Can a pregnant girl go surfing?

simon329's picture
simon329 started the topic in Thursday, 15 Sep 2011 at 10:34am

Is it possible for my pregnant girlfriend to go surfing without unintentionally drowning the baby? How can the baby breathe if the vagina is under water? Should she keep her vagina above the water so the baby can breathe through it?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 15 Sep 2011 at 12:20pm

I'll field this one Simon if I may?

If your girlfriend is a little shy surfing with a snorkel protruding from her nether regions, may I suggest resorting to the umbilical cord which nature has so kindly provided her. You will find that along with nourishment, antibodies and assorted other goodies, oxygen will be delivered in a compact and timely fashion to your little tacker.

And if indeed you are the father of this little sprog, I truly do weep for the future of the human race.

waxer's picture
waxer's picture
waxer Thursday, 15 Sep 2011 at 10:41pm

Zen, you said it all there mate. Nothing left to add.

lawsy's picture
lawsy's picture
lawsy Friday, 16 Sep 2011 at 12:40am

Its common knowledge that dogs and pregnant women attract sharks.... Seriously, they come for miles when they smell a baby...

pensky's picture
pensky's picture
pensky Friday, 16 Sep 2011 at 3:36am

Ha! This is hilarious. Come on - there is no way that's real. Simon is taking the piss for sure

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 16 Sep 2011 at 3:41am

You sure that's common knowledge lawsy?

lawsy's picture
lawsy's picture
lawsy Friday, 16 Sep 2011 at 4:01am

What? That sharks eat babies... They are inherently lazy creatures that don't like to chew... Babies make the perfect treat for them and don't get stuck in their teeth...

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 16 Sep 2011 at 4:33am

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. I'll make sure the Rodney Fox Shark Museum is advised of these recent discoveries, so that they can update the wall placards.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Friday, 16 Sep 2011 at 5:50am

So Vic Hislop was right after all?

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Saturday, 17 Sep 2011 at 7:53am

Welcome Simon. Hopefully they will upgrade the forums so they work as well as on realsurf, then we won't need to sustain Don's business model on our own.

I smell berliner.

simon329's picture
simon329's picture
simon329 Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011 at 10:19am

rabble, rabble, rabble ... And if indeed you are the father of this little sprog, I truly do weep for the future of the human race.

By: "zenagain"

I may not be a genious on matters like this (thats why I asked the question) so rip on me all you like but you crossed the line when you condemn my unborn child and the little fella isn't even here yet to defend himself.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011 at 10:37am

Simon, I don't really think you are the dunce that you portray. I think you are taking the piss, both now and in your previous posts.

However, giving you the benefit of the doubt, if indeed you are an expectant father, I wish you, your girlfriend and your newborn the very best in life and love.

And if I can give you a word of advice, money invested in your childs education will be the best money you ever spend.

goatboat's picture
goatboat's picture
goatboat Thursday, 29 Sep 2011 at 6:11am

Probably wouldn't recommend surfing but I've heard that bodysurfing whilst pregnant is a truly awesome experience (extra flotation). No Joke.

casperthefriendlyghost's picture
casperthefriendlyghost's picture
casperthefriend... Sunday, 2 Oct 2011 at 6:36am

Oh my, I haven't laughed so hard in a while! Belinda Baggs seems to be going okay.......I think its up to the individual, maybe 8 foot barrels are out but a nice slow break will go okay....

ricco's picture
ricco's picture
ricco Friday, 28 Oct 2011 at 9:25am

No Simon, she must not.

A pregnant woman, or a menstruating woman shalt not stand upon a board in the sea - Leviticus

You see Simon, for it is Gods' will

timberskills's picture
timberskills's picture
timberskills Friday, 28 Oct 2011 at 9:34am

bla bla bla!