Best surf report ever!

WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420 started the topic in Monday, 3 Feb 2014 at 5:11pm

"AFTERNOON REPORT: There's a joke about high winds blowing the tits off a nun. But I dare not speak about that here. But I will speak about the wind. It's strong gale force winds and the ocean looks like a giant omelette."

CLASSIC!

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Monday, 3 Feb 2014 at 9:46pm

Even better was the Barwon Heads report: "That old saying about not having anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Well that applies to what this afternoon is serving up. It's a main course of horrendous, rolled in terrible and then beaten with a whisk."

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 8:51am

thermalben wrote:

"That old saying about not having anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Well that applies to what this afternoon is serving up. It's a main course of horrendous, rolled in terrible and then beaten with a whisk."

Damn celebrity chefs are everywhere!

braithy's picture
braithy's picture
braithy Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 10:14am

lol ... My Kitchen Rules, man.

WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420 Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 8:43pm

"If Bert Newton was surfing Bells, the onshores would blow his toupee clean off his head and it'd end up in Mildura before you could say, "Paddle Bert!" It's a mess out there, forget surfing and probably more importantly forget about Bert Newton's toupee."

WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420 Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 8:55pm

These funny reports have been the only good thing about the Surf Coasts' recent surf conditions .

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 at 10:26pm

when the Winds from the east , the fish BIGHT the least ....

WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420 Wednesday, 5 Feb 2014 at 4:47pm

"Torquay is serving up some high tide hamburgers this afternoon. It's enough to make you skip dinner and head straight for the spirits. Not the ghosts, the hard liquor." bahahahaaaaa

ACB__'s picture
ACB__'s picture
ACB__ Thursday, 13 Feb 2014 at 4:11pm

Afternoon report: More pus than you can poke a stick at. It's so bad, I recommend you sell all of your boards and move out west and grow vegetables.

hahahahaha

kaiser's picture
kaiser's picture
kaiser Thursday, 13 Feb 2014 at 6:31pm

I remember one from way back in SE QLD - 'It's uglier than a hairless cat today' That one stuck with me...