Which state has the best surf?
It could be concluded that the best quality waves would also be the most popular. So based on number of participants, the best state should be:
Equal 3.Vicco, WA, SA
but in reality we all know this ain't the case.
Victoria by far then WA, SA, NSW,Qld. Never been to Tassie so can't comment.But for quality and nice weather when it's on, would have to be Qld.Nothing better than surfing nice shaped waves in boardies with just a couple a hundred of your mates!
1. State of mind (surfing under the influence)
2. State of the art (only for arty-farty hippy types)
3. State of decay (dropping swell)
4. State of disorder (good when onshore)
5. Stae of confusion (crowded conditions)