Baby Gammy

udo's picture
udo started the topic in Sunday, 10 Aug 2014 at 9:39pm

?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 5:50am

David Farnell you disgusting lying ped bastard.
Not a very convincing story .

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 10 Aug 2014 at 9:48pm

It's on Japanese tele right now Udo. We were just watching it. My wifes in shock.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 10 Aug 2014 at 9:54pm

not the kind of guy you want flying our Flag ... Or even hiding behind it !

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 5:51am

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 10 Aug 2014 at 10:19pm

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 10 Aug 2014 at 10:36pm

sixty minutes welly . google it .

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 7:07am

You'll never get the true story everybody is either covering their ass or pointing the judgmental finger.

My finger points to society putting pressure on people to think that there is something wrong with them if they don't have children, it's created murky industry's like this.

Just watch the today show Welly, it is basically a recap of the block ,some singing show and sixty minutes and you get detailed analysis from Carl Stevanogith and Eddie Magguire and a bit later probably 3 airhead milfs crammed onto a 2 seater couch will throw in their 2 bobs worth.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 9:15am

i sort of agree shaun..... Gotta love the milf couch.......
Now, the courts........ A bloke molests 3 girls, one aged 7...... He gets 4 years...... 15 months per child....... A young bloke I know is serving 4 years for selling a couple of grams of speed to an undercover cop at the C****m pub..... He had previous for pot, being a dick etc - typical 22yo silly behaviour..... But he didn't molest children......
A pedo down here in tassie got 12 months for molesting an 8yo..... When he was released, he did it again, and this time molested a 3yo TODDLER!!!! Caused physical damage to the little girls "you know what"..... He got 18 months.........
Fuckn work that out......
This Gammys dad should've got 20+ years, no parole..... He then would not have gotten a doormat for a wife, (I feel for her - mentally crushed by this man), and none of this would be happening....

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 10:18am

Anybody else notice the pedophile was wearing quicksilver? classic, bit of reverse marketing for them. I havent bought anything quicksilver since being dropped in by Jake Patto for the 20th time back in 1998 and now they have found an even worse" ambassador".

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 12:30pm

Save David Farnells children remove them now.....facebook.
Took the healthy child and then wanted a refund on the disabled one.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 3:56pm

The only reason it could be a low sentence for these crimes i would think is that a lot of politicians are friends with a lot of Catholic Priests or are pedos themselves (no humour intended.)

You know like the reason mull is treated lightly in the ACT alone but everywhere else its worse than a pedo crime is the pollies smoke it or their children do.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 4:46pm

I think sentencing across the board needs to be looked at, groundswell.... If the judge says 20 years, it should be 20 years, not out in 10.....
Also, as far as pedo's go, there are different levels of crime..... Same as assault, rape, theft..... A punch in the nose is assault, as is breaking both legs with a cricket bat..... One's a blood nose, one's a series of operations with a limp for life..... But both are GBH....... Touching a childs private parts is child molestation, as is full penetration.....
Now the pervert down here went the full gamut on this poor little toddler..... The little child needed surgery...... For this fuckn arsehole to only get 18 months when he was previously convicted for a similar atrocity, beggars belief..... he was sentenced to 4 years, but got out via good behaviour, dotting his I's and crossing his T's re social worker etc etc..... The prick now lives up in Launi', has an African immigrant girlfriend, has gotten her pregnant..... His family still lives down this way..... The creep can't set foot in this town.....
What do you do, groundswell........ What the fuck do you do..... Ya' cant take the law into your own hands..... You can't allow your own sadistic beast out of the dark, or you become what you despise....
He should've got 25 years...... Then we wouldn't have this emotional mine field.......

rees0's picture
rees0's picture
rees0 Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 5:02pm
groundswell wrote:

The only reason it could be a low sentence for these crimes i would think is that a lot of politicians are friends with a lot of Catholic Priests or are pedos themselves (no humour intended.)

You know like the reason mull is treated lightly in the ACT alone but everywhere else its worse than a pedo crime is the pollies smoke it or their children do.

this jumped to mind

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 7:50pm
Sheepdog wrote:

I think sentencing across the board needs to be looked at, groundswell.... If the judge says 20 years, it should be 20 years, not out in 10.....
Also, as far as pedo's go, there are different levels of crime..... Same as assault, rape, theft..... A punch in the nose is assault, as is breaking both legs with a cricket bat..... One's a blood nose, one's a series of operations with a limp for life..... But both are GBH....... Touching a childs private parts is child molestation, as is full penetration.....
Now the pervert down here went the full gamut on this poor little toddler..... The little child needed surgery...... For this fuckn arsehole to only get 18 months when he was previously convicted for a similar atrocity, beggars belief..... he was sentenced to 4 years, but got out via good behaviour, dotting his I's and crossing his T's re social worker etc etc..... The prick now lives up in Launi', has an African immigrant girlfriend, has gotten her pregnant..... His family still lives down this way..... The creep can't set foot in this town.....
What do you do, groundswell........ What the fuck do you do..... Ya' cant take the law into your own hands..... You can't allow your own sadistic beast out of the dark, or you become what you despise....
He should've got 25 years...... Then we wouldn't have this emotional mine field.......

If that sort of thing happened to any kids of people I knew . That person would most probably have a freak accident shortly after .....

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Monday, 11 Aug 2014 at 7:53pm

... Accidental double entry ....

Blinkers off's picture
Blinkers off's picture
Blinkers off Tuesday, 12 Aug 2014 at 5:36am

The problem with peds is that it is a condition that they cannot control no amount of punishment or corrective manipulation can prevent them from controlling there urge to offend.
You can cut there nuts off and the filthy fucks will use there fingers. IT CANT BE STOPPED.
The problem with society is there is an acceptance to let this behaviour go on.
I am not talking about the people placing posts here.
The politicians the judges the members of the church have either a rich history of being lenient towards these people or and again I say a rich history of being offenders themselves.
How many kids have to suffer or lose there lives before the ultimate decision is made.
The number of kids that are abused by repeat offenders people who have already got convictions is horrendous.
How the fuck is this bloke allowed to have a child in his care.
The only cure for this sort of behaviour is extermination!!!!!!

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 12 Aug 2014 at 9:51am

Southey..... Blinkers..... This dude copped heaps in jail during his first stint- shit in his food, bashed, raped, then he copped it down here too when released..... Bashed several times, had his car set on fire.... We actually feel sorry for his mum... Lovely lady.... She hangs her head in shame around town.... She wears the crime too, which the prick didn't even think of..... After all that, he does it again....... Which backs up Blinkers point.........
But, BUT!!!! The death penalty and vigilantism is not the answer.........
The pedo I talk about was molested by a family friend when he was 11....... Absolutely no "get out of jail card".....But this fucked his brain.... The damage to his brain turned him into a pervert...... Some can fight the urge, some can't.........
Now, where was the support and watchdogs when we as a society felt sorry for him? We all just wanted to burn his molester, but as the boy grew, went through puberty, and started having twisted thoughts, where were we? We went from "poor little boy had his life ruined" to "turn our backs" to "fuckn pedo -burn him"!!!! Now, he succumbed to his twisted thoughts, and is a cunt for doing so....
But we as a society need to take a long hard look at ourselves at how we deal with the aftermath of the victims.... If we continue to just turn our backs at victims and allow them to enter puberty with a twisted outlook on sex due to no fault of their own, the cycle will continue. A molested child should be registered, monitored, counselled... Not their fault, but it should be done.... Monitoring and counselling should continue well into adulthood....
And the death penalty? Nahhhh..... Too many guys have been set up.. If one innocent person dies, we are no better than murderers..... A life of eating shit tainted food, being raped in the shower block is a fitting punishment.... And the one in a hundred that are set up can at least appeal, get off, and sue for millions......

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Tuesday, 12 Aug 2014 at 2:02pm

Fair call Sheepio.
It makes you wonder what kind of sicko's are inside, who would rape a pedo...?
You'd rather fuck him up...! Ooooppps I meant bash the living shit out of him..! oooppps
You know what I mean give him a good thumping.. OMG it all sounds a little gay.
OK punch him in the head a few times, stab him in the neck with a pencil or a made up knife from ya razor blades........Geez the list can go on.... Been watching to many bad TV series ;)

palmymick's picture
palmymick's picture
palmymick Tuesday, 12 Aug 2014 at 2:53pm

SD,
If you are looking for a group that 1, looks after the abused kids and 2, fights to keep offenders locked up for longer (including getting lawyers to oppose sneaky probation hearings, movements to other less secure jails, day leave applications, etc) you can't go past a mob called Bravehearts.
I've seen them in action, very effective.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 12 Aug 2014 at 2:56pm

Cheers, palmymick... Yeah Heard of them... Good people..... More should be done in this area......

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Tuesday, 12 Aug 2014 at 5:19pm
Sheepdog wrote:

Southey..... Blinkers..... This dude copped heaps in jail during his first stint- shit in his food, bashed, raped, then he copped it down here too when released..... Bashed several times, had his car set on fire.... We actually feel sorry for his mum... Lovely lady.... She hangs her head in shame around town.... She wears the crime too, which the prick didn't even think of..... After all that, he does it again....... Which backs up Blinkers point.........
But, BUT!!!! The death penalty and vigilantism is not the answer.........
The pedo I talk about was molested by a family friend when he was 11....... Absolutely no "get out of jail card".....But this fucked his brain.... The damage to his brain turned him into a pervert...... Some can fight the urge, some can't.........
Now, where was the support and watchdogs when we as a society felt sorry for him? We all just wanted to burn his molester, but as the boy grew, went through puberty, and started having twisted thoughts, where were we? We went from "poor little boy had his life ruined" to "turn our backs" to "fuckn pedo -burn him"!!!! Now, he succumbed to his twisted thoughts, and is a cunt for doing so....
But we as a society need to take a long hard look at ourselves at how we deal with the aftermath of the victims.... If we continue to just turn our backs at victims and allow them to enter puberty with a twisted outlook on sex due to no fault of their own, the cycle will continue. A molested child should be registered, monitored, counselled... Not their fault, but it should be done.... Monitoring and counselling should continue well into adulthood....
And the death penalty? Nahhhh..... Too many guys have been set up.. If one innocent person dies, we are no better than murderers..... A life of eating shit tainted food, being raped in the shower block is a fitting punishment.... And the one in a hundred that are set up can at least appeal, get off, and sue for millions......

Yeah agree SD,
Not many Pedos you hear about that didn't have a history of sexual abuse toward them which fucked up their wiring at some stage of their life. Vicious cycle. I reckon the parole board needs to include a psychiatric review panel who determine if they are likely to re-commit. If so, why should they let them out and put others at risk? I thought that was the purpose of Jail, to keep the public safe from criminals not just to punish them.

Blinkers off's picture
Blinkers off's picture
Blinkers off Tuesday, 12 Aug 2014 at 7:43pm

sheppdog, wellymon, palmymick, yocal.

I hear what you are saying I am more than aware that so many who offend have suffered at the hands of peds they are victims.
It is a horrendous thing I acknowledge that there is no greater crime.
But look at what you have written its repetitive behaviour each one breeds another it is proven that once you reach that stage there is no turning back whilst it is fiction vampire syndrome is the same.
The only way to stop this vicious cycle is to eliminate them to set them free to set our children free.
I wish that there was a better answer but everything that society has used as a remedy has not worked its 2014 and we cant stop the cycle.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 12 Aug 2014 at 8:21pm

fair enough blinkers....Possibly just kill the male children that have been molested then.... Why wait, right?A few innocent casualties for the greater good?
Nah, mate... Death penalty doesn't work.... Ask the Bali nine..... People still risk their lives trafficking heroin..... Pedos will still molest due to their fucked up brain......
Then there's the thousands upon thousands of cases never reported because a family member is involved......
And would a daughter dob her dad in if she knew he was going to be killed? Part of her still loves the guy cos' he's her dad...... twisted stuff.......
Life in jail mate....... Think about it.... Possibly heavier than a bullet.....

Blinkers off's picture
Blinkers off's picture
Blinkers off Wednesday, 13 Aug 2014 at 6:23am

Ahh sheepy life in jail yes maybe a bullet is a little to simplified but it has to be the entire life.
They will always reoffend.
I believe the victims should be helped from the day they were attacked and into adulthood in an effort to stop them from becoming offenders.
My to 2 main points are remove them from society on a permanent basis. The big one being why is this man allowed to have a child in his care.

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Wednesday, 13 Aug 2014 at 8:44am

Dang, we need a special Ped squad of secret government assassins, the moment an incident is reported the squad will be immediately detached to snuff the whole family and stop a bloodline of offenders, this will do away with clogging up the courts and re-offending.
How can this work you might ask? A face book page can be set up by the government department in charge, people can make accusations against others and if that gets 1000 likes then the accused is guilty and the Ped squad is sent around, to help funding it will be filmed for a realty tv program.

The name of the Show? "Kangaroo Kourt"

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 20 Jan 2015 at 11:13am

Young Gammy has been granted Aust Citizenship.

mundies's picture
mundies's picture
mundies Tuesday, 20 Jan 2015 at 11:52pm

Jeez just read this thread. Its tragedy and violent despair echoing down the generations. Just had a few chats with a guy whose daughter experienced this after he broke up with the mother and got a new guy - she is now called a slut by some around town as she thinks the way to get attention is by sexual favours (at 14 years old). Sadly her mother felt jealous that the step father was paying more attention to the daughter and mum didn't believe her daughter about the molestation. Fuck, the paternal father is doing well not to seriously hurt the molester.
Reminds me of a song by Tool about repetitive cycles of fuckedness: