Trump - some observations

peterb's picture
peterb started the topic in Saturday, 18 Feb 2017 at 10:38am

Clever of Steve Bannon to manipulate the American democratic vote into his new order of Capitalist Fascism.
Trump's 'finely oiled machine' is like a car that has one flat tyre (Flynn) and no spare (Harward).
Who leaked the Turnbull Trump phone call when only Bannon and Flynn were in the room listening?
Which one of Trumps' hands will the Queen shake and will it be consensual?
Trump invites the fake press to a fake press conference, gives them some fake news then abuses them for publishing it.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 3:21pm

Actually Pete, nationalism directly concerns dual citizenship.

It's all about commitment to the relationship.

If you think that possible convenience regarding border crossings trumps signifying allegiance to a community then that says a bit.

What are you referring to with reaching the end of my tether ?

peterb's picture
peterb's picture
peterb Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 3:26pm

What does it say?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 3:39pm

Just say what you mean , Pete.

peterb's picture
peterb's picture
peterb Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 3:45pm

I cannot understand why you are confused. These are your words:
'If you think that possible convenience regarding border crossings trumps signifying allegiance to a community then that says a bit.'
My question was 'What does it say?'

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 3:52pm

Slip a headscarfe on her head when she isn't looking zenagain

....just to make it interesting...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 4:01pm

It says you value the possible convenience to the individual rather than valuing the full commitment of a person to a nation.

That's what it says.

It hints that you're a globalist, or that you're potentially a beneficiary of this system yourself. Or that you believe that nationalism is a dirty concept. Or that you don't believe that requiring commitment to a community is a concept with merit.

Is this getting more intense than it needs to be on a Saturday arvo after I've surfed myself into a standstill ?

Maybe you would be generous enough to let me know how you feel about the idea ?

I think the confusion is arising by me not being sure what you mean by being at the end of my tether .

peterb's picture
peterb's picture
peterb Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 4:09pm

If you could imagine your tether as being the subject matter .. the Bruce Brown reference to passing through borders. Look where you have taken it ... now you want to talk about what I might be.
Thanks for the time and attention, blowin, no doubt we both have better things to do.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 4:12pm

To be honest I'm almost to fucked to function. My heart ain't in it .

We can talk a shit storm later.

sharkman's picture
sharkman's picture
sharkman Saturday, 25 Feb 2017 at 4:15pm

just got back , there are great new deals called a Trump protect pak....1 x AR15 , glock 9mm , and a shorthandled pumpaction shot gun all for $1500 ,and you get 50% off ammunition if you buy more than 1000 rounds!

Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799 Monday, 27 Feb 2017 at 10:21am

Sounds like a bargain for sure sharkman!

Have to scratch my head & wonder who the target demographic is for that deal, either survivalists, mass murderers or the PLA.

Though the saddest part is it's probably still selling like hotcakes.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Sunday, 2 Apr 2017 at 11:45am