2021 WCT champ predictions

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Tuesday, 16 Feb 2021 at 4:34pm

OK so the WSL has scraped a tour together from the shit accumulated on the bottom of the shoe of World’s Worst Surf Traveller. Pipe - I honestly can’t remember the conditions- pretty sure JJF won. Then we’ve got Newcastle which is a maybe for quality waves but more likely an average day at an average East Coast Oz beachie, followed by Narrabeen and its sometimes lefts and OK rights* , then Margs and Rotto . Potentially Chopes then Trestles .

Who’s gonna win ?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 16 Feb 2021 at 4:41pm

Blah blah blah I know what you’re gonna say about hating on the tour and hypocrisy. To be honest I see this year as a win. The longer we keep those profiteering fcktards at the WSL away from decent waves the better. I’m all for the bums on seats cause I know it’s dreamy, palm tree covered tropical islands and bikini clad girls which set forth the flotilla of learners and not Medina doing air reverses at some city close out or even a decent autumn day at a metro break.

So who’s going to take the title men’s and women’s ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 16 Feb 2021 at 4:56pm

John John and Caroline Marks , I would like to see just 2 contests a year , pipeline masters and World Cup at sunset , each country puts up 3 contestants , this way indonesia and other countries get to participate , off course picking those 3 means local contests and how do you qualify ? Also 2 big wave events featuring tow and paddle at either Jaws , Mavericks or Nazere . It’s never going to happen, I just find many events plain boring.