desperado

toneranger's picture
toneranger started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Dec 2013 at 3:03pm

i just got back from surfing a few 1 ft. peelers at first carpark Day st. with a 10knt s/e and i'm actually feeling a little bit chuffed. that's what happens when you find yourself stuck in the worse period of surf [sth. coast and mid] that i can recall in thirty years.are we in some groundog system doing the same 1 week loop forever! Aghhhhhhhhh!

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 25 Dec 2013 at 9:13am

Know the feeling well TR. Actually, for all of its failings the Victor region does manage to dish up a rideable wave more often than some of the country's more celebrated coastlines.

Still, that's cold comfort after doing the Victor shuffle from end to end on a clean 4ft day without getting wet due to a lack of banks.

OLD MATE's picture
OLD MATE's picture
OLD MATE Friday, 27 Dec 2013 at 8:31pm

That's why I bought a jetski, so I can still have fun when the surf is shit... Always smiling after a ride on the ski but not always smiling after a shit surf or end to end drive with nothing else to do but get stoned and go to the bakery. VICTOR IS SHIT Bring on the sand slug at Boomer or gassies, gets swell and could only improve the closeouts that already break there. Surely there's a few millionaire surfers in victor willing to put up some funds.