Big Waynker!

shaun's picture
shaun started the topic in Friday, 20 Jan 2012 at 8:55am

Waynke, could you please do a head count of your own personal little kingdom, I think one of your personalities has escaped and is roaming the corridors of this forum alone and creating his own delusions of grandeur, please don't ignore this warning as he may develop his own multiple personalities.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 11:33am

"Seal everybodys wife is hot, that's why you marry them. My wife is hot cause she puts up with me."

Well said Shaun. The same applies with me, that why my wife and I get on so well.

therealneil's picture
therealneil's picture
therealneil Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 12:14pm

Backbitch I couldnt be fucked finding and copying your gay and race related comments but you come across a bit bigoted ,anyway, also a lot of your babbling makes no sense so shut up, ffs.

Regards
Neil

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 12:43pm

Neil thanks for your input,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, aah thats right you had none, just whingeing responses, well done give that man a cookie.

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 12:48pm

prove i am bigoted therealneil, or retract your comments, how about you shut the F U

go NEIL

therealneil's picture
therealneil's picture
therealneil Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 12:54pm

Cheers backpassagedouche, and thanks for all your learned input, about as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop.

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 1:13pm

my post at 11.48 sums up yours at 11.14, realneail gutless if you made those comments in the real world you would deserve to visit a hospital, gutless sydney computer geeks.

Ahh how can you comment on something 1/2 hour earlier

swellnet is not a real forum is it sucks when members destroy your advertisers, create new sign ons etc

NEIL MY BALLS YOUR CHIN

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 1:17pm

NEIL MY BALLS YOUR CHIN thanks for your input

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 1:28pm

Some vibes to soothe the frayed nerves?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqonCo0A68o

Settle Beachy settle.

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 1:28pm

hey a least your dodgy life experience had a bit of fun tonight, gaylords, tell me about your surfing NEIL fill the forum with the wonder of therealneil?????????????????

tell us about yourself therealneil, instead of hating state your views., to gutless to happen

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 6:33pm

good morning people of this beutiful land of bigwayne, it has been bought to ones attention that there could be a bigwaynealike! have been scouring ones memory and found that to (un)educated minds , that it could seem to be alter egos , but alas its not to be.
one is the one till one is not,and one still is so the other one is not, with me? but the writing style one has to admit is eerily similar , like eddie murphy and richard pryor, but rest assured all of those in bigwaynes wonderful world that there can be only one.
imitation certainly gets you noticed but originallity will always be what the adoring masses want.
what does perplex one is this one, why after all the hard work ive put into being the upholder of ones beer gut.......um one means whats fair and right and good and lovely and all that stuff, why the need for swearing? has one not shown the path to enlightenment? by not swearing? and being a role modle to all thos little groms out there?
one will relent for this digression, little miss frothy, what the hell are you rabbiting on about now? your posting your stuff and not even giving the great people of swellnet a chance to respond before your narcissism kicks in and you reply to yourself? then proceed to tell us all that , because you got toweled up, by my esteemed collegue, about that fin set up in your avatar and then proceeded with .....that is a sailboard you dummies if you cant see that your blind, well my (un)esteemed collegue seabreeze and hoaxsurf are across the highway there frothy , hoaxsurf for your sydneycity attitude (although you claim northcoastness), and seabreeze is where you could reside (cause really you ony just got your first real board and it was a sup) if us beutiful people here as swellnet cant live up to your expectations. if you sir had been botherd to do some "research' frothgirl, you might have seen that ones writing style has not changed , no need for spellchecking, commas , and editing ones posts , it all comes straight from ones bowles......um mouth .oh wait thats right you have thats why one and your not so goodself have similar styles. writing that is . one does understand the need to be heard frothy but just having a large number of posts does not give credibility, it is the content of said posts with me?.
one is the one and you my sorry excuse for a loyal subject just now need to be told! slow down with the knowallness ( jobs mine already) and dont tell people that their views suck ( jobs mine already) you are not the waterman (jobs mine already) one did have a hot wife( not my job anymore)and have shapred boards for all and sundry , what one means is that if you dont ease up when you post you will be just poked fun at or worse still be called derogetory names , heaven forbid! OK? we on the same page? hope so.
this was bought to you by aknowing that backbeach has some grey matter between his ears and is using it HRH bigwayne

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 6:46pm

Look, I'm not exactly sure where I read this but it was on the swellnet forums so there must be some truth in it, backbitch and ando are a couple now and backkies hot wife has moved into the bigwayne harem. It's all there in writing on the internet, well admittedly you do have to connect the dots and move a few words and even place a few of your own words in there yourself, but if enough people read and then comment on it, IT SHALL BE TRUE.

seal's picture
seal's picture
seal Saturday, 28 Jan 2012 at 8:41pm

Thanks for the heads up Shaun! I was starting to think Backbiter was in fact Rottmouth but now it all falls into place.
Just as well we have the internet otherwise I wouldn't have been able to harden up either, hence the ability to now call Backbiter a Fuckhead but I don't think he got my sarcasm and it is, after all, the lowest form of wit. Hey, but I like it!
Funny how the Nth Coast local can't answer how long he's been a Nth Coast local for fears it may incriminate himself, but it's certainly been longer than any of those Sydney rubbish leaving cuntz.
Sorry I haven't got any words of wisdom to add to this whole lot of tripe and I'll leave you all now to your bland existences. But I'll be back in about 3 posts 'cause thats what you do when you leave.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Apr 2012 at 9:01am

Where is backbiter? it was comforting having a bigger kook than myself around.