My photog page

deevon's picture
deevon started the topic in Monday, 3 Mar 2014 at 11:23am

Hey guys,

I don't have a heap of cash so have to take my photos on a budget but was hoping to get some feedback on the work ive done. Sold a few through a local art gallery but want to push my surf photography further then it is.

My in water photos are just gopro pics because I can't afford to get a housing for my Canon but yeah, have a look and let me know what you think.

https://www.facebook.com/NeverBailOut

Thanks in advance,

Deevon

deevon's picture
deevon's picture
deevon Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 10:31am

Gonna try and upload a couple...

Untitled by NeverBailOutPhotography, on Flickr

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 11:02am

1st 2 photos are really good deevo'...... photo 1 in particular.... lovely textures....

deevon's picture
deevon's picture
deevon Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 11:11am
Sheepdog wrote:

1st 2 photos are really good deevo'...... photo 1 in particular.... lovely textures....

Thanks mate, appreciate it. I just wish I could afford a decent set up to get them a bit sharper, but we deal with what we have.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 11:18am

From the clouds and water, it looks like "southern surf"...... Don't give it away, but "roughly" what region?

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 12:15pm

3rd one is pretty good also, blue with cotton wool buds that look like steam...

deevon's picture
deevon's picture
deevon Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 1:08pm
Sheepdog wrote:

From the clouds and water, it looks like "southern surf"...... Don't give it away, but "roughly" what region?

It's not the best surf spot anyway (mostly close out beachies) but it is on the surf coast.

deevon's picture
deevon's picture
deevon Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 1:09pm
Sheepdog wrote:

I was pretty stoked it came out alright because it hammered me in the face moments later haha

deevon's picture
deevon's picture
deevon Sunday, 29 Jun 2014 at 11:09am

A couple more...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 29 Jun 2014 at 12:23pm

Deevon, that under the jetty pic on your facebook page is a winner, well done the longer you look the more you see ? stairs ? post that pic up here....fucking love it.

deevon's picture
deevon's picture
deevon Sunday, 29 Jun 2014 at 12:44pm
udo wrote:

Deevon, that under the jetty pic on your facebook page is a winner, well done the longer you look the more you see ? stairs ? post that pic up here....fucking love it.

I hadn't noticed the stairs up the middle but now that you say it I can definitely see it!

Here is the photo in question:

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 29 Jun 2014 at 1:04pm

Longer you look the steeper they get, the water could be mistaken for finished concrete.
How many rods has that fisherman got out ?