Travelling Circus

shaun's picture
shaun started the topic in Wednesday, 10 Feb 2010 at 10:14pm

I surf a semi secluded coast, the other week we had the honour of a visit from the great tough man gangsta himself Koby Abberton and his travelling circus, he snarled and leered and played his character very well. the locals talked to his manager (well I assume he was as he had the biggest camera), cause I don't think the general public is allowed to talk to the man himself,any well it fell on deaf ears anyway the usual arguments from both sides were put forward. Any way went and had a cuppa and reading the sunday magazine and theirs an article on Koby and "OURS" and respecting locals wherever you go, he forgot to mention that "OURS" is the generic name for any surf spot the bra boys happen to be at, at the time.So anyway I was just curiose as to what all you other surfers think of this trend to idolise bonehead gangsta surfers (great role models)

Luv Shaun

P.S.The scariest thing about the diatribe that I've just written is the word "gangsta" didn't show up as a mistake in spellcheck

patty's picture
patty's picture
patty Wednesday, 10 Feb 2010 at 11:32pm

he forgot to mention that "OURS" is the generic name for any surf spot the bra boys happen to be at

By: "shaun"

hahahahahaha

jaffa1949's picture
jaffa1949's picture
jaffa1949 Thursday, 11 Feb 2010 at 2:46am

"Koby" is an ancient sanskrit word for the brotherhood of aggressive clowns, fits the travelling circus theme well.
Also like the ancient Jewish Kabala all things in creation are known by their number,the Kobys have their number tattooed on their skin so all may know them as what they present themselves as under heaven.

clif's picture
clif's picture
clif Thursday, 11 Feb 2010 at 3:36am

You know Koby Abberton is related to Tony Abbott, don't you?

fleshofswine's picture
fleshofswine's picture
fleshofswine Saturday, 13 Feb 2010 at 5:36am

Do you speak fluent Housing Commission? Here are some helpful hints: Getinside....Dontfarkenslamthescreendoor...... weresmefarkensoxsenshoesenthat....getfarkedimcallingacurrentaffair