# Bitcoin #

udo's picture
udo started the topic in Wednesday, 15 Nov 2017 at 3:49pm

The Bitcoin graph looks Interesting ! ?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 10:48am

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 11:22am
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 11:34am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 11:35am
Craig wrote:

Yeah surely can't run up much more?

The talk of Bitcoin experts is that they expect up to 10x rise to what it is today, possibly, but with blackrock looking to secure something in crypto that could change it all, i dont know what something is, im only just starting to be involved with crypto but im putting everything into it for the short term

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 11:45am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Ill put 500 up to your roadkill, and when you coff up the 500 it also comes with gag order and an apology to everyone that has had to listen to your dribble

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 11:53am
gromfull wrote:
Craig wrote:

Yeah surely can't run up much more?

The talk of Bitcoin experts is that they expect up to 10x rise to what it is today, possibly, but with blackrock looking to secure something in crypto that could change it all, i dont know what something is, im only just starting to be involved with crypto but im putting everything into it for the short term

There are no crypto experts.
99% of people will talk crypto with 100% self interest.
Use the bigger fool theory in all purchases.
Be prepared to loose 100% of all crypto investments.
99% of all coins are 100% useless and the remaining 1% has questionable use.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 11:59am

Elon is about to once again Play with Bitcoin.....

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 12:06pm

?si=aBCxdl4hvMaIcZQE

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 12:36pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.

mate, with your make believe bitcoin wealth let's double it. You're going to need to do more than send a fake screenshot to an admin here though.

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 12:41pm
gromfull wrote:
Craig wrote:

Yeah surely can't run up much more?

The talk of Bitcoin experts is that they expect up to 10x rise to what it is today, possibly, but with blackrock looking to secure something in crypto that could change it all, i dont know what something is, im only just starting to be involved with crypto but im putting everything into it for the short term

Diversify mate. Don’t go all in with eggs all in one basket.

And I ain’t seeing BTC going 10x from these levels anytime soon. It will dump before it goes 10x from here. BTW I’m not saying BTC won’t go up from here. Just not 10x before a crash.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 12:42pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.

mate, with your make believe bitcoin wealth let's double it. You're going to need to do more than send a fake screenshot to an admin here though.

happy to do that. You want to do $1000 now?

I am happy to send my $1000 to be held...you send $1000 to be held.
Shit, for $1000 to be donated to cancer research I will drive to SN kingscliff office and open my account in front of them to prove I hold BTC.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 12:45pm

I love a good cancer research fundraiser. Every $1 helps to progress research. Every $1000 is just awesome.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 2:00pm
Roadkill wrote:

I love a good cancer research fundraiser. Every $1 helps to progress research. Every $1000 is just awesome.

Off ya go Dill

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 2:04pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.

mate, with your make believe bitcoin wealth let's double it. You're going to need to do more than send a fake screenshot to an admin here though.

happy to do that. You want to do $1000 now?

I am happy to send my $1000 to be held...you send $1000 to be held.
Shit, for $1000 to be donated to cancer research I will drive to SN kingscliff office and open my account in front of them to prove I hold BTC.

Meet me in person and show me. We could actually be friends. Bring your mask just in case I’ve got a virus and ya mum catches it. I would hate to be charged with murder

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 2:09pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.

mate, with your make believe bitcoin wealth let's double it. You're going to need to do more than send a fake screenshot to an admin here though.

happy to do that. You want to do $1000 now?

I am happy to send my $1000 to be held...you send $1000 to be held.
Shit, for $1000 to be donated to cancer research I will drive to SN kingscliff office and open my account in front of them to prove I hold BTC.

Meet me in person and show me. We could actually be friends. Bring your mask just in case I’ve got a virus and ya mum catches it. I would hate to be charged with murder

You're making excuses. I have no interest in meeting you.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 2:32pm

what about a sponsored Roadkill/burleigh event to get this rolling, at least it would get burls out of the house, and get Roadkill to lighten up.  Maybe a dogpaddle race-off from the Cudgen SLSC to the Lions Park?  I'd chuck in a hunjy. We could all drive up in incognito-gimp masks (rainbow flags out for those coming through the 'Rat) to watch, then its only a half-day drive up to DI pt, for a camping bbq bonfire week. (haha, are you guys quite finished? ; )

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 2:59pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.

mate, with your make believe bitcoin wealth let's double it. You're going to need to do more than send a fake screenshot to an admin here though.

happy to do that. You want to do $1000 now?

I am happy to send my $1000 to be held...you send $1000 to be held.
Shit, for $1000 to be donated to cancer research I will drive to SN kingscliff office and open my account in front of them to prove I hold BTC.

Meet me in person and show me. We could actually be friends. Bring your mask just in case I’ve got a virus and ya mum catches it. I would hate to be charged with murder

You're making excuses. I have no interest in meeting you.

So you don’t really care about cancer then? Or you don’t really have bitcoin? My guess is both

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 3:17pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

bowel cancer is really underfunded in Aus. And kills so many but if caught early full recovery has really good %. More and more younger people are now getting this cancer, burleigh.
And they would love your $500 donation. You can even do the donation in your name to claim the tax credit.

Donate some of that sweet bitcoin money you don't really have.

so that is a resounding no then? No surprise.
like normal, you are all talk, burleigh.

mate, with your make believe bitcoin wealth let's double it. You're going to need to do more than send a fake screenshot to an admin here though.

happy to do that. You want to do $1000 now?

I am happy to send my $1000 to be held...you send $1000 to be held.
Shit, for $1000 to be donated to cancer research I will drive to SN kingscliff office and open my account in front of them to prove I hold BTC.

Meet me in person and show me. We could actually be friends. Bring your mask just in case I’ve got a virus and ya mum catches it. I would hate to be charged with murder

You're making excuses. I have no interest in meeting you.

So you don’t really care about cancer then? Or you don’t really have bitcoin? My guess is both

you're just trying to weasel out now.

I told you what I would do.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 5:59pm

Why involve SN adim crew ? Doubt they want anything to do with it , sought it out between yourselves, a meeting might resolve issues you have with each other , you both share a lineup apparently .

cd's picture
cd's picture
cd Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 6:09pm

Put your 1000 in PTX or IMU, doing big things in cancer treatment research.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 7 Dec 2023 at 10:50pm

I know IMU . World Leading researchers .

The only time the market can value this type of stock is When Big Pharma buys a Big Chunk of it . It could happen tomorrow , I bet it doesn't .

I bought a bit of 4DX recently , after Phillips Healthcare decided to sell their new Lung Test in the US for them .

Phillips will buy the whole company , now , one day in the distant future , I hope .

Another nice Australian company fighting for a share of " The Biggest" Markets in the US .

All definitely fighting out of their Weight Divisions , looking to Knock Out O/S competition .

I love it ! but VERY few win .

Don't invest in anything U don't understand imho .

My two BEST Tips are 1. Be good to your mother . 2. Don't listen to Tips !

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Dec 2023 at 7:53am
Supafreak wrote:

Why involve SN adim crew ? Doubt they want anything to do with it , sought it out between yourselves, a meeting might resolve issues you have with each other , you both share a lineup apparently .

It isn’t going to happen, SF. That is pretty clear.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 8 Dec 2023 at 4:34pm

@roadkill and @burleigh... Is this a sausage swinging contest over who's gonna donate more to cancer? Fark this is a new low. Coupla quality individuals here.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Dec 2023 at 4:40pm
southernraw wrote:

@roadkill and @burleigh... Is this a sausage swinging contest over who's gonna donate more to cancer? Fark this is a new low. Coupla quality individuals here.

Calling his bluff.
Don’t you think $1k to cancer is a good thing?

The last person to identify quality people is funny.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 8 Dec 2023 at 5:05pm

Reeks

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Thursday, 4 Jan 2024 at 9:53am

Watched Bitconned last night.. a fascinating, if somewhat infuriating docco about the Centra Tech crypto scam. Well worth your viewing pleasure.

Amazingly, today the Guardian has a story about the collapsed crypto fund HyperVerse which (at first glance) seems to have a number of similar traits to Centra Tech (except this time there's an Australian link).

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2024/jan/04/chief-executive-of-co...

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Thursday, 4 Jan 2024 at 11:18am
thermalben wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2024/jan/04/chief-executive-of-co...

Like anything you "invest in", DYOR. This would be a #1 show stopper for me:

"A May 2022 launch event video for HyperNation broadcast on YouTube featured MASKED promoters called “Mr H” and “Miss N”."

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Wednesday, 14 Feb 2024 at 10:28pm

Hello!! :)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 15 Feb 2024 at 9:32am

most people are following the upcoming halving..however, historically the Chinese New Year has a 10 day period of increases followed by a decline...I think prior to the halving we will get a price drop...then another leg up above the current $52k

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 15 Feb 2024 at 10:12am

Your imaginary wallet must be overflowing now Dill