going wacko

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne started the topic in Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 7:22am

schmucky, old mate , ones days of catching thrown punches and returning them are still with him and as such am going to have to ask you for my appaeance fee in advance.
why send one your number over the intraweb? and then tell all and sundry where you will be if anyone wants to knuckle on? boorish maybe? one thinks in the affirmative.
now we all need to be heard and that is a right of all in this big wonderful world of bigwayne,but you come from a little country town that just might have a good wave from time to time but that is definately notyour ticket to "punch on" with one. while one admires your pluck and certainly likes his loyal follwers (thats you by the way schmucky)to shoot for the unobtainable , but has to admit that ability of said admirer (also you) needs to be honed a little more, in other words (just so one hasnt lost you), threats of violence and giving one a "deadline" to respond just goes to show that your perceived abillity to "surf" here with the likes of HRH bigwayne and his loyal subjects is just that perceived.
not understanding the 4 character thing schmucky? please explain!

this was bought to you by a wishing that one had a lille more patience with the new blokes who have no respect and threaten violence HRH bigwayne

one lives on the east coast and we all know that between coffs and bega ( thats in nsw schmucky) has the most consistant surfable swell in aus .

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 9:05am

lest you forget big boy you are thou one that thou said to the schmuk "wanna go a cupl rounds lil man" did thou not?? if thou didnt mean it then he'll forgive you coz he hasnt had a altercation for a long time, so why you try to provoke a loving man big wayne?? i suggest you not that big and that you a lil man with lil man syndrome and that ok coz thou seems to be dealing with thou issues at hand...xxxx...hows the shot of morninton on WOTD with the locals ripping?? is that a south ozzy sharkboat in the background??

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Thursday, 15 Mar 2012 at 10:23pm

big wayne?? WRU..?? u staying at fredos joint?

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Friday, 16 Mar 2012 at 11:44am

mr schmucker, ones temper was frayed when one wrote that one, and ones oneness was nearly split in two, alas one is alright now thank you for asking. know not of this blatherskite
"fredo" and dont wish to. ones whereabouts has to remain clandestine and one has been advised by ones secrity ( thats 12 and 19 this week) that telling you that one resides in the heaven we call bigwaynes wonderful world ( between coffs and port) thats on the east coast , with me ?

anyhoo...

this was bought to you by onesself

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Friday, 16 Mar 2012 at 11:58am

hmmmm u mystery man ay...havn a dig ---runnin away....you much like the southern calamari tryn to take the jig...one day you be hangn...cheer up its a beautiful day

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Saturday, 17 Mar 2012 at 3:44pm

mr schmucky, one is no mystery,enigma maybe but certainly as one is one, one has to admit that your lack of research on your guru ,lord and master and all round ladies man, behoves you once again. you have only dealt with one and one happens to think that you will at some point be able to play with the big boys but the other 21 still have yet to make up their collective minds.with me? and one more thing mr schmucky you do realise that this is the intraweb? yes? then why think even for one second one was wanting to meet you in person ( perish the thought) to go a couple of rounds, one was ofcourse refering to the verbal, seeing as though ones research indicated that you sir were stiring the preverbial pot , one was only seeing if your education was up to standard and from your diction ones has to assume( and yes one knows what assuming does) that you once again have been found wanting

this was bought to you by a still not understanding the meaning of you but realy wants to HRH bigwayne

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Sunday, 18 Mar 2012 at 12:46pm

waynker you really are a total waste of space, put up or just plainly fuck off, bet you think you rule cresent head, jeeze that would be real hard

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 18 Mar 2012 at 4:39pm

Put up what??? gromfull, it's the internet.

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 19 Mar 2012 at 12:13am

cmon wayno...you started the thread..."wacko"...presuming you meant punches when you started about punchn things in your first post....cmon big fella i know its the net but you back down like a blowin out the island on a 6ft day...english comp?? baha whatever...you makn the rules what happens on here?? and you shauna?? whats that crap?? cmon you too better pull ya finger out and give us sumthn worth reading!

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 19 Mar 2012 at 7:59am

Schmucko I think what Waynker wrote in this thread went straight over the top of you, I think he was trying to point out the futility of it all, posting your(or someone you don't like) on the forum was a bit childiish. Gromfull want waynker to put up, well wanyker always puts up, this is the internet and all you can put up is words and big wanyker is never short of them.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Monday, 19 Mar 2012 at 9:00am

mr handfull, ones space is never wasted, ones ability to be read and commented on still has no peer . no more time on you handfull untill you find some manners .( and you did
read this too so whats your point).

mr schmuker, why the presumption of violence mr schmuker? see what one means of boorishness? and yes one is the upholder of all thats good and fair in bigwaynes wonderful world and as such have an obligation as lord and master and all round nice bloke, to show the great unwashed how to be "clean" in thought and deed. if you really want to show your "toughness" go across the highway dear fellow to hoaxsurf and give your number and go have a "punch on" with them if your "tuff", one is sure you will be accomadated. starting this thread was one way of having a conversation with yourself , although ones attempts at trying to converse has fallen on shall we say deaf ears.

goodmorning big mr shaun , why does ones paw no longer hurt? one sadly misses our missives and as such will have to ask you sir if you have forgotten your whole point for being? (although one does appreciate that his extended holiday left you with no "sparring" partner)one will accept your apology in the form of a post that is worthy of your goodself.

this was bought you by a not going to budge an inch on the decorum and respect that one has for his fellow bigwaynians HRH bigwayne

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 19 Mar 2012 at 2:19pm

wynka...u run you duck you weave....but i only see you confusing yourself as such...so its good there is only you in your lil kingdom and around and around you may go...now shauna well he or she is another concern....it seems to applaud you waynka very muchly to a point that even you are so bored you have to talk to youself here n the passages of waynka time x net....you are the one who threw the aggression mr big...i not lay claim to that...if u krak me or throw it dwn then i'm happy to oblige...juz fun una??...cmon admit you like acting tough on here then back dwn and try to confuse all 3 readers that you never said anything....if anyone wants to make up their minds let them read your last couple posts on "penong localism thread"...you're a pussy in the real world and you're a pussy on here ...i thinkn you even scare yourself....oh thanks for the joust! i like it coz its boring out here steaming 15 hrs home..xxx

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Monday, 19 Mar 2012 at 5:47pm

well what can one say, ones post on penong localism was to evoque a response and ones calulations where correct. widen your horizons big fella life not about agro knuklehead

waste no more time on you

but will read your response cause thats just what one does

this was bought to you by a over trying to love ones fellow man HRH bigwayne

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Tuesday, 20 Mar 2012 at 12:32am

ok so you got a response which was what you were lookn for now you are gunna just read responses....cmon you are the pussy of the net....you are not goin over my head...i can understand what you are on about and have some compassion for you my lil internet friend...you keep on about the aggro like i am after it but you know i'm not....so drop that crap and get real lil wayne....u will get no aggro from me as i see that you are a dribbler not a fighter of any type....dribble on big wayne its what you do! ...if you get shacked on the next few sunrises tell us about it plz big W....i be surprised

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Friday, 23 Mar 2012 at 4:52pm

big wayne i juz realised that you are an even bigger kook than i thougt you were...have a go at me for bein a new poster??? far out you peanut i have been on here for a year longr than you....not that it means anything to me really you were the one throwin the mud....you swelnet forum local you!! tut tut ....love from wishin i could believe wat i'm see'n HRH jeff

tripod's picture
tripod's picture
tripod Friday, 23 Mar 2012 at 6:52pm

my god how many personalities have you got

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Friday, 23 Mar 2012 at 8:31pm

trip odd....how many u got?

barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Friday, 23 Mar 2012 at 8:50pm

One thing I will agree with jeffos is wayneo is a wanker..speak fuckn plain english so we can at least understand your crap!