littlewayne

surfingsfuturepro's picture
surfingsfuturepro started the topic in Saturday, 14 May 2011 at 8:27am

hello there little wayne my little son how have you been seems that over this time you have not changed i have returned too see if you have stoped thinking that you are better than everyone else as a reward i could of produced some extreme surf for everyone whilst i have been gone, eg NE E SE all togethera big big swell, they are suffering because of u but there is plenty of time left for you my son i love you littlewayne my son ill be watching you again whilst i am gone

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Saturday, 14 May 2011 at 9:56pm

master bates , oops sorry , master pro, been on the amber fluid? smashing in a few "bongs" oh wait it would be "e" isnt that what the kids are calling it these days? either way the suffering of the great unwashed masses wich includes your goodself is of great "concern" to onesself and one does what one can to aliveate said suffering. keep your wokeye on one if you want it matters not. my reputation is totally (un)questionable and after all one is bigwayne longboard legend, shortboard dynamo, comp director to the "dream"tour and swellnets reserve wax caddy and all round approachable "royalty" thse are but a few of ones titles!!