cheers

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 19 Dec 2010 at 3:48am

Nice pics mate. Good job.

ftl's picture
ftl's picture
ftl Sunday, 19 Dec 2010 at 11:54am

nice work kemmery - these are some great shots. the 3rd is the personal favourite - that perspective of looking over the shoulder of people on the beach with the wave in focus is really cool. keep it up man

kemmery's picture
kemmery's picture
kemmery Tuesday, 21 Dec 2010 at 9:42am

cheers guys

ndpsurf's picture
ndpsurf's picture
ndpsurf Wednesday, 29 Dec 2010 at 8:14am

i like the composition. Blue/aqua saturation is a little bit strong in a couple.

exito's picture
exito's picture
exito Monday, 17 Jan 2011 at 9:57am

Some nice shots. I agree with ndpsurf the saturation is a bit too strong.

surfingsfuturepro's picture
surfingsfuturepro's picture
surfingsfuturepro Tuesday, 15 Feb 2011 at 10:10am

last ones nice

benski's picture
benski's picture
benski Tuesday, 15 Feb 2011 at 3:55pm

Just a whinge from me. I'm not at all into the over the shoulder thing that is common these days. I haven't read a surf mag in a while so I don't know if it's popping up there too but it seems pretty common on swellnet. I dunno, to me it's not very imaginative and all it does is obscure the view of what you're really looking at.

It's just an out of focus object in the way. Maybe I would get it if it was something interesting, like a coastal banksia in flower or something, but it's just the back of someobody's head! Particularly annoying in the last one cos the guy's head is in front of the shoulder. So I like the first and second last ones the best, actually the ones without people in the way are all pretty good I reckon.

teekay94's picture
teekay94's picture
teekay94 Friday, 4 Mar 2011 at 9:18am

thanks heaps for the feedback guys, defiantly give me something to think about next time i'm shooting

willreynolds's picture
willreynolds's picture
willreynolds Tuesday, 3 May 2011 at 1:15am

barnt u squirrell