Social networking and surfing????

shaun's picture
shaun started the topic in Saturday, 4 Jan 2014 at 10:11pm

I just came across facebook pages like wavehunters and melbourne surfer dudes and a few others, they seem to be full of euro's living here with a few australians big noting themselves. Are there groups like this in all the states . Are any of you guys in any of these come surf with me groups?

The biggest problem I have with these groups is that years ago when you had a group of mates surfing together traveling round the coast, generally there was only one real dickhead in the bunch and his mates would keep him in line. But now with social networking these dickheads break away from the crew they grew up with and join a group of dickheads. Which answers the frequently asked question whilst we are surfing, "where did all these dickheads come from?"

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 1:53am

Haha i dont know i guess mobile phones as well. I prefer a solo or one two mates max and cant understand why people bring car loads or many car loads of mates to a spot.
So many of these dickheads that bring 1 car+ of mates seem to think they can dominate a lineup acting like that.
Sort of like the dickheads in nightclubs who need friends around to have a good time. If i know a good dj or band is playing i feel proud to be able to go alone and have a good time not being in a clique of fuckheads and chances are you will be more likely to meet a good bird that way too.

Same as traveling overseas, solo is more interesting and you pick up the languages much quicker and meet more locals and people from what ever country, rather than just hanging with a few friends from home doing the same shit at home.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 6:01am
shaun wrote:

I just came across facebook pages like wavehunters and melbourne surfer dudes and a few others, Are there groups like this in all the states . Are any of you guys in any of these come surf with me groups?

Which answers the frequently asked question whilst we are surfing, "where did all these dickheads come from?"

I would not have the faintest clue at all Shaun about surfer dude groups like that in this state, I suppose there is, probably very similar to the "tour de france" old over weight, lycra clad bike riders who congregate at the latte shop.
I have and never will be a FB user, a lot of the users end up getting "Fraped", geez that sounds like they're bad smacks or something !

No group either which sounds like a weird concept, its hard enough getting me to go surfing with Welly some times.

I think they all come from the social media technology which could relate to their unsocial skills.
Or maybe they don't like hanging out with real them a lot of the time....?
They must find it hard to sleep!

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 8:55am

Here you go wheely, it's not like the pot bellied cyclist's. More like a hipsters dating site. https://www.facebook.com/groups/248078865203811/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Melbourne-surfers/253826194681350
https://www.facebook.com/groups/269221283194462/

I'm just a bit amazed at the whole thing and where it is going.

I shall infiltrate these groups and get back to you.

OLD MATE's picture
OLD MATE's picture
OLD MATE Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 9:06am

Facebook is full of dickheads that love themselves which attracts the same kind of people and they all like to hang out with each other, out do each other and to see who can be the biggest hero with gopro's wherever they go. It's like they are having their own surf comp out there sometimes dropping in on their "mates" and hassling for no reason other than to show off how much they rip it up instead of being relaxed and enjoying what they are doing. And the UFC hasn't helped creating even more tough guy wannabes with dickheads that claim to be MMA fighters but they king hit a young kid in the street, WANKERS, if ur a real professional MMA fighter u don't fight on the street unless u have to in self defense, I am positive those street MMA fighters usually get knocked out in the ring cos they can't really fight a real fighter so they have to make themselves feel big by punching someone half their size that doesn't train or know how to defend themselves against ufc heroes. I think facebook groups are usually for people looking for friends like themselves who will praise them for their dickhead mentality/behavior or lycra wearing fetishes... Or have been ditched by friends and now looking for new ones hahahaha facebook is a joke really... Sorry I went off the topic of facebook surf groups...

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:23am

Why would you tell a whole group where you're going to surf?
Jeez.

Like sharing your last slice of pizza amongst the rest of the world. Unless you're Jesus it just wont feed anyone.
Even known spots are unknown to many, why mention them and tell people its going to be good?

Facebook is alright if you have foreign friends, asians love facebook (and tv) yet change their numbers every month so it'd be pretty hard to keep in contact with them otherwise.

Agree with the mma influencing more fights, also a lot of roids in aus at the moment.
Australia apparently uses more roids than any other country.
Its probably the underground web thing, i dont know.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:02am

I used to love playing mixed doubles tennis but I don't understand these mixed martial artists, who would want to beat up chicks?

I'm quite anti-social media myself, don't have facebook or twitter or any of that other stuff. Swellnet is about the only forum that I tend to share stuff around and that's because I have an interest in surfing. No need to tell people what I had for lunch or when I'm taking a piss or to be 'liked' for that matter.

And Shaun, maybe you're just getting old mate? (not to be confused with OLD MATE) There's heaps of wankers in the surf, they were there before us and there will be many more when we're long gone.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:24am

I think your right Dr. Zen I am getting old, like my father before me I just don't know what this younger generation is thinking. I think groundy is a well grounded youngster, why can't they all be like him or her(ya never know these days).
I think the guy that started the surfer dude page thinks he's Jesus, calling out for all to follow, doesn't even let the pizza cool , just gives it away straight out of the oven , then pinches someone else s pizza off the next table.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:38am

Macdaddy?

He's just whining cause all he seems to be left with is the crust.

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 12:30pm

That's what happens when you invites a heap of backpacking euros into your life, eat you out of house and home.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 1:00pm

Stealing all your household internet time on stalk book, trying to find out if there is any more pizza crust left over.

Infiltration sounds like a good crust (I mean laugh). Stalking Jesus and his mates with exactly the opposite.....?

I'm gonna go for a piss now and then have some lovely pizza crust for lunch.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 1:07pm

Sounds great Welly, I'd push the 'like' button if it was available.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 1:11pm

I have no idea about Facebook. I did join once but the only people who wanted to be my friends were people I had spent the last twenty years avoiding so I shut it down. So I could be wrong but it looked to me like the most recent post on the Melbourne surfers page was September.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 2:13pm

zenagain wrote:

I used to love playing mixed doubles tennis but I don't understand these mixed martial artists, who would want to beat up chicks?

Very droll, ZenA. Gave me a good chuckle.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 5:13pm
morris wrote:

Here you go wheely, it's not like the pot bellied cyclist's. More like a hipsters dating site. https://www.facebook.com/groups/248078865203811/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Melbourne-surfers/253826194681350
https://www.facebook.com/groups/269221283194462/

I'm just a bit amazed at the whole thing and where it is going.

I shall infiltrate these groups and get back to you.

Gee , Morris .... I'm not the type to get aggro in the water ...... But if i was to cross paths with this Idiot or his merry men . Then i can't guarantee my response .... at first i thought he was just a real young bloke without a clue . But these have re affirmed my negative attitude towards these types ... Lucky for me , it might be only when I'm teaching my kids that we may cross paths ... lol

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 5:31pm

Morris has disappeared for awhile southy, he's not resonding ever since he joined the surfer dudes. I suspect it;s a cult.
True, I think these people seek the weakest waves, I think it would depend on your mood whether you would do a phoopher valve or come close to drowning from laughing so much.
I think I have run into them a while back, it was intense confrontation, they were asked to leave.

Hipster fred's picture
Hipster fred's picture
Hipster fred Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 5:58pm

shaun ,what do you think you and all your inbred are doing on here?

socializing !its just that you are all a bunch of grumpy old wankers doing exactly what you criticize your facebook dudes!

all you old guys are just frumpy old farts whingeing and being hypocriticalhahahahahaha

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 7:01pm

yeah next thing ya know , we'll all be drinking soy frappacino's .
i think its not the use of just the methods that are coming into question here .... clearly we are all UGLY as hell and prefer to stay anomous ( for everyone else's sake ) . maybe we're jealous that we can't APPEAR to be as cool as you .
As for rallying the troops , well the ocean does that not the internet ...

WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420's picture
WesleyPipes420 Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 7:40pm

If i got a dollar for every time a car load of hipster-faggots turned up at me local and paddled inside of me with their "trash can diver" or "hypto shitpoke" surfboard, i would be able to buy a case of vic!!!

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 7:46pm
Hipster fred wrote:

shaun ,what do you think you and all your inbred are doing on here?

socializing !its just that you are all a bunch of grumpy old wankers doing exactly what you criticize your facebook dudes!

all you old guys are just frumpy old farts whingeing and being hypocriticalhahahahahaha

Thankyou Fred. Firstly Shuan what is your caper? In the last forum topic where you all ragged on me for telling a story about my own surfing experiences, failing to see the point of what I was getting at and just jumping on whatever you could pull out of it to make me look like some kind of wannabe, kook, wave hog, hero or whatever..... We'll firstly, Morris at least to his credit was bold enough and state his own opinion, you sir simply jumped onto a band wagon, taking what you could identify as the so called high road. Your the worst kind of arsehole outhere because your the type that doesn't think for himself, you just jump on what ever negative band wagon you can until suddenly a dim light goes off in your zenophic brain that will allow you to express all of your prejudices under some false guise of stating some kind of bullshit self righteous principle. You sir, are an idiot!

If you don't like social networking then don't use it. Don't complain about it because it's not directly affecting you. Your so ignorant that you wouldn't even begin to try and understand what our group is about, which by the way - is first and foremost about car-pooling. We live a fucking hr and a half from the ocean and incase you hadn't realised, petrol prices are soaring. Most of us started as a group of mates who surfed together before hand and quite honestly still surf in the same group, most of the time its just another way of connecting other than using a mobile... If your against this kind of technology then stop using swellnet to check forecasts, take all your money out of the bank and stash it under your bed and stop posting on these forums.... no one wants to and should surf alone.... We're not some kind of profitable organisation that is conspiring against local surfers we are just a bunch of guys who happen to live in a landlocked city and we love surfing!

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 7:50pm

Maybe you should go and have a surf, might put your mind at rest

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 8:29pm

"No one likes to surf alone" ????
You are missing the point.

Make a wave your friend not your late sipping douch friends

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 8:36pm

Hitch hike. Dont car pool hitch hike. or ride a fucking bike. by yourself.

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 8:56pm

Yeah right, hitch hike in Melbourne -
95 % of the time I surf with two good mates, 3 in the car is enough! $10 fuel per head compared to $30 when I used to surf on my own, plus I got a couple of mates to talk shit with in the car and someone to look out for n be looked out for... sounds about the same as you'd be doing up north....

Social networking is the way of the world now,and it is merely a tool for people to connect their own communities and tribes-if you will. Asside from the creepy stalker element to it - which I noticed all of you dried-up old backwater hogs had a blast doing, perusing through my FB profile... I never had the luxury of growing up on the coast and I don't hang out with people I went to high school with because none of them surf!!!

We are clearly living in the 21st century lads and you have to accept change, and,
If you are looking for somebody to blame then really blame the internet itself, blame globalisation, blame large corporate surfboard manufacturers mass producing and taking away local work, blame the rise of tourism

Oh and Late sipping douche friends... erm so your telling me that you have no friends then? That the waves are your friends? Do you not speak to people ever but you have an innate connection with sharks and manta-rays? Your telling me that to be a true surfer you must only go it alone. Your making it sound like some kind of chore or nazi regiment. Thanks for the insight. Truly insightful

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 9:09pm

sorry oc, but mate but one thing i hate is a group of guys turning up where i am cause they always paddle out and sit near me even though theres other waves nearby,cant understand where the sheep mentality comes from .Had a classic example the other day when there was enough waves for two guys in a very ordinary beach break when 8 guys run down and paddle out and start hassling for every bit of slop that came thru,same slop that was breaking all along the beach,but safety in numbers.I love surfing on my own and aviod crowds at all costs .I hope you and your mates arnt like those guys.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 9:27pm

OC ,

You seem like an educated man .....
Read this thread in its entirety then maybe re evaluate why some of us do not enjoy your F'book methods of sharing the love " http://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/12911 "
Remember , you need to read the ENTIRE thing to see peoples sentiment . That myfriend is why many people talk in here as if they know each other , and more importantly why they all seem to think differently than u .

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:18pm

Thanks southey, but that's a lot of forum to read right now, maybe later...

Im not afraid to be in a minority group. Opinions are opinions and the like. Im just standing up for myself here as I don't like being scrutinised and labelled something I am not. I just obviously come from a different background with a different point of reference to what surfing is . Truth is, my FB group is nothing much more than an extension of a group of mates getting together and enjoying the stoke of surfing, travelling and generally just hanging out together. Your reactions to what you have all disclosed about our scandalous social networking groups is grossly sensationalised, and I think your being a little over sensitive to the issue.

Simba - I too like to surf alone at times. I can't speak for all the other cunts out there, but I don't surf to bring a rent a crowd there, hell most of the crowds already there when we get there, the only way to get an uncrowded wave is to travel halfway around the fucking globe and even then...
I will often choose to surf at a lesser quality wave just because the crowd situation is better

Do you think if I lived a hop skip n a jump from the ocean I would need to create an online community?
Of course not. But if you want us / me to accept and respect where your coming from then it's got to be mutual guys

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:26pm

He's not going to understand southy.

I like surfing alone oc, I cherish it these days it's magic.

Yes I've had a look at your fcb on the link Morris posted, could not miss you and your massive macdaddy of an ego. You go with your mates and then call another car full in, happens to often 3 guys paddle out then 15 min later another car another 3 and they all know each other.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:28pm

OC , we have more in common than you think ..... except i learnt a long time ago ... that the ocean doesn't wait for no man and even less for a team ... so if i travel alone its so my intentions are true to the goal of surf for surf sake ... and i suggest you stop detailing this and that on F'book , and you never know people might be willing to share some private info with you . but firstly you need to show some piety .

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:44pm

Well, I've been out and about on the social media thingy networking and all you know, got a 3 month ban on facebook and yet another intervention order, but I'm going on my first internet date with a right little hornbag that is all thanks to melb surf duds, she's a fucken pole dancer apparently her boyfriend has been posting on swellnet and since reading some of his stuff she realized he's a proper toad. So she gave me her number and told me to come on over for a pole dance and a bit of leg over when he's off down the coast, I'll be watching his fb page, thank you surf duds.

nebasha's picture
nebasha's picture
nebasha Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:46pm

Hey OC,

I'm guessing that a lot of the guys on this forum have been around for a while. I can't speak for them, but from what I've learned from the various topics discussed on this forum, you can tell that surfing is not only a fun past time for these guys. And I'm hoping that surfing means even more to you. So, if you let down your guard a bit, stop feeling so entitled to having an opinion, stop trying to convince people about you being right on issues (really, what's there to prove: you want us all to become part of surfers dudes melbourne?) there's a lot to learn from these blokes. Sure they can be freakin stupid and annoying. But that just makes this place interesting. When was the last time you talked about new board design to some of Australia's best shapers? What was the last time when you got some damn good advice from some of Australia's better surfers? So far you've been really busy making your points. But what is it really that you bring to the table that elucidates matters (fark finally I get to use this word!).

I know we've been shitting you (or at least I have). But besides most of us being grumpy old farts with weight problems, alimony issues, and demanding kids (and the few lucky bastards who have none of the before mentioned), could it also have to do with your attitude towards things. Yes we live in 2014 where social media and selfies are the shizzle, that doesn't make it right, does it now?

That's my 20 cents. Hope you get to enjoy that massive swell that pulls trough tomorrow. The wind is a bit shit, but guess you and your surfer dudes can work out a protected spot on wannasurf (mind you, there's a lot of shit information on those websites. Put up there by locals who simply want keep surfing an enjoyable state of being). And maybe, drive down by yourself tomorrow. Really early (leave around 4) so you get there around 5:30. See the first light and the silhouettes of those waves rolling in. The wind might still be all right. Glassy... Oily... maybe a seal or a dolphin... That first drop, speed down the line, hit the lip, follow the wave... how does fb make up for that. How does surfing with friends make up for that... fark friends... just experience.

silicun's picture
silicun's picture
silicun Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:48pm

"If you don't like social networking then don't use it." great comment OC you really have something to offer. Let me quote you again - "Quick rant about swell net. SWELLNET IS FUCKED! End of Rant", and again - "swellnet can SUCK a massive dildo". Please OC take your own advice and if you dont like this forum dont use it. I pointed out in the localism thread what a hypocrite you were and here you are trying to backpedal your way out of your original comments, making out that everyone interpreted them the wrong way. Everyone miss-read what you wrote, and for those that disagreed - haters. Id encourage you to reread your comments because its all there in plain english, not difficult to interpret. If you would like I will de-construct it sentence by sentence for you and expose you to yourself. The problem with social media is that it encourages poor/lazy social practices, poor/lazy thinking and narcissism. It really is sad, kinda like an evolution of television but for the me, me, mine generation who need a like every 10 minutes of the day and a meme to tell them how to think. Look at you thanking Fred for that puerile comment. Whats to thank there? Thats pathetic, even you manage to add something to the discussion.

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:49pm

Thanks Southey, I'll take that on board...

Shuan, don't blame me for the flipping car loads, and don't blame my online community either - im not outing secret spots, i'm not local bashing or anything like that. It sounds to me like your just looking for someone to blame for your lack of solitude in the water these days...Please don't point the finger at me buddy. I too, just as southey said aim for the goal to surf for surfs sake. I can take and dish out a good roasting at the best of times, but I really don't appreciate being made to look like a poser, a tourist, someone that takes the beauty of the sport for granted. Hell, I just came into it too late... I love reading Bob McTavishes stories about how it used to be in the 60's... but we live in a different world now and things are very different... I love surfing more than I can even really describe... so as southey said 'we may have more in common than we think'

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 10:56pm

Southy, he really wants to mates with you, take him surfing will ya, a whole weekend would be good. That number is burning a hole in my pocket.

OLD MATE's picture
OLD MATE's picture
OLD MATE Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:06pm

Anyone for popcorn?

nebasha's picture
nebasha's picture
nebasha Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:06pm
morris wrote:

Well, I've been out and about on the social media thingy networking and all you know, got a 3 month ban on facebook and yet another intervention order, but I'm going on my first internet date with a right little hornbag that is all thanks to melb surf duds, she's a fucken pole dancer apparently her boyfriend has been posting on swellnet and since reading some of his stuff she realized he's a proper toad. So she gave me her number and told me to come on over for a pole dance and a bit of leg over when he's off down the coast, I'll be watching his fb page, thank you surf duds.

Gold, pure gold

nebasha's picture
nebasha's picture
nebasha Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:08pm
OLD MATE wrote:

Anyone for popcorn?

Nah cheers, but do you still happen to have some of that magical herb?

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:08pm

Nebasha, great points - no sarcasm intended

Silicun - why are you facebook stalking me? And why are you such an angry bastard? Your calling me opinionated but your so blatantly attacking that a discussion is not even possible. So ok - you win, i'm wrong. happy now?

Morris; Your banned on Facebook?, couldn't find any friends other than Tom? Im sure you are well versed in using internet dating sites, heres one I highly recommend for you
http://www.gaydate.com

silicun's picture
silicun's picture
silicun Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:16pm

"Truth is, my FB group is nothing much more than an extension of a group of mates getting together and enjoying the stoke of surfing", sorry OC your facebook page is full of a bunch of ego's that would shit on anybody who wasnt wearing the right handkerchief around his neck. A couple of choice comments from the duders - "Fecken Fanny-face Mick never got anything on Slater!", comment on a video of Teahupoo - 'The guy that gets towed in front of the whole lineup all shaky on his back hand made me lough for aaages hAha what an idiot', great stuff dawg, yeah boiiiiii!!!!! Obviously you guys are quite skilled in the surf to be able to shit on these guys from behind your keyboards. Ill tell you what, Im up in Newcastle, we have a nice deep water slab that holds a 12-15ft swell, next time its working ill give you a buzz and you can come up with your boyfriends and give it a lash ey. Lets see who's shaking then. Weak as piss you lot.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:18pm

OC ,
You are wrong my friend , you are openly discussing banks and sand conditions for sensitive areas on two coasts week in , week out on your site / page ... Luckily serious surfers will most likely never google something like Surfer dudes , ( well not the guys i know anyway ) ....
but seriously think about it , if you find a bank to start working or lining up . DON'T blabber it to the world ( and before you think there is no reach on FB . ) Most likely there are only 3-4 degrees of separation on that thing for the entire surfing community in VIC , SA and TAS .
Anyway when a good bank does pop up let it be , so more people other than yourself can enjoy it before the Hoardes descend .
Morris , i have an idea for our first surf trip . Lets just say he may repent , as i may lead him out there and then he can find his own in .......... or alternatively a trip out to everyones favourite Rapid .... ( without all the advice needed to easily return ) .
Actually i think O and mates need to go wear themselves out tomorrow so i don't get annoyed on Friday ...

silicun's picture
silicun's picture
silicun Sunday, 5 Jan 2014 at 11:26pm

ah yes, if someone disagree's they're attacking you, dont be a hater bro, or should I be showing remorse right now, gah im so confused I just cant get this whole social etiquette thing. perhaps I need to rename myself, would you be willing to loan me macdaddy please dawg.

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:08am

Silicun, arrogant and cocky I may be yes - tough guy - No. I can quite confidently say that I would be shaking in my boots at the sight of your 12-15 foot slab, be very happy to spectate...Call me a pussy if you will - I can accept that... I didn't make the comment re theahpoo, Slater V Fanning - last yr I felt that was judged poorly thats just my opinion; can't you see we're just shooting the shit in the same way you guys are here, only difference - we don't cyber-bully newcomers - zing! Ah ha, seriously guys - I know i've been schooled here and its an eye opening experience. I know now even more the importance of keeping certain information secret and if on my next trip away I find a little bit of magic I will be keeping it in only to my close circle. Swear by this!
Just one more thing I want to bring up - sorry to be neurotic, you said that Fb etc has a very negative impact to society, yet you very easily used it as a tool to slate an expose me. That's just a very negative approach in dealing with the situation, sounds like your just expressing a lot of negativity in general. Anyway thats it. Sorry to be a pain in the arse, its been fun! Learning experience. You want use Macdaddy? Name your price! ha ha

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:10am

Excuse me OC are you making a personal attack on Morris's sexuality, I think you will find this covered in point 6 of the swell net code of conduct. Interesting that you have access to such websites, is this another one of your "groups".
Jealousy can be a bitch, I told Morris to be careful sneaking around with the pole dancer as he might push MACDADDY over the edge of hate.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:14am

Nah Shaun, I think OC probably does really well on that link and is just "sharing" it with Morris.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:14am
OLD MATE wrote:

Anyone for popcorn?

Provided it's not dripping with butter.

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:15am

Ha ha, nice one shuan. No hate from the Macdaddy, nor jealousy. No intention for personal attacks either - just dishing back what I've received, and I've received more than enough for now thank you very much.

Have a nice day and hopefully you get a peaceful and solitary surf session soon

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:18am

Or another possibility is he has two personalities and the macdaddy side of him is attracted to Morris.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:25am

Hence the "sharing" !!

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:34am

Stop stirring the pot Shaun!

I do often have this problem though, being attractive to everyone can have it's drawbacks, my good look knows no boundaries. I am sad to say that quite a few marriages have been ruined by me(through no fault of my own) when a couple start jockeying for position to be the first to put the hard word on me.
OC/MACDOODLE I need to warn you, I have none of these new found tendencies or feeling that you are feeling towards me, but when the little pole dancer finds out that you have found an alternative way of life, fear not I shall be there to give her the comfort she needs.

OC's picture
OC's picture
OC Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 8:41am

Thanks mate, very galant of you.

She prefers blondes though

silicun's picture
silicun's picture
silicun Monday, 6 Jan 2014 at 10:14am

Arrogant Id agree, be proud of that if you want, it illustrates the pathos of being able to shit on people from behind your keyboard when the reality is that you have no standing to shit on these people. This was my point with quoting from your FB group. I wouldnt call someone an idiot or a pussy for not pulling in or shitting it pulling into Teahupoo or any decent sized wave for that matter, I realise how frightening this can be, but thats fair game for you isnt it. Where does the arrogance come from? I dont see that as a desirable trait. As for the negative, angry, attacking blah blah, whatever champ, again this is a reflection of your arrogance, anyone that disagrees or points out a difference in opinion is a hater ey? Id continue with a reference to calling yourself macdaddy but I think you get the point.