Take 60 mins to watch this sick edit...!

walkar's picture
walkar started the topic in Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022 at 8:58pm

Put it on the big screen and watch these sick drainers go below sea level all day long.
Perfectly edited.
Epic work by a bloke named Billy.

&ab_channel=BillyCervi

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022 at 5:11pm

Nice clip i know that first spot if im right i surfed a very nearby often uncrowded left where at least one surfer has been killed by a white pointer...Surfed it with a Euro touro after a tourist walker/surfer told us he saw a 4 meter great white there the afternoon before.Hard track to get down there.

We paddled out confident thinking sharks move on fast but then i got the heeby jeebies which i only usually get if im alone at spots like that. And sat on the inside, missing the best waves..Used to think it was a sixth sense sensing sets and sensing sharks and also hearing voices from a km away or voices on TV telling me info...but then realised im either a Shaman from Peyote use or im Schiz like about 8 doctors and Psychs have agreed on.Being Schiz is not as bad as it sounds though. Just public perception of being a violent criminal if they hear about it sucks.Had about three or four fights in my life.

Anyway great clip all surfers and lids charging.

JaJake's picture
JaJake's picture
JaJake Thursday, 29 Sep 2022 at 3:55pm

I love that reggae opening

carpetman's picture
carpetman's picture
carpetman Thursday, 29 Sep 2022 at 10:04pm

That was great.