Help a bro(ther) out

Gary G's picture
Gary G started the topic in Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 1:14pm

Hey team,

Uncle Gaz is heading up to schoolies next week, and wondering where I could possibly find my personal heroes - the Mad Huey's - If I see them out at snapper should I just drop in and show them how to get barrelled? I bet those crazy cats would loce to see Gaz's frame block out the sun in front of them in a barrel.

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 1:15pm

Also, any bottle-o's got special deals on Vodka cruisers and Bacardi Breezers?

Gotta save the fat stacks for flashing in the club, the young uns love that sort of stuff.

penmister's picture
penmister's picture
penmister Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 6:50pm

Uncle G handing out red frogs....

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 8:21pm

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon
Gary G was on the streets, trying to consume
some skirts for the eve, so I can get some funk
just rollin in my ride, chillin all alone

Just hit the Eastside of the LBC
on a mission trying to find Mr. Gary G.
Seen a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak
all you skirts know what's up with 213

penmister's picture
penmister's picture
penmister Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 8:34pm

Aint nothing but a Gary party.....

Clivus Multrum's picture
Clivus Multrum's picture
Clivus Multrum Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 9:09pm

You're relentless, Gary G.

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 9:09pm

1,2,3 and to the 4.
Schoolies is here and Gary G is at the door.
ready to make an entrance so back on up, cause you know we bout to rip shit up

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 9:17pm

Can you help me find the Mad Hueys (TM) Clivus?

I figure if I paddled out and started drinking beers in the lineup they might appear? I don't drink beer as it's not good for my rig, but I could pour a cruiser into a XXXX can if you think it'd work.

penmister's picture
penmister's picture
penmister Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 9:24pm

Tidal waves coudnt save the world from garycornication........slap a schoolie lil shits

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 9:49pm

I'm enticed by some of the images on themadhueys.com

I usually rely on my wit, charm, biceps and alluring spray tan to attract members of the fairer sex (and let's face it, a few jealous stares from the fellas too) but maybe I should just be smoking ciggies on the beach and slugging my drinks out of a paper bag like Dean Morrison.

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 9:57pm

Speaking of spray tans penmister, I'm just putting the final touches on for schoolies.

Which shade do you recommend?
http://www.dulux.com.au/colour/colour-wall

penmister's picture
penmister's picture
penmister Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 10:04pm

Not sure about the tan..but id probably hunt down broady jenner he will hook u up with the hueys...Dingo be charging somewhere as dingo does.....

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 10:44pm

G-Love, I reckon if you get towed into a head-high wave whilst drinking a beer, you'll be speaking their language and they'll come a-runnin.
Once they come to grips with their (understandable) jealousy of your insanely ripped rig, you'll be set.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 at 11:04pm
AndyM wrote:

G-Love, I reckon if you get towed into a head-high wave whilst drinking a beer, you'll be speaking their language and they'll come a-runnin.
Once they come to grips with their (understandable) jealousy of your insanely ripped rig, you'll be set.

Just make sure ya got the go-pro strapped on and recording! That shitt'll go viral bro! Let's face it who wouldn't want to see the big G's rig in the next mad huey vid?

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Friday, 20 Nov 2015 at 9:55am

Great idea AndyM,

My guns are primed to high-weight-low-reps so I get a little tired if I paddle too much. My supplement program (if you know what I mean) is geared to make those biceps really 'pop' in a singlet.

I love the idea of using a jetski cause I can just tow myself back to the top of the lineup between waves and thus all the facey-riders get more of what they want: watching Gaz get barrelled.

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Monday, 23 Nov 2015 at 12:28pm

So how are the rest of you facey-loving comments heroes enjoying Schoolies?

Big night at Bounce last night for the ol' Gazmeister - really glad I've been working on my squat program as it takes a pretty sweet level of fitness to thrust-dance like that on the D-floor all night and get up this morning' ready to strut. Occupational hazard of being such a fine specimen I guess.

Big morning in the Crown Towers gym coming up before a bit of strutting in the mall, make sure you come up and say g'day if you recognise me from the comments section.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 23 Nov 2015 at 2:30pm

You should come hang out Gaz.

I'll be peacocking at the spit all morning .

Just a heads up mate, don't bring any open flames as my spray tan is a little volatile when it's fresh. Cheers.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 23 Nov 2015 at 4:06pm

Blowin, you might get a few offers if you're peacocking around certain areas of the Spit...

davywayback's picture
davywayback's picture
davywayback Sunday, 29 Nov 2015 at 7:58pm

deleted

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 29 Nov 2015 at 6:44pm
AndyM wrote:

Blowin, you might get a few offers if you're peacocking around certain areas of the Spit...

Davey, kind of what AndyM is exploiting above which maybe could help you out.
All it takes is a texta whilst pissing in the urinal;)

davywayback's picture
davywayback's picture
davywayback Sunday, 29 Nov 2015 at 7:58pm
wellymon wrote:
AndyM wrote:

davywayback's picture
davywayback's picture
davywayback Sunday, 29 Nov 2015 at 7:57pm
wellymon wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G Monday, 30 Nov 2015 at 10:20am

Whoa, lads. Sorry I missed the invite I got in a little bit of a Bacardi haze and don't know what happened to the last week. Struggling to get the sand out of those hard to reach places, that's for sure

Speaking about hard to reach places - can anyone recommend a Doctor who is....discreet... got a little situation I need looked at before hitting up Stereosonic this weekend.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 30 Nov 2015 at 3:26pm

G-Love, if you find a doc who's happy to keep things on the down-low, be a sport and pass his details on to Blowin will you?