I voted for Trump

brian-wu_2's picture
brian-wu_2 started the topic in Monday, 20 Feb 2017 at 11:26pm

Because he’s different. He said he would shake up Washington and declaring war on lazy surf bums is definitely a change from the status quo. Surfing isn’t all that great. For one thing, it does nothing for the economy and it's really boring. All surfers talk about it getting pitted, and getting blazed. I can’t tell you how much of a struggle it is to find a beach free from surfers in this country.

So yes, I support Donald Trump for telling mexican surf bludgers like it is and sticking it to them!
Who do they think they are? Amalgamate to our customs or go back where you came from! Sorry if that offends you but it's the truth.
And some people complain that Trump’s policies are exclusionary. But you really want to know what’s exclusionary? Being forced to move to a different beach because some slob wants to smoke weed next to your kids. And yes, I’m fully aware that it's perfectly legal in some states. But you know what? How long do you think that's gonna last with the Donald in charge. It's time to make our beaches great again. Normal swimmers first!