Big Wyane where have you gone ?

benh's picture
benh started the topic in Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 at 3:44am

we miss your rants mate, please come back

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 at 7:03am

Be careful of what you wish for, but yeah, I'm up for a senseless illogical argument.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Apr 2012 at 9:14am

Come on big fella come out from the cave.Have another drink, wont do any harm.

del's picture
del's picture
del Sunday, 8 Apr 2012 at 12:07pm

having read about 20 pages worth of threads on this forum prior to actually posting anything.. i kinda find it refreshing not to read any more of the drivel dispersed everywhere.

my initial thoughts on this forum where certainly not high.. with nothing but BS everywhere the further i read back..

hopefully no Easter resurrection will occur..

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Apr 2012 at 12:26pm

Well del you have just about made it a sure thing, now that you have thrown an Easter resurrection on the table I doubt he will be able to contain himself.
As for the bs going around on this forum, well the said BW at least acknowledges his full of shittism wheras there are alot of posters that are quite serious but spout even more bs without realizing it.

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Sunday, 8 Apr 2012 at 11:39pm

Well excuse me del , but we here are quite proud of our steaming pile of excrement!

del's picture
del's picture
del Monday, 9 Apr 2012 at 3:28pm

LOL SB, all good.. i read the wax off back all 12 pages... read wax on back about 22 pages.. the smell gets better in the recent postings ;) Certainly some interesting reading ;)

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Monday, 9 Apr 2012 at 5:01pm

Yeah things just haven't been the same around here since they started putting those little white blocks in the urinal.

Oh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MuHtciTxs

therealneil's picture
therealneil's picture
therealneil Tuesday, 17 Apr 2012 at 6:46pm

Nice tune sb , but seriously where the fuwark is our dear leader wayne Jong- il, I'm starting to fret

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Thursday, 1 Nov 2012 at 7:17pm

hellow dear lovers of the swagger and all round topblokeness that is HRH bigwayne , as you would no doubt all be aware your feerless leeder has been going through the turmoil of marriage destruction with mrs bigwayne and as such will require a collective sigh from all those who have been through this crazy thing , but alas one has come out the side of this unscathed and of matter of priority to check upon ones admirers and various hangers on and what does one find? (other than a certain amount of narcissism ofcourse) rumblings......nay....shouts of excitement for oneself to have one grace your presence, well here one is ,in all the glory that losing the heavyweight title of the local primary school, racking the quiver and diving to the bottom of 20,000 rum bottles can give your goodselves . ones surfing and chickpulling is not what it used to be , but , it would be remiss of one to not to remind youse all that one is the one untill one is not, with me ?
this was bought to you by a good to be back in the "lineup" and meaning chick HRH bigwayne

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 1 Nov 2012 at 11:41pm

I was sad to hear you lost your sponsor nuncle.

Welcome back from whatever dark place you may have paddled out to.

You've been missed.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 2 Nov 2012 at 8:01am

"it would be remiss of one to not to remind youse all that one is the one untill one is not, with me ? "

It's these gnomic sayings that I've missed Big Wayne. Glad to have you back and spouting the wisdom.

wildenstein8's picture
wildenstein8's picture
wildenstein8 Friday, 2 Nov 2012 at 1:37pm

Did you just call Big Wayne a gnome???

Don't stand for it HRH.