Surboard Swap Meet , Sunny Coast, July 3

more's picture
more started the topic in Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 at 11:21pm

Should be a great fun couple of hours, if you are anywhere nearby, please drop in and check out the boards or even better still bring a few boards down and have a free sausage off the BBQ... if the flyer is too small or hard to read, please see bigger version at www.moresurfboards.com if you are coming, please make sure you email me your details coz space is limited and filling up fast....

more's picture
more's picture
more Friday, 24 Jun 2011 at 6:36am

gettin a few sleds ready for the swap meet, hope theres some real variety on the day, I plan to sell a few but I am sure I'll bring something home.....

more's picture
more's picture
more Friday, 1 Jul 2011 at 7:29am

I am hoping people bring some fins along too, most surfers have a bit of a collection these days and it always fun to try diff fins....and at this thing you can pick em up and see the condition and what it actually is, not like ebay where its a bit of a guessing game and dealing with all sorts of people.....
the local rag found out about it and stuck a shot of my ugly mug in todays paper...
]
quite a bit of interest in last few days but getting worried I'll end up buying more than I offload....but keen to see what weird and wonderful creations turn up... particular keen to check out some old singles and twins...and I like my old quads too...and kinda sniffin around for an old mal for the retro comps....

fishheadsushi's picture
fishheadsushi's picture
fishheadsushi Sunday, 3 Jul 2011 at 5:17am

That round tail quad squid looking thing looks fun. Where did it come from

more's picture
more's picture
more Wednesday, 6 Jul 2011 at 8:23am

thats a 5'7" x 21" x 2 5/8" Swinger..
here's a few pics from the swap meet, twas a great day, lots of boards and hundreds of people cruised thru to suss em out....
more pics and info at www.moresurfboards.com if ya interested...plan to have another meet in 6 months or so, this one was such a success, thanks everyone who came and or helped out...

fishheadsushi's picture
fishheadsushi's picture
fishheadsushi Wednesday, 6 Jul 2011 at 9:53pm

OOO a lazer zap. How topic appropriate. I'd really like a turn on one of those things