.30 - 8am, all the holiday lot are dragging themselves out of bed, so I go in and let them have it.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Thursday, 12 Jan 2012 at 4:18am

ms beach , your vernacular points to an upbringing in the colder climes of the northern hemesphere ( whinging poms) . while some of your points are valid the need to ram your view home comendable one thinks that your ability to surf here is still in its fledgeling state it would be remiss of somebody like ones almighty self to not inform you that as being a "local" here requires a little more humility (like onesself) and a little less trying to ram your opinion ( that job is already mine littlegirl) so one thinks that leaves you on the "shoulder" . mr dan has the recipe!
this was bought to you by a having tatts , riding longboards , and dropping in from time to time HRH bigwayne

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Thursday, 12 Jan 2012 at 11:01am

BIG WAYNE ms beach , your vernacular points to an upbringing in the colder climes of the northern hemesphere ( whinging poms) .

wayne AT least do MISS people will notice it more, gees my moniker is back beach, i may be a woman, but you showed your lack of anything, your grasping at straws

"your vernacular points to an upbringing in the colder climes of the northern hemesphere ( whinging poms) "

NO you were wrong I'm Australian, nothing else

BIG WAYNE: while some of your points are valid the need to ram your view home comendable one thinks that your ability to surf here is still in its fledgeling state?"

commendable is the word you were after, gees swellnet is worse than the surf it talks about, i'm now a grom again and in a "fledgeling state?"", opinions are destroyed idiots are not, BW i hope to meet you in the surf but i reckon you dont surf

Bigwayne" it would be remiss of somebody like ones almighty self to not inform you that as being a "local" here requires a little more humility "

Wow seriously what i wanted a my local in the first post,,,,,, whats your point do not desire something you can have online or achieve my first post

Bigwayne" and a little less trying to ram your opinion ( that job is already mine littlegirl)"

wow we have left the NC of NSW now in Hawaai, or some weird alternatitive world of Waynes world world waynes world if you want to refer to me as little girl at least state i'm a preety little girl BIGOUS WAYNE should be up your alley,,,,,RAM opinion your website

Big wayne "so one thinks that leaves you on the "shoulder" .

With aggressive deluded people that think they are the head of the pack, i,ve paddled in MY WAVE, go to the shoulder or meet me on the beach tool