Data not displaying on mobile view

crankitupto11's picture
crankitupto11 started the topic in Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 1:50pm

No data is displayed when viewing site on mobile platform (HTC phone running Android with webkit stock internet browser that comes with all devices). Need a fix!

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 3:07pm

Yeah we're working on mobile solutions - it's taking longer than expected but we'll have something ASAP (it's our main priority right now). Sorry for the inconvenience.

crankitupto11's picture
crankitupto11's picture
crankitupto11 Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 4:37pm
thermalben wrote:

Yeah we're working on mobile solutions - it's taking longer than expected but we'll have something ASAP (it's our main priority right now). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please do, as I rely on the forecasts and being able to access them from my smartphone while travelling.

Any idea if it will display better on another web browser? I might try Chrome mobile tonight and see.

Thanks for the reply Ben

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 4:40pm

Chrome seems to work for most people. But, mobile devices are notoriously difficult to build for, because of the sheer number of hardware, OS and browser versions. 

crankitupto11's picture
crankitupto11's picture
crankitupto11 Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 4:42pm
thermalben wrote:

Chrome seems to work for most people. But, mobile devices are notoriously difficult to build for, because of the sheer number of hardware, OS and browser versions. 

Maybe an option for the old version for mobile devices? I never had issues until the site overhaul.