Is there anything that can help fix this issue

dongmullis's picture
dongmullis's picture
dongmullis Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021 at 1:55pm

Anyone please...

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021 at 2:31pm

Actually, we don't have an iPad app. So I'm not sure what you're seeing - Swellnet is best view on tablets using Chrome.

silentp's picture
silentp's picture
silentp Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021 at 3:42pm

I have ipad 6th generation, a few years old, works fine
Is it an older one that can't be software updated? just a thought

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021 at 4:19pm

Can you try Chrome please?

Evs79's picture
Evs79's picture
Evs79 Saturday, 13 Mar 2021 at 7:18am

Hi
Getting a white screen every morning on iPhone app. App needs to be deleted and re installed, log in then works fine. Getting very annoying . I have read other people with similar issues. Is this something that is being fixed?
Thanks

Lozcon's picture
Lozcon's picture
Lozcon Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021 at 5:52pm

I’m getting white screen way too often and for the last couple of weeks I’m getting a “stale data swipe down” message. When getting the white screen, even reloading gets the same outcome rendering the app useless at that point.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021 at 8:50pm

I just saw this and I'm not sure if It's related but if I leave a page open on my desktop and don't do anything for a while, if I come back to it and refresh the page I get a white screen and the home page won't reload. I have to open SN again in a new tab. I'm using Chrome.

Thing is, works fine on my phone and I'm using Chrome on that too. Both desktop and phone relatively new.

We recently switched internet providers so thought it could be something to do with that?

tip-top1's picture
tip-top1's picture
tip-top1 Sunday, 6 Mar 2022 at 8:00am

having the above issues as commented beforehand on the app through my i phone , been happening for a while now and have persisted by deleting app and reinstalling,
starting to get the shits with doing that , i realise you fellas have a bit on atm , but any solutions would be great