SHOW ME THE MONEY OR I COME TO

rasda's picture
rasda started the topic in Sunday, 6 Mar 2011 at 12:24pm

MY STREET NAME

how do you deal with extortion?

this was a text sms I got tonight from Telstra payphone 77673

telstra couldn't identify a 5 digit phone box, adding on 02 didn't make it any better

and the cops said if they try to trace the hundreds of crank calls I got tonight, it's going to cost them heaps, to pay TelfuckingstraImage

even then the system is insane, how can an extortionist walk into a deli and buy a pre-paid phone card that won't identify anyone in a situation like this?Image

puff-n-fluff_2's picture
puff-n-fluff_2's picture
puff-n-fluff_2 Monday, 7 Mar 2011 at 1:18pm

^^^somewhere therein lies the meaning of life.

merkin's picture
merkin's picture
merkin Monday, 7 Mar 2011 at 8:18pm

It was probably Marcus and his brother Guard - you know, Einstein and Bigdick from RS.

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Tuesday, 8 Mar 2011 at 1:54am

It was probably Marcus and his brother Guard - you know, Einstein and Bigdick from RS.

By: "merkin"

I wish they'd keep their mouth closed making crank calls, sounds disgustingImage

jimmy's picture
jimmy's picture
jimmy Tuesday, 8 Mar 2011 at 6:33am

By: "merkin"

Ha! Wouldn't put it past big dick.

batfink_and_karate's picture
batfink_and_karate's picture
batfink_and_karate Tuesday, 8 Mar 2011 at 7:06am

and the cops said if they try to trace the hundreds of crank calls I got tonight, it's going to cost them heaps, to pay Telfuckingstra

By: "rasda"

Yep, I'm calling BS on that one. Not you Rasda, the cops that is.

They can get whatever information they want at any time at no cost to them from just about any business in Oz.

They just couldn't be bothered with it and wanted and that is the excuse they came up with. Just like when your car gets stolen. Apparently a $20k theft, if it is a car, is not worth investigating. Unless it's Lara Bingle's $250k car, it doesn't get a look in.

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Wednesday, 9 Mar 2011 at 12:02am
"rasda" wrote:

and the cops said if they try to trace the hundreds of crank calls I got tonight, it's going to cost them heaps, to pay Telfuckingstra

By: "batfink_and_karate"

Yep, I'm calling BS on that one. Not you Rasda, the cops that is.

They can get whatever information they want at any time at no cost to them from just about any business in Oz.

They just couldn't be bothered with it and wanted and that is the excuse they came up with. Just like when your car gets stolen. Apparently a $20k theft, if it is a car, is not worth investigating. Unless it's Lara Bingle's $250k car, it doesn't get a look in.

Yeh, probs

Telstra story is they have to call out someone to do a trace and after hours it's expensive

Don't want to say much atm

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Wednesday, 9 Mar 2011 at 12:59am

mistake was to say I wasn't worry, that seems to sneak in a bit later.
Guess I'll get used to keeping the electric drill, big hammer and axe nearby