Found a board at Cathedral Rock

mackdog's picture
mackdog started the topic in Tuesday, 20 Mar 2018 at 8:24pm

I found a board left behind in the Cathedral Rock carpark last night (Monday 19th). Pretty easily identifiable. If it’s yours send an email through to the Swellnet fellas and I’ll get it back to you. Cheers

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018 at 7:20pm

Good onya MD. I’ll stand by for someone to email through.

cdc583's picture
cdc583's picture
cdc583 Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018 at 9:15pm

Hi mackdog, I've been looking in all the wrong places! Can we catch up for a trade of your choice?

crustt's picture
crustt's picture
crustt Thursday, 26 Apr 2018 at 5:17am

Should always take a found board to the nearest police station, first place most people would try if they left anything in a car park.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 26 Apr 2018 at 11:47am

Exactly right ....... and if it is unclaimed in (I think 6 months) it's all yours. In NSW anyway.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 26 Apr 2018 at 12:37pm

If you take it to the police make sure they give you a receipt ... goes without saying if you are honest enough to hand in a packed wallet. Did that once and the copper says do you want a receipt? ....... errr, darn right I do. The police mostly do a hard job well but no need to leave temptation under their noses.

cdc583's picture
cdc583's picture
cdc583 Wednesday, 2 May 2018 at 2:18pm
mackdog wrote:

I found a board left behind in the Cathedral Rock carpark last night (Monday 19th). Pretty easily identifiable. If it’s yours send an email through to the Swellnet fellas and I’ll get it back to you.
Cheers

Hey Mackdog, are you around tonight? I'm keen to catch up. Cheers, Campbell

mackdog's picture
mackdog's picture
mackdog Wednesday, 2 May 2018 at 6:07pm

Hey Campbell, I’ve been away so I’ve missed your message last week. Reply with some contact details and I’ll get this board to you.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 2 May 2018 at 6:08pm

I've emailed you MD.. let me know if you didn't get it.

mackdog's picture
mackdog's picture
mackdog Wednesday, 2 May 2018 at 6:23pm

Just found it Ben. Hidden amongst 2weeks of emails I didn’t open when I was in Bali. Have emailed him directly. Thanks

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 2 May 2018 at 6:27pm

Awesome.. thanks mate.

Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie Wednesday, 2 May 2018 at 7:54pm

Guess this CDC fella is one bloke who may not paddle strait out and snake everyone waiting now well won't snake mackdog anyway.