Video of the epic wave of Dingo on an overseas site

dromodreamer05's picture
dromodreamer05 started the topic in Saturday, 26 Apr 2014 at 12:36am

Just wondering about the commercial realities, like why given CW is what would appear to be the same kind of business model didn't they have a crack? Either way it means F**k all difference to me and in all honesty i have a soft spot for swellnet these days cause they don't try and stab me for money, nor try act too cool for school ya dig, but seriously why don't you guy's move to video if you got friends like TB. BTW I still get annoyed at slow mo, but that wave is all time and makes me proud that shit is going down in our backyard.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 26 Apr 2014 at 7:48pm

Dingo at the Right on surfline....... coolest of the cooly kids .....nicely done dingo.

mitchvg's picture
mitchvg's picture
mitchvg Saturday, 26 Apr 2014 at 8:26pm
dromodreamer05 wrote:

commercial realities

SN and coastals have very different structures. As far as I understand, the owner of SN is doing it all off his own bat so to speak. The owner of coastals on the other hand has other primary income sources and isn't producing content. This seems kind of weird considering you feel like coastals is the more straight up commercial operator.

Edit: I'm no industry insider though.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 26 Apr 2014 at 8:27pm

The commercial realities of running a surfing website are quite complex. However, we'll have some video from that session shortly.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 26 Apr 2014 at 8:29pm
mitchvg wrote:
dromodreamer05 wrote:

commercial realities

SN and coastals have very different structures. As far as I understand, the owner of SN is doing it all off his own bat so to speak. The owner of coastals on the other hand has other primary income sources and isn't producing content. This seems kind of weird considering you feel like coastals is the more straight up commercial operator.

Edit: I'm no industry insider though.

Lets not get so deep there Mickverygood, as Cameltoe might have to sort you out with more than a slow clap, but herpes instead......

dromodreamer05's picture
dromodreamer05's picture
dromodreamer05 Saturday, 26 Apr 2014 at 8:53pm

Can swellnet please send some swell from the north east i'll pay...

mitchvg's picture
mitchvg's picture
mitchvg Saturday, 26 Apr 2014 at 10:11pm

Nice rich basaltic soil between the toes at your place??? Bit dry this year, but I can't help but think you're reaping the rewards sometimes. ;-)

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 27 Apr 2014 at 8:45am

het Stu wheres the Dingo clip..spoke to him yesterday and sounds like the wave of his life!!

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 27 Apr 2014 at 10:57am

Here you go.

hope this doesn't go against Swellnets T&C's.

http://www.surfline.com/surflinetv/featured-clips/wave-of-the-day-the-ri...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 27 Apr 2014 at 11:12am

Fullscreen and freeze frame around 30-32 sec .
Brutus any idea of the board dimensions, one of yours ?