R.I.P Tim Crozier

numbnuts's picture
numbnuts started the topic in Friday, 29 Jun 2012 at 10:23am

The peninsula lost a good man on the 26/6/2012,after surfing at the heads it seems Tim might have suffered a heart attack,he was the number 1 shaper for Balin surfboards and will be sadly missed by all in the surfing community.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 29 Jun 2012 at 11:15am

Very sad news numbnuts. RIP Tim.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Friday, 29 Jun 2012 at 9:22pm

Respect ,

Tim was an inspiration as a young Grommet for me . He was very laid back , and pretty much let his Surfing do his talking .
He was definitely someone to look up to with his approach to Heavy rarely surfed waves in the Region . Long after sharing waves with him years ago , i was surprised to find that he in fact grew up in the same area , and his family was friends with our family's friends .
I'm sure his lean figure Dropping into decent waves will be missed for years to come .... Gone too Early . R.I.P .

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 30 Jun 2012 at 12:40pm

R.I.P Timbo

One of the peninsulas finest. Thanks for shaping me all those boards over the years. You always had time for a chat when i would come in and pester you about where you been surfing and how boards do different things! It's fitting that your last surf was at a place where you were the stand-out every time you paddled out there.

Gone way too soon big fella.

thunderwood2's picture
thunderwood2's picture
thunderwood2 Saturday, 30 Jun 2012 at 2:20pm

R.I.P Tim

The news of Tims death early this week was hard to believe. He will be missed by so many people because he was such a great guy to talk to not just about boards about anything and he always had time for you. i will have a can of Melbourne after a surf this arvo for you Tim.

cheers.