New Swellnet webpage format

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Saturday, 13 Mar 2021 at 8:22am

Congratulations swell net on new layout , just a slight tweak but I find it much better .

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 13 Mar 2021 at 8:26am

Thanks SF. All design credit goes to Jono the Code Monkey.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 13 Mar 2021 at 9:19am

@ Stunet is it easy or possible to move a thread from Political thread to Wax Off??? (so it appears on front page)

If so can you please move this thread (house prices thread) https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico/338813?page=8

I guess there is a political aspect, but it's more a wax off thread and has become quite relevant again, it's a cool thread because its quite archival in relation to what house prices were, and interesting to look back and compare etc.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 13 Mar 2021 at 9:30am

Done.

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Saturday, 13 Mar 2021 at 9:59am

Yea lovin' the new format. Great work Jono!

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Sunday, 21 Mar 2021 at 10:07am

I just went to try and find an article from earlier this year. On the previous version you could just keep scrolling to find an article but this newer version is limited to the one page, so unless there is a search function I won't be able to find it again? Is this just a case of operator error on my part?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 21 Mar 2021 at 10:08am

Ah whoops, that seems to have been left off. We'll add it back in.

Jono's picture
Jono's picture
Jono Sunday, 21 Mar 2021 at 10:23am

In the short term you can go here to load all news articles: https://www.swellnet.com/news

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Sunday, 21 Mar 2021 at 10:27am

Cheers fellas.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 21 Mar 2021 at 12:56pm

Salute to our swellnet flagship, deck hands & back-trackers.

#1 Climate, Surf Forecasters, Talk-Help, News, Journos, Cams, Photos, Flix, Tales, Tunes, Comps, Calls.

#1 swellnet prides 'Commentary' as pride of place...that is so punk in our www spam era!

swellnet thumbs the man to parade about it's Motley crew. Seriously! Who the hell can be so cool?

Only the worlds best Surf Media swellnet can afford to treat their [Locals Only] with utmost respect.

Totally stoked with their bounty, the swellnet beach bums hoot'n'holler' to hail their Wave God.

Wave God Huey conjures up WOTD ~~~~^~~~~/\~~~~/(~~~~/(`~~~~/(C....../(C`...[ swellnet )