Lost Xcel wetsuit notice, 13th beach, Barwon Heads , Victoria, Australia

Chrisstabb's picture
Chrisstabb started the topic in Monday, 24 Dec 2018 at 11:14pm

Dear Swellnet users who frequent 13th beach in Barwon Heads, Victoria, Australia. I live about 1.5 hours away from 13th beach and realised only when I drove all the way home that I left my Xcel wetsuit at the beach. It is an Xcel steamer/winter wetsuit, 3/2 in thickness(I think), size: small. If anyone happens to come across it I would be very grateful if you could let me know at [email protected] or 0400617417. On 13th beach it is specifically located: I don't know the name of the break that the car park is in front of but it is about half way along 13th beach. It looks like it is two car parks west of the surf life saving club and that car park is district in that you park on the beach side of the road. I think that is the only car park on 13th where that is the case. All the others are on the other side of the road, meaning you have to park your car and cross the road to reach the beach for all the other car parks. Whereas this car park it is on the beach side of the road. I parked three or four car spaces to the east side of the steps down to the beach if that is any help.

Adversely if your are looking for a free wetsuit that meet those specs you know where to find it if someone has not already claimed it.

If anyone is in the area and can help me out I would be grateful to you.

Regards and have a good one.

Chrisstabb's picture
Chrisstabb's picture
Chrisstabb Tuesday, 25 Dec 2018 at 10:53am

Wetsuit found. Please now disregard this post. Regards, Chris