Trouble getting Vic cam streams

camcrete's picture
camcrete started the topic in Saturday, 12 Mar 2011 at 11:54pm

Hi. For a long time now, the Portsea cam is the only one in Vic I have been able to see. Over the last year I have changed computers and my ISP and the situation remains. I see you're using new codecs now...... I'm still getting the same result.

This is the message that comes up:

[ Server.Reject ] : (fml.edgecastcdn.net, _defaultVHost_) : Application (200FA4) is not defined.

Any and all help will be much appreciated

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 at 1:15am

camcrete, as detailed in another thread ("Surfcam using Macbook and Safari"), the Vic cams are undergoing a major hardware replacement at the moment. We hope to have this done in the next couple of weeks if everything goes to plan. There are also a few new Vic surfcam locations too, which is exciting.

camcrete's picture
camcrete's picture
camcrete Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 at 1:57am

Thanks for the reply. I saw some old threads and it seemed like the refurb would be over by now - no worries, looking forward to the new ones too

bodmas's picture
bodmas's picture
bodmas Monday, 16 May 2011 at 5:52am

Hi , Ive been trying the Portsea cam for some weeks - blue screen of dealth only. Other cams work in NSW etc on same PC and browser with same session, it its not this end. Any news when we will get em going? Rossco

bodmas's picture
bodmas's picture
bodmas Monday, 16 May 2011 at 5:54am

P.S I still think water temp should be put on the weather portlet regarless of finding the best data source. :>

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Tuesday, 17 May 2011 at 4:18am

The Vic cams are experiencing hardware issues, which will be rectified as a part of a major upgrade (the finer details of which we're just finalising now). Thanks for your patience everyone - we'll have an ETA for each location's upgrade shortly.

fishmel0003's picture
fishmel0003's picture
fishmel0003 Thursday, 16 Jun 2011 at 12:35am

can anyone help, i can't view any of the vic cams!