Isralies surfers maldives

arty's picture
arty started the topic in Friday, 18 Sep 2015 at 9:21pm

The ignorance and arrogance of Isralies surfers in the maldives three more apprehend by police after assaulting local surf guide after 24 sent home last year the new Sri Lanka ? Not all behave like this but unfortunately the majority do

arty's picture
arty's picture
arty Friday, 18 Sep 2015 at 9:24pm

Instructed by their tour guides to drop in hassle no respect for locals anything said met with threats of violence moast have military training a press release was done by Maldivian surfing association saying something has to be done or the locals will take it in there own hands ! Paradise lost !

arty's picture
arty's picture
arty Friday, 18 Sep 2015 at 9:28pm

Wouldn't get away with it in indo

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 7:12am

Arty, Swastika time.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 10:30am

Isralies are not allowed in Indonesia by law due to Muslim government, lucky for Indo surfing no doubt looking at Sri Lanka and now the Maldives by the sounds. A whole country of trained killers with a strong abeit newish surf culture, bad combo for the rest of us, get dropped in on by someone with minimal surfing skills and zero ettique then punched out or harrassed by them and their mates .Bully culture on the world stage carried into surf travel. Their justification seems being that us gentiles(non Jews) have apparently persecuted them for so long now they have the right to occupy lands,outright aggression towards anyone who calls them out for bad behaviour and nowdays snake in the surf. Not a easy problem to solve. Like a kid who gets abused grows up to be an abuser.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 12:19pm

Let them into Indo...no visa required for 1 season.........Israeli surfers would soon get the etiquette message.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 12:28pm

Maybe start working on the Euros and Russians to start, have you surfed Echo beach lately? Faaark nightmare, as the tattoo sleeved ,dreadlocked french boogie boarder paddles around you again ... and he,s not even a trained killer Mossat agent

sharkman's picture
sharkman's picture
sharkman Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 12:35pm

send them to Brazil!

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 5:59pm

any credible web links on this story?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:09pm

Google : Swellnet Israeli surfers-
Stu wrote an article 12mths ago.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:11pm

Old story then .....

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:11pm

Tell them all to go back to Jesus land and play F*$king war games the homos;)
End of story.
Fu$k off.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:23pm

But leave the women behind
Israeli girls love Aussie cock.....it just takes a little time for them to get the gist of "shave your minge please"

arty's picture
arty's picture
arty Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:31pm

Not an old story I just got back from there Google Maldives surfing association for the link . Then the Isralies paper said it was a religious attack I also was sent the story by the person who was actually assaulted this was my 6th trip here and the worst I have seen it they don't know the word respect a lot of them go to indo on dual passports or so called business visas

arty's picture
arty's picture
arty Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:32pm
floyd wrote:

Old story then .....

arty's picture
arty's picture
arty Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:32pm

No last week at sultans

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:32pm

Don't think I've come across an Israeli surfer, but last indo trip hung with a surfer from Afghanistan although he now lives in Germany, he was a reasonably good guy and no problem in the water.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 6:37pm

Press release on there facebook .

arty's picture
arty's picture
arty Saturday, 19 Sep 2015 at 7:44pm

Nothing to do with religion

udo wrote:

Google : Swellnet Israeli surfers-
Stu wrote an article 12mths ago.

norchock's picture
norchock's picture
norchock Sunday, 20 Sep 2015 at 3:02pm

*post removed by admins*.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 20 Sep 2015 at 3:56pm

Still offensive norchok. Some things just can never be funny.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Sunday, 20 Sep 2015 at 4:25pm

norchock your words would be extremely hurtful to many people, please remove them.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 20 Sep 2015 at 5:53pm

Again?????
ohhh his English!

prothero's picture
prothero's picture
prothero Sunday, 20 Sep 2015 at 6:00pm

yeh some of the Europeans have got quite good at dropping in over at Cannguu,,, A couple of weeks ago one guy was close to getting punched out by a young Balinese guy after he dropped in on the Balo and then started to argue his point after the drop in. The Brazilians are also interesting to surf with I was paddling out and about to dive under a wave and a hot looking chick with a G string was about to land on my head, let her know I was there with a hoot. came out the back of the wave and she started abusing the shit out of me ! She was going for it but not making many take offs.....then again my Portugese isnt too good, maybe she was trying to crack on to me.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 20 Sep 2015 at 9:48pm
udo wrote:

But leave the women behind
Israeli girls love Aussie cock.....it just takes a little time for them to get the gist of "shave your minge please"

Missed that one Udo;)
Funny as.
Uuummm hairy bush, mine is clean as do you?
Shave your bits Udo?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 8:24am

Deleted just for you Arty.

arty's picture
arty's picture
arty Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 8:15am

How does this relate to surfing ? There are rude obnoxnouis people in all races but they don't all carry on in the surf ! I have met some really cool Isralies as well

crustt's picture
crustt's picture
crustt Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 8:37am

I've met some cool Afrikaners too, but like Isralies they are few and far between. Any nationality that travels in big groups is usually a pain, football teams doing the end of season trip are a glowing example.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 8:53am
arty wrote:

How does this relate to surfing ? There are rude obnoxnouis people in all races but they don't all carry on in the surf ! I have met some really cool Isralies as well

I know someone travelling throughout South America, he tells me everywhere he goes he finds pissed and loud Australians ....

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 10:31am

You betcha Floyd. I travel a lot and can assure you anywhere in the world that we Aussies stick out like a sore thumb.

There used to be the saying the 'Ugly American' when travelling abroad but they couldn't hold a candle to some of us nowadays.

But for the most part, Aussies are pretty well mannered it's just a few that tarnish the rest of us.

Self edited- borderline racism.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 10:17am

@The Beard: Offending post removed. Wasn't aware of the reference myself, guess I need to spend more time around narrow-minded Aryan youth.

@Spencie: C'mon mate, have a think, eh?

A few posts in this thread are sailing close to the wind, so to speak, try and make your point without sinking into racism/defamation.

thebeard's picture
thebeard's picture
thebeard Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 10:25am

@stunet: appreciate it mate. Guess it's confusing for many that most israeli are jewish, but not all jews are israelis and therefor are two very different things. I personally don't care where you from or who you are, respect yourself and others and good things will follow.

rule303's picture
rule303's picture
rule303 Thursday, 1 Oct 2015 at 7:31pm

People who are part of any tribe be it religion or sports are usually not the people you want to associate with.(non thinkers)
If You come into contact with them use subterfuge to achieve your aims, just don't get em angry they always get violent
In the mean time join the biggest growing organisation were you are free to do the right thing when ever you want follow a moral code (if you need one)
or follow your own
http://www.venganza.org/about/

Pasta be upon you

Gadjo's picture
Gadjo's picture
Gadjo Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 8:32pm

Why so many racist pricks on here?

rule303's picture
rule303's picture
rule303 Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 8:49pm

LIST THE RACIST PRICKS OR WORDS Gadjo ...Sad individual will never respond

May the pesto be on your face and the pasta on your daughters

Gadjo's picture
Gadjo's picture
Gadjo Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 9:17pm
rule303 wrote:

LIST THE RACIST PRICKS OR WORDS Gadjo ...Sad individual will never respond

May the pesto be on your face and the pasta on your daughters

Gadjo's picture
Gadjo's picture
Gadjo Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 9:19pm

Just read some of the first few comments...
Nice Lyricism by the way, did you find it yourself?

rule303's picture
rule303's picture
rule303 Friday, 23 Oct 2015 at 9:13pm

Hey Gadjo I was touched by the Flying Spaghetti monsters appendage it was life changing , when the FSM gives you all the beliefs you need you do not need to think rationally again.

i dislike all religious people and their clans , Equally. If i could find a way to get all religious people to their god quicker I would, as the surf would be free of self absorbed deluded people who have no concept of morals or courtesy to anyone except their own narrow view/clan.

The more religious the more they are charlieuniformnovembertango's

Free trip available to your god, will cost $10000 paradise is waiting let me know how i can make it happen

rule303's picture
rule303's picture
rule303 Friday, 23 Oct 2015 at 9:22pm
thebeard wrote:

@stunet: appreciate it mate. Guess it's confusing for many that most israeli are jewish, but not all jews are israelis and therefor are two very different things. I personally don't care where you from or who you are, respect yourself and others and good things will follow.

They are exactly the same things, whilst i agree " don't care where you from or who you are, respect yourself and others and good things will follow"
Dont delude yourself that they think the same way
you will lose business if a competitor is following the band of sky god and your kids cannot marry their kids. Your an Infidel . The term was invented by them to categories us
Who is your friend?