south straddie

localsonly's picture
localsonly started the topic in Saturday, 21 Aug 2010 at 9:39am

someone needs to shoot the guy who takes kooks over their im so over it!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell us what you think

TheMassaB's picture
TheMassaB's picture
TheMassaB Wednesday, 27 Feb 2019 at 11:42am

Yeah St Agnes been there once or twice, can't say I know the cafe though. Its a good drive for me down that way (From Manchester), it's a good break, gets crowded though. Like Fistral beach.

One of the best spots back in the day was Praa Sands it was a little further south, super clear water and plenty to go at. Can sometimes spot dolphins and basking sharks. Was also the first time I'd ever seen anyone surf with no wettie in the UK, some folk do it most of the year down there which baffled me it's still nippy, they must climatise to the water temp over the years.

Off to Kirra this Friday midday for the first time fellas fingers crossed there's no greedy buggers.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Wednesday, 27 Feb 2019 at 11:46am

'Off to Kirra this Friday midday for the first time fellas fingers crossed there's no greedy buggers.'

I think you'll run out of fingers:)

Hastoes's picture
Hastoes's picture
Hastoes Thursday, 18 Apr 2019 at 7:02pm

Thought ; Save the spit and Straddie from future development . Put it on the wsl tour as a backup venue . Place is crowded anyway.