Donation to Boardriders Club

mrwizard's picture
mrwizard started the topic in Wednesday, 3 Jun 2015 at 7:50pm

Hi my name is Mark Reside and I am the author of a children's book about surfing called Stunno's surf adventure. When I self published this book I wanted to give back where I could so I donate $1.00 from each book to the Surfrider foundation Australia, and then I thought this doesn't really help the local clubs, so I decided to donate $1000 to a Boardriders club , I am stoked to say that I have just hit the 1000 books and have been able to donate $1000 to the bar reef Boardriders club.

I am stoked to say that sales are still continuing to grow, and I should be able to donate to many more clubs if all goes to plan. If you are a member of a Boardriders club, please contact me so I can put you on the list of clubs I have that may receive the next $1000.

you can check out more at my site Stunno.com.au

Thanks

Mark

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 4 Jun 2015 at 5:46pm

Stunno, get in contact with me or morris at the bridge boardriders, you"ll find us under the bridge, If you meet a guy called welly, disregard him he can't be trusted at the moment.

mrwizard's picture
mrwizard's picture
mrwizard Thursday, 4 Jun 2015 at 5:50pm

HI Shaun, There are a lot of Bridges to look under :) and this guy Welly sounds interesting.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 4 Jun 2015 at 6:17pm

Yes he is.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Thursday, 4 Jun 2015 at 8:25pm

Wrong bridge MrWizard.
Its flooded at the moment, try after the rains;)
Good luck great stuff.

fartpaddler's picture
fartpaddler's picture
fartpaddler Monday, 15 Jun 2015 at 10:42am

hey mark
got the stunno book, my young fella loves it
mate what happened to ohshitshark? was good t read up on 'local' stuff....