Where should I learn to surf in Europe?

HDog's picture
HDog started the topic in Friday, 22 Apr 2016 at 11:29pm

I'm heading to Europe for a summer. Where should I learn to surf? I have no plans, but I know I want to surf, meet good people and have a good time. Thanks!

Sandra's picture
Sandra's picture
Sandra Friday, 22 Apr 2016 at 11:36pm

HI,
Last year I went to France and Spain with a company called Stoke Travel. We basically went down the coast to surf. The people were really social and flexible. Basically just good surf sessions, good food, epic people …
http://stoketravel.com/trips/van-surfari-spain-france/

eva.thomson's picture
eva.thomson's picture
eva.thomson Friday, 22 Apr 2016 at 11:37pm

Hey H Dog :)

Definitely head to Biarritz, its the best place with epic vibes.
If you want to go to a few places, Stoke Travel offer a roaming tour going up and down the coast and you can arrive at anytime. I think it also includes your meals and accomodation. check them out here www.stoketravel.com

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 23 Apr 2016 at 1:05am

upnorth's picture
upnorth's picture
upnorth Saturday, 23 Apr 2016 at 2:16am

Wow sucktravel sounds amazing and just full of really sick and cool people doing really sick and cool things. I'm booking.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 23 Apr 2016 at 7:00am

Wow, a coordinated spam/advertorial attack! So genuine, and realistic.

Just a shame Eva, Sanda and HDog didn't think to space out their posts (within a few minutes each, just before midnight, on the Friday night preceding a long weekend, and from the same IP address?).

Ordinarily I'd delete these posts, but I think the humour value compensates it nicely.