new website project.. feedback please

sanded's picture
sanded started the topic in Saturday, 10 Nov 2012 at 3:12pm

Hi there
We have almost finished and launched a new project called “Sanded.com.au – Australian surf design hub” that we hope you find interesting… basically the idea is a new place for surfers, shapers and backyard board builders in Australia, where you can share ideas and designs and opinions on what makes the ultimate surfboard.
We have added info on the different materials and manufacture, as well as a forum where you can ask questions of the community, build threads of different design shapes and show your latest stick!
Whenever you get the chance we would love some feedback on it, is there areas that you would use as a reference? Is the info on different foams and skins easy to understand? Would you download the measurement charts? , have a look before we finish it.

Great to get info on what you guys think

www.sanded.com.au

Cheers

sanded's picture
sanded's picture
sanded Saturday, 10 Nov 2012 at 10:47pm

spammers. Go fuck yourselves

By: "reillygregson"

thanks mate.. just saw a few of your other posts... maybe take your own advice.. I was asking for feedback with a community that I respect, on a website that I have built over 2 years.. (looking at your comments, maybe you are the spammer).

I have no advertising, no google ads etc on the site.. so not looking to make money out of it.. just want feedback..

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 11 Nov 2012 at 8:06pm

Reilly you need to chill.

reillygregson's picture
reillygregson's picture
reillygregson Sunday, 11 Nov 2012 at 9:03pm

Ok good point... Sorry Sanded.

I lurked on this site many many years.. I finally started posting and just got carried away, trying to protect this community from outsiders

foamhack's picture
foamhack's picture
foamhack Tuesday, 13 Nov 2012 at 11:30am

Apology accepted.

its a great site and my first stop to check surf conditions.. that why I posted here.

So feedback would be great!

Cheers